Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048  (Read 117839 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brianbbad

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:14:34 PM

Thanks so much everybody! My loan fully funded!
BTCBTCBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syncsam

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:27:00 PM

Thanks so much everybody! My loan fully funded!
BTCBTCBTC

Great to hear mate n great to see such community support  Smiley
mdawg

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 01:35:06 AM

I left for a few weeks what did you guys do to the price!

brianbbad

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:02:17 AM

I left for a few weeks what did you guys do to the price!

Chill, man... keeping scooping them up cheap. The second Murraycoin makes national headlines (which it will at some point), those days will be gone.

In other news... the wife of Ernie Hudson (Winston from Ghostbusters) is now following me on Twitter... score!(?) Smiley
brianbbad

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:07:32 PM

In the spirit of older Murraycoin posts, here's a pretty girl supporting MRY! Smiley

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:54:09 AM

In the spirit of older Murraycoin posts, here's a pretty girl supporting MRY! Smiley

reserved

hook me up.
murraycoin dating services.
dat smile tho.

murraygirl has been surpassed

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:58:48 AM

also she looks like Vera Farmiga
Brian why you know all the hot girls? imma call you Heff

bluepixie

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:16:09 AM

If you like Star Trek  please check out QTL   Quatloo coin.  It is mineable on ipominer and is one of the most profitable scrypt coins atm. just thought you guys might like this one.

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:06:32 AM

BRIAN THANKS FOR THE MURRAYCOIN STICKERS THEY WERE DELICIOUS!

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:46:59 PM

For those of you unaware, I have once again been out of town for a few days. Now that I am back in action, I will definitely be wrapping up some of these lingering projects this week. Also some good news: The Murraycoin Project, LLC just received a significant, much-needed investment (amount will remain undisclosed) from a new investor plus an additional cash injection in the form of me personally selling the small investment group 3,000,000 MRY for $25,000 USD cash (of which half will be reinvested in The Murraycoin Project, LLC).

It has been a long, slow climb but things continue to fall into place.

Hey man ! What about Silkcoin Recovery .. really not a good way you choosed. For everyone who is not aware:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676976.760

You can delete this post now or you take this like a man and apologize.
btcgoods

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:32:34 AM

For those of you unaware, I have once again been out of town for a few days. Now that I am back in action, I will definitely be wrapping up some of these lingering projects this week. Also some good news: The Murraycoin Project, LLC just received a significant, much-needed investment (amount will remain undisclosed) from a new investor plus an additional cash injection in the form of me personally selling the small investment group 3,000,000 MRY for $25,000 USD cash (of which half will be reinvested in The Murraycoin Project, LLC).

Hey man ! What about Silkcoin Recovery .. really not a good way you choosed. For everyone who is not aware:

Hey, I went through bholzers' post history and looked at the thread. I'm not sure what was so bad about anything he did. In fact it seems he did more than he needed to with nothing in return. Why are you coming here and  hating? Did I miss something?

The only negative take away is that maybe bholzer is biting off more than he can chew, and as someone who's invested in MRY it would be great to know where his priorites are.
Maybe the other projects are more lucrative and will bring in more ROI for him to work on MRY. I'm not sure, but would be good to know.

Other than bholzer being overburdened I don't see why this is causing a big show. Maybe you can enlighten us all.

Also it seems people don't understand how being really busy works. Days pass like  hours, weeks pass like days. It's crazy. Maybe he needs a personal point of contact to keep the forums up to date, ie: relay any small news so that he can focus on work. It is important to shield any developer from the outside mob so they can focus on getting things done and not get demotivated here.

Bholzer if you're reading this don't get discouraged (i'm sure you're not though; you seem like a strong character). No need to waste time back and forth on threads, just prove everyone wrong with your actions, which you have been doing with MRY coin. The haters can eat their words because that's all they have.

syncsam

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:16:07 AM

Removed text to keep post short

I only had time to read the last 2 pages, but from what people are saying is he said he was going to do the wallet n it was either he got to busy with other priorities or the wallet was in such bad shape it was too much for him to handle (Job was bigger then he expected) or he is doing the work but was not done in 10 seconds so everyone is rabble rabble rabble (Good old south park)

so... yeah, I don't see what the issue is, considering he has a job and murraycoin is a higher priority for him then silk. You can't expect him to drop his high priority things in his life for something that isn't as high priority
brianbbad

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:26:23 AM

I only had time to read the last 2 pages, but from what people are saying is he said he was going to do the wallet n it was either he got to busy with other priorities or the wallet was in such bad shape it was too much for him to handle (Job was bigger then he expected) or he is doing the work but was not done in 10 seconds so everyone is rabble rabble rabble (Good old south park)

so... yeah, I don't see what the issue is, considering he has a job and murraycoin is a higher priority for him then silk. You can't expect him to drop his high priority things in his life for something that isn't as high priority

I'm guessing it's a matter of burner2014 and others not being used to people who don't post daily updates. People who are highly active on internet forums forget that, yes, some people have jobs and super-busy lives.
brianbbad

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:28:43 AM

This is what I learned when I emailed Bittrex regarding Murraycoin:

Jul 20 13:12

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about your coin. We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to cryto-coin technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for coin launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week. Launching is free and at our discretion. If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we'd like the following information:
* Coin Name
* Coin trading symbol
* Launch Date (past or future)
* Github Link
* Exchanges you are currently on
* Official blockchain explorer
* What is your TxFee for a transaction
* What do you believe your min trade size should be
* A png image for your coin with a transparent background

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform.

Bill @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
We now trade: #RZR, #XMR, #ROX, and #MIN

Jul 17 23:32

Hello!

I was interested in getting Murraycoin listed on Bittrex. It launched January 20th and the original lead dev is still active, so it is well established and a worthwhile cryptocurrency to include on your site. It is currently available in a BTC pair on Cryptsy, as well. I would also be interested in learning more about having Murraycoin be sponsored / highlighted at the top of the Bittrex home page if/when it gets added to your markets.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Brian
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:52:52 AM

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about your coin. We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to cryto-coin technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for coin launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week. Launching is free and at our discretion. If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we'd like the following information:
* Coin Name
* Coin trading symbol
* Github Link

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform.

Bill @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

Hello!

I was interested in getting Murraycoin listed on Bittrex. It launched January 20th and the original lead dev is still active, so it is well established and a worthwhile cryptocurrency to include on your site. It is currently available in a BTC pair on Cryptsy, as well. I would also be interested in learning more about having Murraycoin be sponsored / highlighted at the top of the Bittrex home page if/when it gets added to your markets.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Brian

Nice work Brian.

I think we should get a list of users who are willing to put some murray/btc towards this so we can get some exposure.

Im guessing your willing Brian plus this being your idea you can be number one on the list.

Bittrex and advert fund.

1- Brian
2- snakey

Add your name to the list guys and then we will split up the funds.

Murray to the moon.

snakey
swainzag

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:36:53 PM

Hi,

* Coin Name
* Coin trading symbol
* Github Link

Bill @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

Hello!

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Brian

Nice work Brian.

I think we should get a list of users who are willing to put some murray/btc towards this so we can get some exposure.

Im guessing your willing Brian plus this being your idea you can be number one on the list.

Bittrex and advert fund.

1- Brian
2- snakey

Add your name to the list guys and then we will split up the funds.

Murray to the moon.

snakey

I am all for the more exposure of MRY, but 3 BTC is just a luaghable scam and I really hope you guys aren't considering raising that much.  There is very little buy power on Cryptsy at the moment which has more volume than Bittrex.  I just don't see how paying to get it on another exchange would be worth it.  Rather than people donating money to get it added, I feel it would be more worthwhile to simply buy cheap MRY coins on Cryptsy, but that's just my 2 cents.

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
syncsam

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:27:55 AM

Thanx for filling us in, wasn't sure of the whole story. Hope when bholzer gets back you can sort your problem out
brianbbad

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:08:12 AM

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/
Ok, now THIS looks promising. I found out about this site's service because I read about Urocoin on cbs46.com.
syncsam

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:35:08 AM

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/
Ok, now THIS looks promising. I found out about this site's service because I read about Urocoin on cbs46.com.

That looks great, exactly what we need
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:31:56 AM

Hey, I went through bholzers' post history and looked at the thread. I'm not sure what was so bad about anything he did. In fact it seems he did more than he needed to with nothing in return. Why are you coming here and  hating? Did I miss something?

The only negative take away is that maybe bholzer is biting off more than he can chew, and as someone who's invested in MRY it would be great to know where his priorites are.
Maybe the other projects are more lucrative and will bring in more ROI for him to work on MRY. I'm not sure, but would be good to know.

Other than bholzer being overburdened I don't see why this is causing a big show. Maybe you can enlighten us all.

Also it seems people don't understand how being really busy works. Days pass like  hours, weeks pass like days. It's crazy. Maybe he needs a personal point of contact to keep the forums up to date, ie: relay any small news so that he can focus on work. It is important to shield any developer from the outside mob so they can focus on getting things done and not get demotivated here.

Bholzer if you're reading this don't get discouraged (i'm sure you're not though; you seem like a strong character). No need to waste time back and forth on threads, just prove everyone wrong with your actions, which you have been doing with MRY coin. The haters can eat their words because that's all they have.

Thanks for discussing. I fully understand that he is too busy for the project. But I do not come to project and say... guys I take over (sorry he did it, maybe in a implicit way) everyone gets hope and then no answer anymore. Neither a "I am too busy sorry guys I cannot help anymore"

Keep going with MRY looks like a good project. I am not mad or something don't get me wrong. Neither I want to be a little flame kiddy. But I didn't like the way it worked out and I don't like people to vanish without saying goodbye.

My feeling from the Silkcoin community is that mostly no one trust him anymore now, but more important is that everyone was confused about that because he had / has a great reputation here at Bitcointalk.

So thanks for your opinion as I said and don't get me wrong its ok to stop a project when someone is too busy etc.   But I would never come to thread and say "Lets do it , and then vanish and not contribute anymore"

Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: