Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency is still illegal in Bangladesh.  (Read 1404 times)
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is still illegal in Bangladesh. Today Dent is launched in Bangladesh by four major Telecommunication company (Robi, Grameen phone, Banglalink and Airtel). Now all Bangladeshi can buy mobile data pack by Dent tokens. Do you think Bangladesh Govt will legalize another few coins?
Well, I think that issue about lagalization of cryptocurrency will still depend on their Government. If they allow Dent token to somehow operate maybe the government are already in the process accepting cryptocurrency. Just wait and I think the government needs time to fully understand digital currency, all it's importance, advantage and disadvantages of it and maybe then they will have  a final decision about cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roni12345

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

In near future it may happen. I'm not sure.  Recently I heard that btc and cryptocurrency is not legal in Bangladesh. If  big companies in Bangladesh will strats using the cryptocurreny then there will be a chance to legalize.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is still illegal in Bangladesh. Today Dent is launched in Bangladesh by four major Telecommunication company (Robi, Grameen phone, Banglalink and Airtel). Now all Bangladeshi can buy mobile data pack by Dent tokens. Do you think Bangladesh Govt will legalize another few coins?

Yes it is true that Bitcoin is still banned in Bangladesh. There are many such countries that Bitcoin is still banned in those countries. The Government of Bangladesh still thinks that it is used only as an immoral act and as the tool of terrorists. But I think it will be valid when the government can fully understand the benefits of Bitcoin.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:44:26 AM

You should have a link to support this because if not this is just uncertainty.

Notably, the use of any crypto currency in Bangladesh is prohibited by the government and they didn't acknowledge any of those. Since government warn its people from transacting bitcoin or other altcoins as it may harm them and potential danger since it's transacted through online and government didn't issue this nor not a legal tender.

So I'm actually confuse on how Dent became a utility token as it will surely contradict on what their law had stated.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

The sooner or later Bangladesh Government will legalize Bitcoin as more than 200k people are involved in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The present situation---- police is searching the Bitcoin traders to put into the jail.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

why is the Bangladesh government not so consistent to legalize cryptocurrency they should have to legalize because some tokens have been used to pay goods. the Bangladesh government should realize how valuable cryptocurrency to society and also economic development in Bangladesh.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

What is the scope of this ban? So crypto money exchanges were banned? If there is a crypto-money transaction, I think there is no problem. By taking DENT you can transfer money to any exchange and you can do the trade there. Then it is possible to withdraw money again as DENT when requested. If I don't get it wrong!
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

Some countries see bitcoin as legitimate and they accept bitcoin trade but still some countries see bitcoin as illegal and they are forbidden to trade bitcoin.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

We will start seeing the legalisation of crypto coins soon across the globe as more and more countries are accepting btc as an alternate mode of currency. The time is not far when we will see no cash and completely we all will depend on digital payments only. The more the technology is being advanced the more we can see the growth of the financial sector soon. Let's hope for the best.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

If the development of cryptocurrency in Bangladesh is more advanced and many large companies adopt crypto, I think the Bangladesh government will legalize for some other crypto, and that's very good.

But lets accept the reality that slow moving countries are not aware of what cryptocurrency can benefits them and they have no idea how great this community is so they are only looking for negatives and not in positive sidrs,and besides corrupt governments will surely hate us because they know that decentralization of cryptocurrencies will end up their bad doings and will bring them all down from illegal activities they use to do
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

There is no such thing as legalisation of the crypto. There is either tender of it that can be passed or banned within the country. Bangla has just banish the idea of using the crypto currencies and thus it doesnt mean people can not buy or sell the crypto currency. They still can use it on their own risk and only thing they cant do is, go and ask bank to transfer the fund to a crypto related to account or buy the crypto openly with their accounts. They can surely go ahead and do such trades over sites like peer-to-peer trisector and use it. Dent is network which is allowing them to buy the tokens but surely this is against the ETH pair or BTC but not the fiat itself.
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

I think, if the use is not banned, the government has legal it, it's just not officially.
because if a country prohibits Bitcoin then the use or transaction of using Bitcoin is not permitted and will even be punished.
I think Bangladesh will legalize cryptocurrency.
sakahayang

Activity: 414

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:56:51 PM

At the beginning of the month the Bangladesh government had inaugurated that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency were banned, even the government hunted Bitcoin traders.
and now the use of Bitcoin is not punished, it looks like the Bangladesh government will legalize Bitcoin and follow other countries that have legalized Bitcoin. Maybe the thought of the Bangladesh government has been opened , because Bitcoin can flatten the world economy.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

DENT android app already very famous in Bangladesh because anyone can buy easily mobile data pack by Dent coin. Best app ever i always buy big data plan by dent. Still there are no coins legalized in Bangladesh i think. Because crypto is illegal by government.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

I think, if the use is not banned, the government has legal it, it's just not officially.
because if a country prohibits Bitcoin then the use or transaction of using Bitcoin is not permitted and will even be punished.
I think Bangladesh will legalize cryptocurrency.
Yes, just DENT app is officially approved and just you capable to buy mobile data pack not other anything can't do it. But cryptocurrencies is officially banned i think you don't know about this. It's quite popular because buying data pack very cheap price also many advantages extra coin earning by referring your friend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: