Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scharmbeck 500 BTC (yes, that's no typo) bounty  (Read 2857 times)
BazkieBumpercar (OP)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:31:49 AM

Scharmbeck is offering a 500 BTC bounty to celebrate meeting the beta test, marketing and social media goals!

tl;dr version: Someone holding Scharmbeck feeshares will be randomly chosen to win this bounty. Basically, for every share you own, you have a 1/200,000th chance of winning 500 BTC, which is a lot better than most, if not, any lottery Grin

All information you need to have a shot at this bounty is at https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/600 !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:34:47 AM

that is just sick .....
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:36:51 AM

So a new type of scam has arrived.

Code:
5. The drawing will be videotaped and witnessed in live attendance by two members of Scharmbeck, one member of the Worldcoin Foundation, and one active member of the freenode.net #worldcoin IRC channel community

kelvinliong

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:37:07 AM

wow! so exciting!

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
BazkieBumpercar (OP)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:40:11 AM

To be fair, there's been some unrest on IRC after Scharmbeck announced this. Some people feel this is way too much. Remember though that this is just a small percentage of total feeshare investments, and makes for great - and relatively cheap - advertisement for Scharmbeck.

Personally, I would have preferred they gave out multiple smaller prices instead, but I guess either way some people would have been unhappy, since everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, and people surely will Smiley

Code:
5. The drawing will be videotaped and witnessed in live attendance by two members of Scharmbeck, one member of the Worldcoin Foundation, and one active member of the freenode.net #worldcoin IRC channel community
Some people will call everything a scam. Luckily for you though, you are free to not buy feeshares Smiley

wow! so exciting!
That's my face when I'll win this haha Cheesy
WhyS

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:43:05 AM

that is just sick .....

that is just sick .....

(I had to reiterate)
albertdros

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 11:46:17 AM

Code:

just a guess: You didn't buy shares when they were 0.005 each?
botornig

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:22:05 PM

This is no scam.  They are giving away 500k USD.  These are just haters that are trying to discount worldcoin.  go away trolls. Worldcoin is the best altcoin around.  Some day you will have to own it, when your crap coins are worth nothing.
twoez

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:51:01 PM

This is no scam.  They are giving away 500k USD.  These are just haters that are trying to discount worldcoin.  go away trolls. Worldcoin is the best altcoin around.  Some day you will have to own it, when your crap coins are worth nothing.

I have to agree with you. There is no reason to hate. Everyone should stick to the coin they believe in.

The Worldcoin foundation has proven to me last year that it is no scam. Take a look at:
- www.scharmbeck.com
- www.worldcoinwell.com
- radio interviews
- active web/twitter/irc, frequent updates
- great promotional work
- new wallet (different from all other wallets)
- and much much more...

It's just a matter of time people realise Worldcoin is one of the best coins out there. Nevertheless Worldcoins or Scharmbeck Shares are still very cheap to buy. Scharmbeck Shares will at least double in price once Scharmbeck gets released around the 20th of Februari.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 12:54:23 PM

I have to agree with you. There is no reason to hate. Everyone should stick to the coin they believe in.

The Worldcoin foundation has proven to me last year that it is no scam. Take a look at:
- www.scharmbeck.com
- www.worldcoinwell.com
- radio interviews
- great promotional work
- and much much more...

It's just a matter of time people realise Worldcoin is one of the best coins out there. Nevertheless Worldcoins or Scharmbeck Shares are still very cheap to buy. Scharmbeck Shares will at least double in price once Scharmbeck gets released around the 20th of Februari.
Worldcoin has been scamming this forum since it's inception. Their "new wallet" is not their own design. It was adapted (see: stolen) from copperlark, a lesser known russian coin.

Notice the similarities? Please, educate yourself: http://cryptolife.com/exposing-the-worldcoin-scam

Hullabaloo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:59:19 PM

Also I have won WDC (not BTC :| Smiley ) from irc/Foundation people before, nice chaps. I gave most of it back to the Foundation in the form of a membership investment, because I am not a scammer/whiner/manipulator. Smiley

(Pst: If you can't see the differences in layout between those wallets (also take a look at Megacoin's) you have no future as a police detective.  Nice going, linking to an ad btw, much honesty. Very profit.)

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
compwindsor

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:02:44 PM

- www.scharmbeck.com
- www.worldcoinwell.com
- radio interviews
- great promotional work
- and much much more...

Worldcoin has been scamming this forum since it's inception. Their "new wallet" is not their own design. It was adapted (see: stolen) from copperlark, a lesser known russian coin.

Notice the similarities? Please, educate yourself: http://cryptolife.com/exposing-the-worldcoin-scam

LOL Hazard!!! It's so painfully obvious you're getting desperate now.  It's funny how intimidated you are by Worldcoin and now Scharmbeck.

Keep squirimin' and keep bumping this post Hazard! Smiley

Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 4183 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 01:03:53 PM

Also I have won WDC (not BTC :| Smiley ) from irc/Foundation people before, nice chaps. I gave most of it back to the Foundation in the form of a membership investment, because I am not a scammer/whiner/manipulator. Smiley

(Pst: If you can't see the differences in layout between those wallets (also take a look at Megacoin's) you have no future as a police detective.  Nice going, linking to an ad btw, much honesty. Very profit.)
Megacoin blatantly stole copperlark's design too. What's your point?

albertdros

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:04:31 PM

This is no scam.  They are giving away 500k USD.  These are just haters that are trying to discount worldcoin.  go away trolls. Worldcoin is the best altcoin around.  Some day you will have to own it, when your crap coins are worth nothing.

- www.scharmbeck.com
- www.worldcoinwell.com
- radio interviews
- great promotional work
- and much much more...

LOL Hazard!!! It's so painfully obvious you're getting desperate now.  It's funny how intimidated you are by Worldcoin and now Scharmbeck.

Keep squirimin' and keep bumping this post Hazard! Smiley

1. why is copying a wallet layout a scam? IMO all wallets look the same with a different logo. Atleast they try something different, wether its a copy or not.

2. I don't even see a lot of similarities between those wallets. Keep on flaming.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 01:05:33 PM

1. why is copying a wallet layout a scam? IMO all wallets look the same with a different logo.

2. I don't even see a lot of similarities between those wallets. Keep on flaming.
1. Copperlark paid someone to develop that wallet design for them. Megacoin and worldcoin come along and steal this design, and pass it off as their own. It speaks a lot of their character.

2. You must be blind.

albertdros

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:06:09 PM

1. why is copying a wallet layout a scam? IMO all wallets look the same with a different logo.

1. Copperlark paid someone to develop that wallet design for them. Megacoin and worldcoin come along and steal this design, and pass it off as their own. It speaks a lot of their character.

2. You must be blind.

1. Again, you're calling it a scam. What's the scam behind it?
compwindsor

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:08:47 PM

2. You must be blind.

Yesss! Keep bumping Hazard!

Nice job!

Thank you for supporting Worldcoin!

Tagbond Rewards - My TAG ID is 4183 - Tag someone today with a reward, get your own TAG ID
Wedel

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:10:59 PM

lmao this hazard guy must have sold alot of WDc very cheap and he is angry
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:14:47 PM

Are worldcoins and scharmberck shares somehow related?
albertdros

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:21:09 PM

is Sharmbeck real?...Shouldnt it already go online?..

very soon, beginning of feb. Ofc its real.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: