Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!!  (Read 1999 times)
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

This is good news because making bitcoin users can easily take money directly, I hope the number of ATMs will continue to grow and can be like bank ATMs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:10:23 AM

These is a good news for the bitcoin holders, if their will be an ATM machine, we can directly claim our money easily. But in our country, i cant never heard that we have bitcoin atm machine, but hoping we will have soon.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:34:27 AM

More popularity for bitcoin then! But ATM has higher fees. But still atleast people are learning more in crypto.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:46 AM

With the existence of ATM machines that are spread everywhere it will be very helpful when we do not carry a cellphone or have problems with the internet at an unexpected time...
NavigateSamurai055

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

It is really a big news but the number is not sufficient comparing to the uses of bitcoin and hope soon it will going to increase.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:46:14 AM

If this info is good to go by then it means bitcoins is gradually going to the mainstream. The world is always fascinated by new technology and most importantly something related to finance which gives freedom. Very soon Bitcoins will be use at every POS.

At every point of sale,at every store,when you go to cinema theres a POS with btc option,when you pay for your morning coffee you just scan the qr code and you pay.... yeah in ten years it will be a norm

3000 ATMs are old indicators to date, there is much more and that number is increasing every day because bitcoin is quite strong in demand.

Theres almost 3700 bitcoin atms worldwide as of september 2018.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

I think is a new development that still need some technical aspect but believe as time goes we will be solving any issue that comes from it , at the same time is a very good development in crypto and will soon reach the world at large.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

this is a very positive trend for the whole market and I believe that we are moving in the right direction thanks to the atm letting us buy bitcoin right under our house

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

It is a good news that Bitcoin ATM is gaining momentum, but I doubt that how it is going to build the utility value unless there is some mechanism for the merchants to accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies against the delivery of their goods and services. It doesn't make any sense to convert Bitcoins into the fiat currency for spending it and to call it a decentralization.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

It is always good to see the numbers of bitcoin ATM increasing constantly in different parts of continents around the world, because there will be more and more people who will take notice of bitcoin whenever they walk past a bitcoin ATM, and people who are starting to get interested in bitcoin might even spend some of their own money to purchase bitcoin for the first time in their life.
Yes, thats one of the upsides to atm's they spread the word really well and introduce people to it.
TitanAI

Activity: 232
Merit: 32

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

Number of BTC ATMs is unquestionably increases every day, but when you look at map of available ATMs approximately 2500 of the total 3100 is located in North America, 1972 in USA and 535 in Canada. I think that this fact speaks for itself, we are far away to see much better coverage in other part of the world. For instance one small European country Austria have 178 locations, and so-called most friendly county Japan only 11 locations.

Bitcoin ATMs by Country

Not sure how accurate that list is because in Romania I know for sure there are 2 BTC ATMs only (1 in Capital Bucharest and 1 in Cluj) and those are with BTC ONLY, no other coins.

dinapawitra

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:21:38 AM

I'm happy because there are 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide. But in my country Indonesia, there is still not there bitcoin ATM. So if we make transactions still use the internet network... I hope that in the next few years, other developing countries, such as in Indonesia, will have bitcoin ATMs, so that the population will be very easy to do transactions.
lovefr128

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

Really but how few country banned the bitcoin and all digital currency.how?
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

At present, the total number of Bitcoin ATMs worldwide is 3,006, including 1,795 in the United States, 454 in Canada, 165 in Australia, 127 in the United Kingdom, and 46 in the Czech Republic. Bitcoin ATM in North America accounted for 75.82%, Europe 28.99%, and Asia 1.93%.

From the global distribution of Bitcoin ATM, the United States is undoubtedly the hegemon of the Bitcoin market. More than half of the world's Bitcoin ATMs are distributed there. Of course, with the rapid development of digital currency, the demand for digital currency trading will become more and more strong. Will there be capital to target the vast Asian market and put a large number of digital currency ATM machines? In the region, it is also an unpredictable wind to narrow the gap between the number of digital currency ATMs in various continents while stimulating transactions.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

Yes the situation is changing fast ,it's a means of payment that can not die ,in the near future we will see a very usable cryptocurrencies used for means of payment ,although there are still some countries left out but slowly it will be everywhere in the world.

kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

I only hope that the ATM will install in many places and not just in the big city because cryptocurrency right now is trying to penetrate to the small city and makes people curious with the crypto. and if there more ATM in the small and medium city, it will make cryptocurrency grow and more people will join in the crypto. this will help crypto to reach more people and in the end, the cryptocurrency will explode in all country.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

Honestly I can't understand people who are using ATMs to buy bitcoin or any other altcoin - crypto in general. Most of the time rates are way higher than if you go and register on some exchange and trade directly. Secondly, there is no support on the spot and some ATMs even ask you to provide them with your IDs and they will take the picture even if you are buying only one time and guess what this doesn't sound like the best deal for me. You give them your ID and you overpay for the price for what? If you are going to do KYC better is to follow up and go with trustworthy exchange in my opinion.

Not all of them are allowing to buy and sell crypto-currencies ( 35%) However only half of the distributors offer anything other than Bitcoin, the Litecoin being the most popular crypto-currency.

Other machines cater also other cryoto currency such as eth, ltc and bch and with that you can easily trade without worrying your account however the fees are quite overwhelming compare in regular trading sites so you definitely torn between fees and convenience.

Honestly, I'm not surprised with the number of ATM in US, I mean bitcoin is widely known and seems adoption isn't that hard.

~
and Asia 1.93%.

Hopefully, we can see more in Asia like bitcoin transactions here are increasing and so the machines,  should also take some consideration.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

The craze of bitcoin has been increasing day by day and therefore bitcoin has become so popular and the most successful investment of the present times because bitcoin is very huge and very potentiating crypto currency and therefore who has understood the potential of bitcoin has legalised it in their nation and has even experienced a boost in their development of nation and cause increase in GDP also so it is of no wonder that 3000 ATM has opened world wide.
Bivonisenki

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

This is an innovation that bitcoin brings. As the king who led the crypto currency then bitcoin always bring new changes. Bitcoin has always been the pioneer in the presence of new technologies in crypto currency.
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

It is a bold decision to make Bitcoin more expanded beyond the current community and to gain more cash into Bitcoin and I think those are the main reasons behind this project and they can be achieved easily if this continues well in the future and not just the crypto community members others too will try to take advantage by using these ATM machines
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: