Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The Darkness Is Gradually Disappearing and Dawn Is Coming
The Darkness Is Gradually Disappearing and Dawn Is Coming - 3 (75%)
The Darkness Is Gradually Disappearing and Dawn Is Coming - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Darkness Is Gradually Disappearing and Dawn Is Coming  (Read 371 times)
CRYPTO EVEREST (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

BTC ANALYSIS
At present, the average price of BTC is $7,500, it increased 0.56% today. BTC continued to oscillate around $7,400 today, and it eventually broke through $7500 at 8 UTC today. In my technical analysis, BTC is testing the resistance of the 10MA ($7,500). Once the price breaks through, next resistance level for BTC will be around $7,800. In the 4-hours KDJ, the J-line has risen to 102. The resistance of short-term rebound is still relatively large. So, we need to pay attention to the trend of the following 8 hours. If the price does not stabilize above $7400, it is very likely that BTC price will continue to touch the bottom of $7,000 this week.
However, combined with recent positive news, the bearish signal of BTC has gradually weakened. For example, the director of the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television(SARFT) said that blockchain technology has brought unprecedented and profound reforms to the field of radio and television. In addition, The South Korean Grand Court admitted Bitcoin as an asset in its judgment nowadays.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*0hMo8Swjj0SsxOs5ONl1qg.png
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to constitute trading/investment advice. Please use extreme caution when trading any cryptocurrency.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*MbaOnPaQoEy-LoNR1sT7hA.png
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to constitute trading/investment advice. Please use extreme caution when trading any cryptocurrency.

ETH ANALYSIS
Now, the price of ETH is $570, and the resistance level of ETH is near $600, and its support level is around $550. If you want to buy ETH, please invest cautiously. According to a news from China, the 360 company held an EOS vulnerability conference today. The 360-company said that it tested more than 20 wallets and found that 80% of the wallets had some loopholes. The 360 company also stated that it would submit ETH vulnerability report in a few days.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*KKdx7OXK2ff5HFn4DY61og.png

EOS ANALYSIS
The EOS mainnet will be launched after 3 days. I look forward to the good performance of EOS and believe EOS can make higher highs. The price of EOS is $12.2 now, in my technical analysis, its resistance level is at $14.
Recently, there are too many news good or bad about EOS, so its price has been in turmoil. If you hold EOS, please pay attention to the recent news about EOS.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*JHjjTqngtnmI5s6qK7D65Q.png

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/1*_jFTlp3DrOG6E3vWnQ8fJQ.jpeg
Twitter
@CRYPTO_EVEREST

Telegram
https://t.me/CRYPTO_EVEREST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

The month of June is coming and this month is one of the month that most of the bitcoin analyst thought to be the month on which bitcoin could be recovering and will start a bullish movement. But even if there will be bullish motion we can see that bitcoin is really recovering at this point of time and we will be expecting it to increase more in value.
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

That is great news. I'm glad at what I'm seeing from the charts. I was also able to enter some trades at the dip yesterday and the bull surge has been impressive. I do hope the positive movement is sustained

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

In June, we are at the end of the second quarter and will start entering quarter to 3. all analysts will analyze the price at the close of the quarter and a new price will arise in the third quarter. I think the bitcoin price now on the 3rd quarter will meet the new numbers are certainly bitcoin will surely rise
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

I firmly believe that the current financial crisis in Italy is primarily responsible for this particular surge in the value of Bitcoin and majority of the cryptocurrency market today and I am expecting the market to continue rallying for a longer period of time. I am expecting another bear market after a couple of months which is why I have already purchased some of my favorite coins at low prices and am HODLING them at the moment.

ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:23:00 PM

It is really a very good news that bitcoin is going to achieve its past glory.
CRYPTO EVEREST (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:00:54 AM

That is great news. I'm glad at what I'm seeing from the charts. I was also able to enter some trades at the dip yesterday and the bull surge has been impressive. I do hope the positive movement is sustained
I will share some internal Chinese news every day. Following my posts Smiley
CRYPTO EVEREST (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

I firmly believe that the current financial crisis in Italy is primarily responsible for this particular surge in the value of Bitcoin and majority of the cryptocurrency market today and I am expecting the market to continue rallying for a longer period of time. I am expecting another bear market after a couple of months which is why I have already purchased some of my favorite coins at low prices and am HODLING them at the moment.
I think that the reason why many countries supervise  cryptocurrency is to prevent it from going crazy and leading to economic problems.
CRYPTO EVEREST (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

Bless you to make a killing.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

yes, it is a good news and i hope the month of June will become the golden month for us.
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

That is bitcoin magic for you always a good news after every rain, i believe in the future of Bitcoin.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

It is the reality that after darkness dawn will come we just need to keep calm for the dawn.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

this feels more beautiful, bitcoin market share will soon return to normal, we wait for the count up to the limit of 3 weeks ahead, most likely bitcoin price will be above 8.00p usd.so let's start with bitcoi investment.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

The first half of the year has been a topsy turvy trend for Bitcoins and the other cryptos. With June being the last month of the first half, I really hope that Bitcoins will soon start it's ascent as we hope to get back tp $20K once again. Let us all be patient as we keep on holding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:40:57 PM

I like how you described the situation with the bitcoin prices. There is a great chance to earn money on btc today. I am sure that the period of dawn will last for long and I am sure that btc price will be better for traders than it was before
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

The good news from south korea will hopefully lift the market back up to at least half of the all time high. The new dawn will then take it past $20k with the darkness disappearing for good

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

The rapid growth of popularity of bitcoin occurred only in recent years. The emission of this currency is naturally limited, and at the moment most of the bitcoins are already "mined".
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

wish your prediction is correcrt... for me  i am also seeing that as now half of the year ended now there will be rise in the market Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

Good post, I think it's safe to say that anyone deeply involved in the crypto world has a long term bullish view and doesn't worry too much about short-term fluctuations in the BTC market.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:53:43 PM

The hope is high as we heading to the mid of the year,base on speculation seems the correction is over and we are heading to the bull season gradually,my fear is ETH, if new about it is not favourable what will be it effect on past anD present ICO,That use ETH as its platform of investment
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: