Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048  (Read 117839 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:05:26 PM

still no reply of fusionhash.........

oudekaas, I just remembered from earlier in the thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436190.msg5619710;topicseen#msg5619710

bholzer listed this email address for them:

admin@fusionhash.com

Have you tried that yet?

Appreciate the responses, but I have tried all the emailaddresses including contact options on fusionhash website. Right now I just want to make sure they don't send it to the wrong address because that would be an absolute disaster for me.

Fusionhash is a great pool, but what a pain if something goes wrong, nobody there to help out....

I again ask bholzer to pplease take 2 mins to contact fusionhash before I lose all my coins to the wrong wallet.
And yes I admit I am incredibly stupid to fuck things up with keepass but I did.....

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frameLAlife

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:21:07 PM

So I'm mining MRY with my griseed... cgminer says my hashrate is 415kh/s, fusionhash says 20kh/s.  Anybody know what the problem might be?
(It's been like this the past two days)

Did you changed gridseed settings to scrypt mode?

this is the first step. if yes, switch pools to see if its the pool. if so then it's a setting or the gridseed itself.

www.ptcrypto.com YOUR Bitcoin consultants!
BTC 13TQitBTzADXpYsDMRjDqFuGaw8m1JZ2YE
bholzer (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:41:34 PM

Haven't even had a chance to catch up on the thread yet but just wanted everybody to know I'm officially back home from vacation and will be heading to the office shortly. I will get caught up on PMs/etc and hopefully make a post tonight. Had a great vacation, zero bad news to report, and I apologize for the period of neglect - been a crazy couple of weeks! Had to disconnect for a few days there but I'm refreshed and ready to get everything rolling. Glad to see our heads are still above water in my absence even as everything else seems to be falling down around us. Not sure what happened with MRY -> Cryptsy this week - please don't pay for any more Cryptsy votes or use your Cryptsy points to vote for MRY until I get a chance to speak with Big Vern and find out what's going on. It's important in the timeline that we are listed in the next wave of coins at the latest but we were #2 in votes and yet 2 coins underneath us got listed and we didn't. I will certainly get to the bottom of it.

Can't promise an update tonight but I will try - tomorrow at the latest. A lot to catch up on...

Thank you for your continued support - onward and upward!

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
brianbbad

Activity: 423

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:21:14 PM

Haven't even had a chance to catch up on the thread yet but just wanted everybody to know I'm officially back home from vacation and will be heading to the office shortly. I will get caught up on PMs/etc and hopefully make a post tonight. Had a great vacation, zero bad news to report, and I apologize for the period of neglect - been a crazy couple of weeks! Had to disconnect for a few days there but I'm refreshed and ready to get everything rolling. Glad to see our heads are still above water in my absence even as everything else seems to be falling down around us. Not sure what happened with MRY -> Cryptsy this week - please don't pay for any more Cryptsy votes or use your Cryptsy points to vote for MRY until I get a chance to speak with Big Vern and find out what's going on. It's important in the timeline that we are listed in the next wave of coins at the latest but we were #2 in votes and yet 2 coins underneath us got listed and we didn't. I will certainly get to the bottom of it.

Can't promise an update tonight but I will try - tomorrow at the latest. A lot to catch up on...

Thank you for your continued support - onward and upward!

Thanks, man. Good to finally hear something from you.
brianbbad

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:31:13 PM

So I'm mining MRY with my griseed... cgminer says my hashrate is 415kh/s, fusionhash says 20kh/s.  Anybody know what the problem might be?
(It's been like this the past two days)

Yeah like mentioned before sounds like maybe your gridseed does have that rate, but it's not sending that many Accepts (A).
You may have lots of rejects (R) or hardware errors (HW). You should play with the config for gridseed until you get very little to no Rejects and you should have 0 HW.

Here's the way I currently have it running, any suggestions for tweaking it?

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sfo.fusionhash.com:3333 -u brianbbad.worker1 -p [redacted] --gridseed-options=baud=115200,freq=975,chips=5 --hotplug 0
enderp

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:04:51 PM

Exciting to hear things are moving forward, bholzer.

Bummer about cryptsy today...

I had really hoped cryptsy’s voting system would bring transparency and predictability to their coin selection process.

In the past, it seemed unclear how cryptsy chose which coins to add, which made it hard to plan around for coin owners. I also think their non-transparency brought a lot of negativity toward their site. A voting list seemed like a great change for them.

However, the way they’re picking coins from all over the list doesn’t seem to be reducing confusion at all. In fact, it makes things worse when people feel not ignored, but cheated. And in a market filling up with more competitive exchanges, I think they’re making a mistake being non-transparent about their voting system.

Cryptsy is a great exchange - lots of coins, they have and can handle a ton of volume, they’re adding USD markets…

I’m certainly disappointed with how cryptsy’s handling their voting system, but I still can’t wait until we get on there.
brianbbad

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:04:09 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/MurrayMarket

Did you guys see this yet?
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:49:33 PM

So did bigvern/craptsy ever give a reason for the coin addition omission this round?
Nitroshock

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:52:28 AM

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sfo.fusionhash.com:3333 -u brianbbad.worker1 -p [redacted] --gridseed-options=baud=115200,freq=975,chips=5 --hotplug 0

Try "freq=800" or possibly 850, mine run stable at these numbers.  You'll get a lower hash rate (340-350kh), but from what I've seen/read, it's better to have a lower hashrate and actually get shares at that rate than to have a bogus higher rate.  I've also seen several people suggest only setting the frequency in multiples of 50... so 900 or 950 might work for you but not 975.  Just some thoughts.  Also, are you getting hardware errors?  HW errors are a good sign that something isn't right.
Nitroshock

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:58:58 AM

So did bigvern/craptsy ever give a reason for the coin addition omission this round?

No... not unless bholzer has an answer from Bigvern.

I think there's a phrase for this sort of behavior...  You know, accepting money with the promise of providing a service, then keeping the money and blatantly failing to provide the service.  Gotta be a term for that...

There's another possible reason for MRY not getting listed... It's real tough for Cryptsy/BigVern to front run a coin when Cryptorush is having liquidity problems and Vern can't withdraw all those MRY he bought.  Maybe he's not comfortable adding a coin if he can't front-run it?
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:14:46 AM

I think there's a phrase for this sort of behavior...  You know, accepting money with the promise of providing a service, then keeping the money and blatantly failing to provide the service.  Gotta be a term for that...

There's another possible reason for MRY not getting listed... It's real tough for Cryptsy/BigVern to front run a coin when Cryptorush is having liquidity problems and Vern can't withdraw all those MRY he bought.  Maybe he's not comfortable adding a coin if he can't front-run it?

No worries, user "poolminor" cited cryptsy's clause about adding coins at their discretion  Cheesy

Cop out if you ask me.
brianbbad

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:47:48 AM

I didn't have any trouble withdrawing my MRY from CryptoRush after the site got hacked & attacked. The most likely reason is he's afraid of Cryptsy getting shut down by tha man, like what happened to the exchanges and other sites that featured Coinye. Luckily, bholzer has made it clear to him that the Murray Bros Foundation are ok with Murraycoin. Endorsements haven't been finalized, but Cryptsy would *definitely not* get shut down and/or sued.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:00:34 AM

There is definitely a reason for it not being added to Cryptsy because its placement warranted it being added a few times.
The only thing I can think of trying to see it from Big Vern's perspective; is that TAK was a disaster on addition and gave more bad press to Cryptsy even though that was constrained to the Crypto community.
In saying that BeeCoin was added last week and is trapped under walls of BTC sells above 1 satoshi. Not even a pump and dump team are going to come along and say lets p n d this it will take 30BTC investment to even garner interest. Not going to happen.
Does this mean that the next week Cryptsy exclude crap coins as an addition to unsuccessful near lawsuit coins?
Well the coins that were added this week weren't entirely crap though I don't see any reason for the immediacy to grab those halfway down the list. The hype EXE and HVY coin generated petered out weeks ago. While I do think it will be rekindled down the road somewhere I am at a loss to understand the selection process when it comes to Cryptsy discretion.
The pattern has been a pump of various coins prior to selection to add dates following by a pleading to create awareness to Cryptsy, Mintpal and the like to add it. The reason its done this way is the market will not sustain a coin to a continual rise at this point. Its still a bear market.
Many people are aware that when a coin is added to Cryptsy or Mintpal it crashes but don't understand why that is. Its because its been pumped at another lesser exchange for the past weeks. At first slowly and then more with the 'creating community awareness stage'.
The PnD teams have orchestrated the timing of this process down to a tee. Why? Because everyone knows the date and approx time exchanges add their new coins.
As for Murraycoin I can only mull why it wasn't added at this stage. Its within Cryptsy's discretion why they don't add certain coins, however if a coin was deemed excluded until certain conditions were met; I would expect them to be in contact with those coins developers to explain this rather than to collect paid for votes out of peoples hard earned. How many other coins on the list would be excluded if they sat atop the voting list? I guess we will have an answer soon. We will continue to sit atop and force the issue.

tatterz

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:41:56 AM

For the love of God, I never understand why every single flippin coin community wants their coin added to cryptsy asap-or-else!!!. Cryptsy is the graveyard. Cryptsy prematurely ends the life-cycle of almost every coin. Why do you guys want this coin added to that site before we even have an endorsement from Bill Murray himself??

What makes things worse is the freakin stupid voting system (as if he doesn't get enough btc from fees). No longer do you have to research and spend time looking for your next targeted coin to invest in. Now, just check Cryptsy's voting page and you see whats the top demanded coin. It takes a lot of speculation out of a speculative venture

This is why I have seen every single flippin coin in the top of the voting list get a nice big price pump and then, as soon as the coin hits cryptsy, there is nothing but blood. The saying is "buy on the rumor, sell on the news." Essentially, this is translated to "Buy on the rumor of it being added to Cryptsy, and sell on its addition to cryptsy." We saw this with litecoin a few weeks ago. It was being added to huobi and there was a nice big ol' pump from $13 to $21 and the very second Huobi added it, it was dumped to all holy hell. Litecoin is now at $11, so that just proves that being added to the highest volume exchange does not have immediate impact except for a get-rich-quick type of pump and dump.

Seriously, guys...think before wanting this coin to hit cryptsy yet. Let's let this coin run its course before meeting an unwarranted and premature doom. The timing of being added to Cryptsy is hugely important.

Jesus

/rant
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:55:15 AM

The fact of the matter is we need Cryptsy or mintpal to handle the volumes. The current exchanges won't.
I speak of volumes post any Bill Murray supportive announcent.
I hope there are a heap of dumpers selling MRY when It hits Cryptsy I will buy them up NOM NOM NOM and won't be dumping. This coin is a game changer. Those wearing short term glasses will be rubbing their eyes in disbelief when the future of crypto MRY goes long term moon.
No exchange can kill Zombie Bill.

brianbbad

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:20:26 AM

The fact of the matter is we need Cryptsy or mintpal to handle the volumes. The current exchanges won't.
I hope there are a heap of dumpers selling MRY when It hits Cryptsy I will buy them up NOM NOM NOM and won't be dumping. This coin is a game changer. Those wearing short term glasses will be rubbing their eyes in disbelief when the future of crypto MRY goes long term moon.

Well said.
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 08:51:55 AM

Well said.

Well I am still not helped with my issue with fusionhash..... bholzer please before you update can you sort my issue out with fusionhash, I mined Murray for a longtime and now it seems I can't even withdraw my coins. Please contact fusionhash and ask them why withdrawing doesn't work. Also as a reminder they shouldnt withdraw to the initial address I gave (see earlier posts) as I dont have the passphrase of my wallet anymore due to keepass not saving entries automatically.....

I put a new address as withdraw address in fusionhash but the automatic and manual payout doesn't work.

Why are fusionhash never responding to email it is very annoying

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:04:28 PM

Well said.

Well I am still not helped with my issue with fusionhash..... bholzer please before you update can you sort my issue out with fusionhash, I mined Murray for a longtime and now it seems I can't even withdraw my coins. Please contact fusionhash and ask them why withdrawing doesn't work. Also as a reminder they shouldnt withdraw to the initial address I gave (see earlier posts) as I dont have the passphrase of my wallet anymore due to keepass not saving entries automatically.....

I put a new address as withdraw address in fusionhash but the automatic and manual payout doesn't work.

Why are fusionhash never responding to email it is very annoying

Guys, mine fkn solo.
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:21:07 PM

For the love of God, I never understand why every single flippin coin community wants their coin added to cryptsy asap-or-else!!!. Cryptsy is the graveyard. Cryptsy prematurely ends the life-cycle of almost every coin. Why do you guys want this coin added to that site before we even have an endorsement from Bill Murray himself??

/rant
+1                          good to finally see someone else with some sense !

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
brianbbad

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

/rant
+1                          good to finally see someone else with some sense !

Again, it's all about volume and reliability. Cryptsy (and possibly Mintpal) have been the only exchanges so far to demonstrate that they can successfully handle large trading volume. Analogy: You develop a really great computer program... would you rather have your new, wildly popular software hosted on google.com or healthcare.gov?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: