Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How useful is bitcointalk to your crypto journey?  (Read 201 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

I never understood anything about btc or altcoins until I landed here.I realized that there is a whole group of intellectuals and technologically literates here to educate others .Reading from  various threads has broadened my views and understanding, from shallow to deep thinking, from short time ideas to future ideas even if I cannot see well.
Right mate,this forum had made me understand the existence of cryptocurrencies.This forum is very helpful to all bitcoiners who wanted to learn the latest trend created from the blockchain technology.At first i am very skeptical about it on how it works but now staying a bit longer in thias community i've learned alot and keep on learning and understanding every single ideas that bitcoiners share.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

Bitcointalk helps allot of us. It made me more knoledgeable about cryptocurrency. There is allot of information here. And i earn bitcoin because bitcointalk. It allow me to join some signature campaign.

ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

Bitcointalk helps allot of us. It made me more knoledgeable about cryptocurrency. There is allot of information here. And i earn bitcoin because bitcointalk. It allow me to join some signature campaign.

our bitcointalk diforum can indeed be widely analyzed about bitcoin. because this faorum provides various coins that we can take such as bitcoin and altcoin. because this forum is a coin provider forum and information about coin.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:32:37 PM

Bitcointalk has been a huge part of me getting into crypto and I'm thankful for it being here.   I didn't know a thing about crypto until I found this site.  I was also introduced to airdrops, bounties and crypto trading along with all the technical knowledge. 
I agree it has been part of all users here and this forum were helping a lot to all users. Here in forum we can learn and gains knowledge that can guide over our journey in crypto. Yes bounties and trading has very helping to us.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

Its worth it to be here, bitcointalk is a way for us to know more about cryptocurrency. We are all started from zero knowledge about cryptos and now some of us already master everything about cryptocurrency with a help of this forum. The idea of this forum is amazing, we are making money while we are learning new things.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

Bitcointalk plays a big role to my crypto journey because in this forum I can be able to gain more knowledge about crypto and also I can earn as well in joining signature campaign the reason why I am so thankful that bitcointalk exist because it makes my learning easier.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

I never understood anything about btc or altcoins until I landed here.I realized that there is a whole group of intellectuals and technologically literates here to educate others .Reading from  various threads has broadened my views and understanding, from shallow to deep thinking, from short time ideas to future ideas even if I cannot see well.
Bitcointalk forum serves as a teacher to us which we can gain knowledge from it through reading different information from different topic. Whenever you have question about cryptocurrency you can find it here. It also teach you on different ways how to earn them. Bitcointalk was very helpful especially for newbies.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

bitcointalk gives me everything, i know bitcoin and also altcoin through this forum.
and I also earn money from this forum, and I really love the http://bitcointalk.org forum
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

bitcointalk is the interesting forum of community discussion where i can get opinion, experience, information and also getting some money........ Grin
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

This forum is a good source of both crypto news and personal experiences of users. That for me, is a good mix of resources to help keep me up to date with the latest in crypto. The sense of community isn’t that bad either. All this essentially, is what is needed in the real world. Society must come together, educate themselves about technologies that are shaping the future and accept the fact that change can be good. Shouldn’t we all be prepared for the future?
RiotCats
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

Bitcointalk is a perfect way to find lots of info about cryptocurrency market, to understand what is bounty and airdrop campaigns (with lots of examples), to ask persons who has experince in crypto sphere, to watch for trends and new crypto ptojects.

Blockchain-based game about restless cats in a post-apocalyptic world
riotcats.co
PadliDamaso

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

I learn a lot from bitcointalk about crypto, the forum keeps me updated and it helps me understand what other people think of crypto. Most people here are also doing bounties, I would love to try it someday but I'm not active enough from other social media accounts. I read that doing signature campaign here in the forum also gives us profit but sadly I'm not qualified. Right now I'm just satisfied that I could read discussions and opinions about crypto here in this forum.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: