Print  
Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 229 times)
Cryptosandy1987 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

Hello to my new family...

This is my first post and also first day in this forum.So first I would like to thanks to creator of Bitcoin "Satoshi sir" , because of him we all are here.

Second,I would like to thanks to those members who are giving their valuable time to this forum and keep this forum transparent and successful.

I also want to contribute something to this forum.So I will try my best to help and share my knowledge.If at any point of time,I will wrong pls correct me and suggest me.

Thanks to all members...

Netscouters.com ⌁[ Decentralized football investments
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––  and funding Eco-System ]⌁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Welcome to Bitcointalk! I like your attitude - you came here to help and share your knowledge. Great! And I see that you started very well - you even received a Merit from theymos! But since you are new here, I would recommend to read pinned topics on some boards like Meta and Beginners and help - there you will find general information that every forum member need to know. It will help to avoid mistakes.
Have a nice time on Bitcointalk!

Cryptosandy1987 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:08:12 AM

Welcome to Bitcointalk! I like your attitude - you came here to help and share your knowledge. Great! And I see that you started very well - you even received a Merit from theymos! But since you are new here, I would recommend to read pinned topics on some boards like Meta and Beginners and help - there you will find general information that every forum member need to know. It will help to avoid mistakes.
Have a nice time on Bitcointalk!
Thanks sir,I will take your suggestions very positively.

yodomaster

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:54 AM

keep going! I am also new to the field which I also wish to give contribution with useful knowledge to the forum like you can do as well!
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

great vision dear i like your thoughts helping and sharing your knowledge to others is a mark of success in this forum keep them always ....best of luck
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

Hello to my new family...

This is my first post and also first day in this forum.So first I would like to thanks to creator of Bitcoin "Satoshi sir" , because of him we all are here.

Second,I would like to thanks to those members who are giving their valuable time to this forum and keep this forum transparent and successful.

I also want to contribute something to this forum.So I will try my best to help and share my knowledge.If at any point of time,I will wrong pls correct me and suggest me.

Thanks to all members...

Hello, you are on forum for week and what interesting you learned? Had you gain any knowledge that you could just use after on market? I believe that this forum welcomed you in a good way.

LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

Welcome to the both of us . As i can see there are many topics that can help us to gain knowledge about crypto stuff ! I hope someday i can share my knowledge in my own post in Bitcointalk ! More power !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

Great to be part of the largest cryptocurrency community which offer you not only the opportunity to learn but to earn some tokens in addition.
Cryptosandy1987 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

Great to be part of the largest cryptocurrency community which offer you not only the opportunity to learn but to earn some tokens in addition.

definitely ,one day you will come with good knowledgable post in this forum.
Good luck

CryptoManiaks

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

Welcome aboard!  Grin
ash_waz

Activity: 57
Merit: 8

Passionate learner and writer

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

Hello back,

A very warm message indeed and love the approach.

This forum is great, nice helpful folk and I am sure you would enjoy it as much as I do.

Good luck
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

Welcome to the crypto family. This is the place to learn about the crypto world.  https://lopp.net/bitcoin.html refer this link to learn more about the crypto world. I also follow this link as the reference when want learns some crypto related theoretical background. Keep in mind there is a lot of scammers will try to catch you. Before doing anything or investing in any project or currency, do your own research.
aiannejacob

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Thanks to all of them. What an aspring qoutes for newbie like me.. I also want to contribute to this forum someday so first gathered much info to be shared.
jsecoinfan

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:44:20 PM

Yeah, you're welcome, I'm new too but already like this forum very much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: