Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Society and Nudity  (Read 368 times)
ETHenthusiast

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

I think nudity alone is not immorality. If nudity is for the sake of art and science, then it will not be as terrible as people think. I believe that nudity is a natural way of showing how beautiful and innocent our body is. However, in today's world, it is already been denied since people gave it a immoral impression. It is abused by others and often use for their sexual interest. Religions and cultures varies across the world, hence people beliefs about nudity also varies. But I think nudity can be accepted as an art of nature depending on the society and its norms. I believe that there would be no problem if it is agreed upon by the people in a particular society. 

Nudity isn't immoral unless people that are in nude engage in activities that are to be hidden behind closed doors of their bedrooms. In other words I don't mind naked people around me as long as they don't do sexual things and just enjoy and celebrate their natural state.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lockes007

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

society and nudity
Humans are created with a free will and a conscience to decide what is good and (a moral compass).  A person is not taught killing is bad by society but his conscience tells him/her this.
So society need not tell you to walk around naked you just need to that and you will find your self in the immediate mental asylum.No one will care whether you were a an advocate for nudity
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

Yes I agree with the OP nudity is nothing too be ashamed of it is cultural brainwashing that makes us so ashamed of our sexuality there are plenty of tribes in the rainforests of africa and south america that are nude almost 24/7. 100% of all forms of life besides humans are nude. And you guys in here claiming all this stuff about religion just.... NO SMH....

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
cityhall

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

So, are you okay seeing your mum or your sister naked?

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

So, are you okay seeing your mum or your sister naked?

Would I be "ok" with that yes of course it's natural it's no big deal I mean we all came out of our mothers vagina so if seeing one of your family members nude makes you uncomfortable then you have some of your own personal issues you need to work through it's really nbd.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

There are places that really can't accept this open society about nudity so whenever they see people doesn't wear clothes, it's unusual to them.

It's new to them so what they think is that's wrong because the crowd says. If you want this type of society you better go to liberated places where this is normal.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

I would like to share one article regarding this topic where osho explains about nudity. I think it's should be interesting to read about nudity.
http://www.osho.com/iosho/library/read-book/online-library-natural-look-nude-564a03b5-dce?p=3d94045165cd7340c754981cbf875904

According to osho nudity should be natural as tress. No need to fight on it. But it's does not means you sit nude in office. It's means you can be nude where people feel comfortable. Through your nudity you can't disturb others freedom.
DanWork

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

I don't think people don't run around naked because it's immoral, but rather because how it affects attraction.

What do you think is going to happen if you have your naked hot teacher and she bends over in front of a male student? Exactly.

Mobeecryptotech

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

The decision to go nude should be based solely on the decision of the individual. Personally I can't go nude (except it's to portray a positive social message). All the same,  we should focus on more important things other than a person's decision to wear clothes or not.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

Nudity is  nothing.  How the hell is this a big deal in our current world. Brainwashing.

Its just our natural bodies but have been so strongly conditioned to think its immoral or some fucking nonsense.

It perfectly fine to show people being brutally murdered on television, but a naked person and people freak out.
i think its because of the religions. you see that muslims, there is such a cloth rules, they need covered all over their body and faces. because the religions thinks that are body must be protected and need to hide.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

Nudity is One of the main problems Why alot of girls out there are being raped.Society should tame nudity because it has cause alot of problems.It is written in the bible that our body is the temple of God and I wonder the reason why big girls can't respect themselves by putting on decent clothes.There is a saying that people address you the way you dress meaning if one dress like a prostitute, she will be treated like a prostitute. The question is why are we putting on provocative clothes while we know the  devastating implication it cause? After answering these questions, I think everyone especially the girls out there would come back to their senses and call a spade a spade by putting on decent clothes.
latchookart

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:20:40 AM

If we were a tribe we wouldn't be talking about it, although naturally and as mammals, we are sexual, loving, sensitive, thinking and spiritual beings, a naked body has been stigmatized as an object of sin and desire for sin itself. this situation generates a vicious circle in which society reveals the need for bodily contacts and self-acceptance where there is a clear inclination for what is forbidden.
Degeneral002

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:03:03 PM

Gone are the days you'll see ladies well dress and all private part well covered but today the reverse is the case. Ladies of now a days find it very difficult to cover themselves as suppose and I think this is purely the sign of end time.The essence of this is to seduce men to indulge into fornication  and adultry but some are not seeing it this way, they feel it's just fashion while others called it civilization. But one must be very careful so as not to fall a victim of such circumstance.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Some scientists believe that the clothes are invented by the elderly.

r_herbert

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

I kinda agree with you. Actually, we try to play it cool. In fact, we are not. We can show war scenes on TV or completely insane movies. When it comes to nudity, we all shout out. Parents become red and children wonder what is happening. Nudity is our body. It is us. We cannot be bigger if we do not learn to accept ourselves. We have to be at peace with our bodies. Likely, our society hates our body. Religion hates our body. Basically, they hate everything that can give us self-determination and freedom. It is a really complicated topic.
dark_water

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:20:02 AM

It's so funny that on American TV is fine to show everything on a woman's body except the nipples and the vulva. That can literally just have little stickers on their nipples and a seashell over their downstairs as that's fine. In my travels, I've noticed odd things. What amount of nudity that is acceptable different greatly from culture to culture. In China, for example, it's not very socially acceptable for women to have low-cut shirts. They usually have high collars that cover their chest, neck and shoulders. For them on the other hand, legs are not a very sexual thing. Sometimes their shorts can be so short you can see their bottoms. In India, the most formal dress for women is a sari. When a woman wears a sari, you can see her midriff. Indian men grow up their whole lives seeing their mother's, their grandmother's, their teachers', their doctors' midriffs. This makes the human abdomen less sexual for them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: