Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Titanium Blockchain (TBAR) a scam?  (Read 272 times)
dzelenyanskiy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

The TBAR coin was removed from the IDEX listing, as stated in the message on the exchange's website, in connection with the latest SEC statements regarding this project. The price of a coin for a month fell 10 times. I was looking on the Internet and could not find what was said in the SEC statement. Maybe the fact that the project Titanium Blockchain is a scam? Who knows anything about this?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

Tbar is a confirmed scam. The sec has shut down their operations. I feel very sorry for the people who invested in it. One of them is my friend. I advised him against it before but he refused to listen. They made false claims that they are partnered with PayPal, Boeing, Disney and verizon even when these companies denounced any sort of partnership with tbar. The supposed hack attack they suffered some months ago is also believed to be orchestrated by them. If this isn't warning signals, what about the owner, Michael Stollery, who changed his name to Michael Stollaire after previously being involved in some scam ventures back in the 90s.

pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

Unfortunately, real and I'm an investor. Titanium really cheated and ruined us. I encouraged many of my friends to buy titanium.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:31:25 PM

https://steemit.com/tbis/@tbis/tbis-weely-episode-eight-the-sec

Here is an article that my friend dropped to me today. I told him what I had invested in this project. Now it's very hard for me to comment on something. My money just turned into dust. Even after the first problems with the theft six months ago, I didn't sell the tokens, because I hoped that the developers would get out of the hole. But now it is already clear that this is the end. Very sorry.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

It is a pity for the people who invested their money in this project. I, as a member of their campaign bounty, also have a certain number of coins ... I kept hoping that this is a strong project, that the price of coins will grow and did not sell them on time. Unfortunately, I lost potential income of $ 400
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

There is a lot of scammer in the real world, and there is a lot of scammer in the crypto world. Titanium is a major fraud, they've raised $ 35 million, and now they're in trouble.
ayi nora

Activity: 244

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

many people say that titanium blockchain tokens have a scam, this is very unfortunately, for the token holders, where to sell, better scam from the beginning, in comparison with the scam at the launch in the market, dev did not want to give a headache to control prices in the market, poor TBAR tokens.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

A friend of mine participated in the bounty, received tokens and the joys of good prices and good profits, decided not to withdraw money, and leave them on hold. As a result, with the bounty he got $ 400, instead of $20,000
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

Ohh I hold their tokens from bounty and didn't check position on coinmarketcup. Looks like a real scam. Unbelievably.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

Try to check this article < SEC takes action to halt Titanium Blockchain ICO fraud >
https://www.leaprate.com/cryptocurrency/scam/sec-takes-action-to-halt-titanium-blockchain-ico-fraud/

I've 155 tbar in my wallet and it's receive from bounty, same as Centra, I've holding 1K tokens and it's already become useless, raised too much fund in ICO also not a good thing, Just Interested Who is SEC next target  Huh
prdn

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

I made a big investment in titanium and my money went lost. Do you think the "sec" will pay us back ?
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

I feel really sorry for the investors of Titanium Blockchain. It looks like the project was really closed down, and from what i can see the price is 15 times lower than it was on it's ATH( 0.025$ per 1 TBAR now, compared to 0.5$ at it's ATH). Unfortunately, it's most likely that the price will fall down even more from this point.

kma.deno

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

As far as i know titanium blockchain is real. I know some peoples who invest on this project and they have no complain about this project.
dellmoon

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

I think this is s scam. Though I myself didn't fall victim to any but heard from my friends that it is a scam. I really feel sorry for those who have already invested and will aware all not to invest here.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

As far as i know titanium blockchain is real. I know some peoples who invest on this project and they have no complain about this project.
Don't you read comments? Investors say it is scam. I have found this on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7uxmwg/is_titanium_blockchain_a_scam/ it is worth of reading.

Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

Don't you read comments? Investors say it is scam. I have found this on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7uxmwg/is_titanium_blockchain_a_scam/ it is worth of reading.

if it is already there say it is a scam and a clear source, then it is true it is a scam.
very unfortunate if it is really a scam.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

most people are saying to not go with Titanium Blockchain (TBAR). people says it a scam. so if someone want's to invest ill say do some research by themseves because people are saying bad thing about it. so be alart.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

This is really very unfortunate to say that I have found this so fishy. And so many people already faced loss by them. So it will be better to think more than once about them.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

I feel really sorry for the investors of Titanium Blockchain. It looks like the project was really closed down, and from what i can see the price is 15 times lower than it was on it's ATH( 0.025$ per 1 TBAR now, compared to 0.5$ at it's ATH). Unfortunately, it's most likely that the price will fall down even more from this point.

This is so sad for the investor of Titanium blockchain the price are too cheap and look like its waiting to became dead project I dont trust that kind of project the developer are not answering the question.
angelfaria

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

As it is removed from IDEX listing I think it is a scam. Moreover I also heard from some investors that it not real.
kevinfox18

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:56 AM

In market there is lots of scam and fraud to avoid fraud you have to concern which coin you are buying or investing. So Titanium Blockchain is one of them many innocent people invest money in there but it bring them huge amount of profit and they are suffering now based on this IDEX cut their name from the chart so  invest money in trusted currency like Bitcoin.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

It is a pity for the people who invested their money in this project. I, as a member of their campaign bounty, also have a certain number of coins ... I kept hoping that this is a strong project, that the price of coins will grow and did not sell them on time. Unfortunately, I lost potential income of $ 400
I also introduce tbar token to my friends that it has a big potential in the future, but I was wrong! Now, I would say it has still potential, POTENTIAL to drop! It was a bad news, I thought it was one of the best assets I've ever had. I can't imagine it will come up with this situation.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

I haven't really heard about the name of this blockchain. This is the first time i'm hearing about this.I think people barely know about this. But, like everyone is saying this is probably a scam. So, try to stay away from this sort of scams.
bakery506

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

Horrible liar, horrible ICO! I think I should be careful to participate in ICO in the future!
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

If anyone is still holding TBAR then i suggest you try and dump it on the exchanges asap before information spreads, although i'm sure most will have delisted it by now. Bitconnect is still trading on the exchanges so you can still minimise your losses, but sadly it is unlikely that you will recover any investments from this
prdn

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

I hope Michael and his team get a prison sentence.
First they destroyed the People's money with the hack, but still people are still safe to them and the result is clear
jakebell

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

The market of crypto currency is obsessed with different types of new coins but not reliable. Bitcoin is the only trusted and proved coin in this market. The coin that is mentioned here is probably scam as there is many disappointing news coming regarding it. Most of the investors are losing money by investing in the Titanium.
mel_smog

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

How unfortunate, another ICO bullshit.

I actually believed in the team during the ICO and first few month after it- thank God I sold BARs to invest in other ICO right before everything went to shit with Titanium
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

yes, you are right, the SEC made a statement that titaniumbar commits fraud. all titaniumbar files have been taken by the SEC.

Michael Alan as director of titanium has also committed fraud, because it has included many famous companies, such as PayPal, Verizon, Boeing, Walt Disney.

and today the SEC is become more active to investigate any ICOs that are detrimental to investors.

titaniumbar is not lost from idex market only, but titaniumbar also missing from coin market cap.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

Unfortunately the smell of "easy money" will attract con artists like Michael Stollaire. You can eliminate most scams by a little due diligence but in this case since he had changed his name since his previous frauds he would be very difficult to detect without doing a very thorough background check. Normally when someone is doing an IPO of shares the offering is underwritten by one or more brokerage firms. I wonder if the crypto world is ready to have professional firms that will underwrite ICO's?

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: