Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q3 and Q4  (Read 603 times)
cryptosyss

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

Now it is unrealistic to make such a forecast. It is necessary to wait until August and after the big news it will already be clear whether your predictions will come true or not. But I believe in it very much.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

in my opinion Market capitalizations of cryptocurrencies iduring Q3 and Q4 in this year, will double from the past high
wich mean about 1,6 - 1,7 trillion
and when marketcap hit 1,7T i believe bitcoin price will hit $50,000 and ethereum at $,5000
also most of solid cryptocurrency will be green

do you agree with me guys ?
No, I do not agree a price of 50000 may happen in the next years at the soonest, we may see that price in 2 or 3 years but I do not think we are going to see that in just 6 months, I know people want profits but we cannot rely on bitcoin growing every single year, you need to also make money by trading or by simply offering your services around the forum and get bitcoin that way.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

in my opinion Market capitalizations of cryptocurrencies iduring Q3 and Q4 in this year, will double from the past high
and when marketcap hit 1,7T i believe bitcoin price will hit $50,000 and ethereum at $,5000

Really hard to say. I mean, that is a lot of money to go in but with the current rumors that hopefully the bitcoin ETF could get approved by the SEC, then we can see this coming.
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

I think crypto prices doesn't change according to this kind of meaningless predictions.

It is always good to think positive about the future prices of cryptocurrencies, but I think these predictions are extremely high. In my way of thinking, crypto might make the expecting rising by the end of 2018 and the Q1 of 2019.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: