Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The coin that will not die.  (Read 596 times)
baoavin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

Think about it, $7500 after everything that has been thrown at this market? LOL, the manipulators have only proven how strong Bitcoin is. Saddle up, 25k BTC and overall market cap 1 Trillion coming this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 11:45:27 AM by Intensity13.6

Yes,it will not die,and that's no other than,but bitcoin. The king and still be the king of all coins in the crypto world. It will live long lasts,because it is proven and trusted by many people all over the world.
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

Yes,and no other than,but bitcoin. The king and still be the king of all coins in the crypto world. It will live long lasts,because it is proven and trusted by many people all over the world.

It never happen,if we compare the coin to  an old tree even how many destroyer attempt to down it still remain stand and grow more.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

Think about it, $7500 after everything that has been thrown at this market? LOL, the manipulators have only proven how strong Bitcoin is. Saddle up, 25k BTC and overall market cap 1 Trillion coming this year.
Yes Bitcoin will not die . because as i can observe with it's price the price is still good and it will not just pop because people still have hopes that someday this year it will rise again and pump hard like last year.
and with having a low price for bitcoin nowadays it says that it is time to Invest

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

Bitcoin is like Rocky Balboa

Sure he is older than most of his opponents but he has way more experience and more importantly he has heart. You can beat him down over and over again, but he will keep getting up and stay in the fight until he finds the right moment to unleash hell and knock you the fck out!  Grin
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

Indeed, bitcoin is the only currency that won't die.
Because other tokens depend on a single team, if the team is not maintained, the token will lose any value.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Bitcoin will absolutely not die because it is such a strong coin in crypto. No matter how severe the situations are still bitcoin can find ways to survive from circumstances. Whether we like it or not bitcoin will stays strong now and in the future. That's how I believe in bitcoin features.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
A1exander

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

While I also think that bitcoin is not going to die in the near future and am positive about long-term perspectives, I do not think we will see $25k this year. I'll be very happy to see $10k again, but now I doubt it will happen in 2018. The cryptowinter will last for at least a year, maybe two.
sate_padang

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

I believe that bitcoin is a coin that will never die, because I believe that much support supports the progress or development of bitcoin.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

I am not sure that bitcoin will not die but it must be the long live coin because it is trusted and popular.
The price can pump in next year and will be accepted in more countries.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

YES bitcoin is the alpha currency in the crypt world at the moment, but we all have known currencies that are better than bitcoins for a long time. I do not think that bitcoin will soon fall from the throne, but it is possible to assume that this is possible. The main demand for a coin is demand and the coin will be popular ...
A1exander

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

While I also think that bitcoin is not going to die in the near future and am positive about long-term perspectives, I do not think we will see $25k this year. I'll be very happy to see $10k again, but now I doubt it will happen in 2018. The cryptowinter will last for at least a year, maybe two.

Try reading graphs from previous of crypto. I guess you are not familiar with bitcoin price history. This year will gonna be the start of when cryptocurrency will be fully known in the world since many big-time investors are now starting to switch from banks to bitcoin. Blockchain technology really cool and worthy to invest compared to traditional investment.

I became familiar with bitcoin in 2011 and saw three big bubbles and three crashes, to above $30 (crash to $2), to above $1000 (crash to $200) and to almost $20k (crash to $5.9k now, but it may go lower). A new rally this year is extremely unlikely.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

Yes Bitcoin will not die . because as i can observe with it's price the price is still good and it will not just pop because people still have hopes that someday this year it will rise again and pump hard like last year.
and with having a low price for bitcoin nowadays it says that it is time to Invest
The manipulators will die first but this great coin will stay standing and growing,for nine years bitcoin proves he's capabilities to stay strong even world is attacking this cryptoworld,until now increases of country that putting policies and regulations but yet enough to bring this down.
Romeotom

Activity: 813
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:41:33 AM

Definitely right now bitcoin will be not die. Because it is the most of the number one currency.i tell them the mother of Cryptocurrency to the bitcoin.how bitcoin will die?? You know them bitcoin history,you know bitcoin popularity?? It's popularity already over the world,and increased day to day..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

Probably most of the cryptocurrencies won't die, because it is gonna change the future. Already different cryptocurrencies have got its unique usage in real time. I've come across few digital assets that got listed to the exchanges and after certain time removed from the listing. This doesn't mean the particular asset has died.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

This is a money investment market, it helps you, and people can make a profit. People can go against the rules for gain, so this market will survive until it is profitable for investors. Intelligent people will not ignore the pie.

nguyenhai17

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

Bitcoin is the alpha currency in the crypt world at the moment, but we all know there are many potential currencies such as bitcoin in recent times. I do not think bitcoin will soon fall from the throne, but can assume that this is possible. The main demand of the coin is demand and the coin will be popular.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

Saddle up, 25k BTC and overall market cap 1 Trillion coming this year.

Thats an irrational statement.

What leads you to the conclusion that BTC will hit a new ATH this year?
If you look at the history of BTC (yes, history does not predict the future, but still.. ) those insane pumps/ bull runs / whatever you want to call it have always been followed by a longer-lasting bear market.

The duration of such a bear market varies. But a bear market lasting 1-2 years would not be suprising at all.

I am confident BTC will reach a new ATH. But i highly doubt it will happen 2018. I am not even quite sure if it will happen in 2019.

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

All currencies have never died because there are owners of the work and these did not sell their currencies
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

I think coins that will not die, our opinion bitcoin because for us bitcoin is also the most famous around the world and also the highest value, so we believe that bitcoin coins that will not die for no apparent reason.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: