Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you guys compare all these crypto exchanges?  (Read 201 times)
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

Is there any site which compares these exchanges based on various factors like fees, minimum deposit etc.?
I was also interested in this issue, but I believe the exchanges in terms of daily trade, security, feedback. I think that the best exchange is Binance and many people will agree with me because it is a really wonderful exchange.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

That would be too easy.You have to look for information and compare yourself.Hitbtc not bad.

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

I draw attention to the volume of daily trading on the crypto-exchange market.

I do not trade on exchanges that require KYC.

Now my choice is Binance, and I started trading with Etherdelta
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

I would prefer an exchange in which the KYC process doesn't take much time. The exchange must have a majority of the popular altcoins registered in it and the trading fees are lower when transferring to other wallets. Also, the time taken for the coin value to get reflected in the wallet is lesser. The coin's value to bank transfer withdrawal fees is less.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

Is there any site which compares these exchanges based on various factors like fees, minimum deposit etc.?
I was also interested in this issue, but I believe the exchanges in terms of daily trade, security, feedback. I think that the best exchange is Binance and many people will agree with me because it is a really wonderful exchange.

Binance has low transaction fee and easy to use even though it needs verification for those who exceed the limit to make withdrawal. Even there are good exchange, you cannot choose among them because there are token that has specific exchange that even there high fee, you have no choice. In all exchange that I used, binance is the better.

kevinfox18

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:33:20 AM

The world is moving through the technology and Crypto currency was an innovation from shatoshi. Crypto currency is now ruling the world because many people like to trade with it and day by day many people invest money in crypto market based on this there are some pros and cons but you have to understand the situations but after few days later these types of problems will be solved.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

Good question. I would also be interested in finding a similar source with such detailed comparisons.
For example, Google immediately gave a link to this information http://www.coinparator.com/compare-exchanges/

This is a good source I'd like to explore additional exchanges too, but I guess coinmarketcap is still a good source of information about cryptocurrency exchanges they are more complete and they are more popular, so far I'm just into 5 exchanges but it's still goes on the your coin where it is being traded.

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

Me personally, if you wanted to know the difference between all the crypto exchanges well, you must first handedly use each one of them and compare it. Those methods are the best one since no one yet impose a blog about it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
1e100

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

I'd hate the one which has KYC or demand personal information in any other way.
jakebell

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

Actually there is no established site for comparing such crypto exchanges as it requires expertise to do such comparison. This comparison procedure is very complex and time consuming too. But you can go to Bitcoin wiki to see such comparison. You will always find update information there regarding exchanges Bitcoin has made the investment easy.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Good question. I would also be interested in finding a similar source with such detailed comparisons.
For example, Google immediately gave a link to this information http://www.coinparator.com/compare-exchanges/

Th e site you just provided will be of good use. Thanks. I also think it will be good to look into the site in order to confirm what the author of the post has given on that site. Although, i can confirm so many of his entries that are correct. Sometimes, updates are done on most of those sites and some things just change.
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

For present time everything is available in google. Go there official website and find about this and then you may exchange to others.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: