Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS at $36 by the end of July  (Read 4047 times)
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

I don't think EOS can reach $36.
Since the main network of EOS is still not online at present, there may be many bugs or less than people expect when the main network is online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

only $36 is very possible to happened for EOS because it is only few days before main net.
if EOS become a successful blockchain network like ETH, i am very sure that EOS price will reach $100.
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

EOS can accomplish this. I don't like McAfee, but many things are right.
Those who listen to McAfee earn good income. EOS is a very clear project for the future.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
lisa_john

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

EOS is a piece of software that will act as a decentralized operating system. And right now I'm confident that EOS has good potential if it's an investment, and certainly has a large transaction capacity. And I believe that EOS will grow bigger. Thus, it is not difficult to reach $36 for EOS.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

In my own opinion, EOS has the tendency to get to 36$ in jjky and also has the ability to get to 5$ as well. Its the crypto market and nothing is certain in this industry. Its always adviceable to be a bit conservative when making predictions. I think 21$ is a fair prediction in July as EOS is a great project
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

No,I dont think so,all the positive news and blockchain release are already in the current price of Eos,maybe we will see a pump in the beginning of June but not till 36 $ point.That,s too much for today's bear market.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

This is certainly a more reasonable prediction than the one of Bitcoin going to 500.000$ in 3 years. But this is still not an easy task for EOS, as it would need to go 3X in price in just 2 months, and it's quite hard to do so because of the high marketcap(currently at almost 11 Billion dollars). Let's just hope that the lauch of the MainNet goes well first, and then we can have higher hopes for EOS.

lotakasa

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

There is no such thing as an EOS, it can go high, but it's hard
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:39:41 AM

The billionaire and pioneer of cyber security John McAfee is already well known in the world of blockchain for his thundering predictions, including the one saying Bitcoin has to $500 000 in the next three years, John added that he sees EOS stakes at $36 by the end of July.

It all depends on Bitcoin. If it rises to $ 15k, then maybe the EOS will be valued at $ 36. But I would not rely on McAfee. Most likely he just simply earns in this way and the forecasts are worthless Undecided
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

It is possible that this will happen. This is a very promising project, which is very well funded and has a strong team. In addition, recently around this coin a lot of information noise, which gives some popularity and attracts new investors, who will be able to raise the rate to this level.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

We will wait and see! Personally, I do not  see EOS rising so much unless there is workable platform been launched and more development and update is  been declared and milestone of EOS objective is been reached!

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

Since the main network of EOS is still not online at present, there may be many bugs or less than people expect when the main network is online.

Smaller bugs they can easily fix it and that is not a concern but if it faces any major issue then it will be a big problem and people may dump it very hard so if you want to go in now don't put all your money instead invest a small amount. If someone bought at a very low price then they can expect a good profit from this investment.

Currently, the market is downturn so may not just lot so invest carefully and don't risk more money.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

Honestly, I think that it is real, because EOS is stable and perspective coin that is quite popular among traders. I hope it will pump soon.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

We need to be more conservative with our predictions. EOS is a good and solid project and I think that, this project can grow significantly in the future. 25$ is a fair prediction
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

The prediction of Makafi about bitcoin was too optimistic. At the expense of EOS, I agree, $ 36 for EOS is a very real price.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

Remember everything is possible, nothing is impossible to happen. There are always a chance for EOS to reach $36, but with in two months ? I think personally it's low possibility. Only need is wait and we will see on what will happen.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

well it was an very easy prediction even according to me eos will rise in value also over 36 $ by the end of july, this altcoin has a great potential
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

This will happen EOY
Probably
Dont know
No one know
whaletank club
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

Wherever you look at, it is still a prediction and it has no accuracy at the back of it. It is just a mere guess from one human being. The difference is he is a popular one and can somehow pull some investor that will really make the price go to the roof.
The purpose of his statements wans't to make a prediction, it was simply to create hype out of thing air.

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually got paid to shill EOS given how he can influence cryptocurrency newcomers into buying whatever coin he decides to shill. But this is actually a pretty well-know tactic among some of the popular altcoins, create hype so that people can FOMO buy X or Y coin before a major event happens.

About the price...not gonna happen.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

McAfee is a tool, his predictions fuck the market.
No one knows how much EOS will be in 2 months.
No one even knows if it's gonna work in 3 days.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: