Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!!  (Read 2011 times)
javascript1539

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

Most of the time rates are way higher if you go and sign up on some exchanges and direct trade. Do you give them your ID and you overpaid for the price for something? The number of BTC ATMs is unquestionably rising every day, but when you look at maps of available ATMs around 2,500 of the 3100 are located in North America, 1972 in the US and 535 in Canada. For example, a small European country like Austria has 178 locations, and the so-called most friendly district in Japan has only 11 locations.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nicholas Ferreiraa

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Surprisingly. Perhaps this is a good news for bitcoin investors. I think the number of bitcoin atm machines will increase even more
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:07:25 PM

Wow how happy news is!  Globally above 3000+ bitcoin ATM 🏧... Actually maximum ATM allocated in bitcoin friendly countries, Japan, USA, Switzerland, Finland.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

Thats very awesome news!!
Im curious how to use the atm since there is no one here

feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

if the number still increasing i think this is good because 3000 ATM for worldwide still not enough for me and we need more bitcoin ATM especially in my country that i heard only less than 5 ATM available and during involved in bitcoin i never try it before so someday i curious to use that

You still look at the popularity of it going in real time it is not enough. But I believe that discount will grow up till the end of the year.
weiweianll

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

The Bitcoin ATM machine has a certain effect on the promotion and promotion of Bitcoin. The greater significance is to let people gradually realize that Bitcoin is actually money!
Forcing many people to start using various wallets, using wallets to transfer money, using habits and then returning to the real world to experience online banking transfers and remittances, you will feel the blockchain assets in the flow of funds is convenient and fast.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

It's a good signal for the future of cryptocurrency. We should hold and earn more bitcoin before the price is getting higher. We also need merchants who accept bitcoin as medium of exchange.
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

WOW at present there are 3480 bitcoin ATM machines on the whole world that divided into 82 different countries. Though all the ATM machines are not working but I think they will activate soon.

It is really a very good news for the bitcoin traders, bitcoin holders and also all the bitcoin users. Those countries of the world has set bitcoin ATM machines in their country bitcoin will make them more improve than today.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

This month, the total number of bitcoins-ATMs around the world exceeded the 3,000 mark and currently stands at 3128. Currently, an average of 6.72 ATMs is installed daily. This is evidenced by the data of CoinATMradar. The new frontier was overcome only 15 months after the mark of 1000 cars was passed in early 2017.
waw is that true? I am very glad to hear it.
in my country there are only two atco bitcoin machine location, hopefully after this will be a lot of atco bitcoin in pairs.
because bitcoin is well received here.
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Great milestone achieved by Bitcoin, so many countries will akso join the use of crypto currency ATM and we should  be expecting millions of ATM installed in the whole  world in few years time.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

Yes, the number of ATMs around the world is growing rapidly, and this is very good, you need to simplify as much as possible the purchase and sale of bitons for ordinary citizens, and about the price in these exchangers, I can say one thing, over time the price of commissions will decrease due to increased competition
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Great milestone achieved by Bitcoin, so many countries will akso join the use of crypto currency ATM and we should  be expecting millions of ATM installed in the whole  world in few years time.
Only ATMs are placed by private companies. It gives you the opportunity to download high transaction fees. This is a problem.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

very good news, I am more excited and more confident that bitcoin really will rule the world.
many say bitcoin has failed with its ultimate vision of becoming the world's currency.
but the current reality proves that bitcoin has been halfway to the success of its ultimate vision.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:22:40 PM

Good to know this, it is a good news to the bitcoin community and it will help increase the popularity of bitcoin as the number increases day by day.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

I did not even know that there is such a large number of terminals around the world! this is very good news, I'm sure that crypto coins will soon replace the entire monetary system! The more such a terminal in the world, the faster people will start using crypto coins!
Leezee

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

Honestly I can't understand people who are using ATMs to buy bitcoin or any other altcoin - crypto in general. Most of the time rates are way higher than if you go and register on some exchange and trade directly. Secondly, there is no support on the spot and some ATMs even ask you to provide them with your IDs and they will take the picture even if you are buying only one time and guess what this doesn't sound like the best deal for me. You give them your ID and you overpay for the price for what? If you are going to do KYC better is to follow up and go with trustworthy exchange in my opinion.
i seem to agree with your view

Not all of them are allowing to buy and sell crypto-currencies ( 35%) However only half of the distributors offer anything other than Bitcoin, the Litecoin being the most popular crypto-currency.

Really, Litecoin is the most popular, that's really surprising to me. Can you share where you found those numbers?
I assume you mean that it's the most popular after Bitcoin, right?

I wish there were more ATM's in my country. We have 6 in total, spread out over 4 cities.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

the development of bitcoin is growing rapidly, because there are already many bitmin atm that are spread all over the world, hopefully this will continue.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

Please how true is this that there are currently 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide. I want to be sure of this so that I don't discuss a not true news info out there. I wish this to be true anyway. In fact, let's have millions of such ATMs.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Eric Medeiross

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

The number of ATM Bitcoins in the world is increasing at the exponential level. The highest increase was in the United States, Canada and Australia. This shows that bitcoin is becoming more and more popular.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

Bitcoin is starting to be more popular for sure, as per the installed atm machines it is probably a good start for the bitcoin to be accepted all around the world. Well as of this moment there are only specific place thatvwas reach by this machines but time will come every city will have this. If it started to be more popular more and more people will starting to invest in here and the bitcoins legalization will be reach. Hoping for faster improvement of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: