Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical analysis and its basics in cryptocurrency  (Read 182 times)
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

Trend lines are the best tools to be use in technical analysis. Learning how trends are drawn with various angles can make you make accurate predictions. With this you get to know support and resistance lines which is very helpful in determining where to enter and exit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

For each person will be clear and easy to use its own set of tools. Especially in every situation you need a different tool. As for me, I use figures of technical analysis, Ichimoku Cloud, Stochastic RCI. Also don't forget about candle stick analysis. The choice of tools is different depending on the situation. I can use the others, but I use these most often.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

For each person will be clear and easy to use its own set of tools. Especially in every situation you need a different tool. As for me, I use figures of technical analysis, Ichimoku Cloud, Stochastic RCI. Also don't forget about candle stick analysis. The choice of tools is different depending on the situation. I can use the others, but I use these most often.
It seems to me that the Professional copes with this much easier than other participants in the crypto-currency business. In any case, no technical analysis will help a novice to make his work effective. In any case, everything depends on experience.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:45:40 PM

You should use as many different indicators as possible and compare them with each other. I find patterns to be the most revealing. One of them is double top and double bottom. It always indicates a change of trend. Another good indicator is support. Price often bounces up and down at round numbers.
Bountydate (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

I hear some analysis are good to observe the market and very useful to understand the market condition and helping to take a decision, So there are some analyzers point of view in
headings to analyze the market,

Trend Lines
Resistance and support levels
Moving Averages
Trading Volume
Not on the technical analysis alone
How to start and identify trends
How to start and identify trends,
there is much to know for beginners if you want to trade bitcoins and all of them above exist and correct , agree on that and just want to add some more explanation;

the first step is to research, the most important step of any investment opportunity is to examine the coins you want to buy. Taking this one step will get you ahead of the investors and the most forward traders. If you have done the research, go to the next step.
the second step is to choose the crypto you want, it may seem obvious, but you need to try to select the cryptocurrency you invested. take your time with this. there will always be new opportunities, so do not just plunge into the trade in an effort to catch the pumps alone.
the third step is to find the exchange, there are a number of seemingly endless exchange options. each consisting of pros and cons for different merchants as well as various coin listings available.
the fourth step is to choose a steady strategy. everyone has their own tactics, but they generally fall into one of the categories like, middle class Investors - you have a slightly higher risk tolerance than a long-term hodler. there may be coins that you hold for a while, but you also rebalance your portfolio every month or so. Your ownership may include a mixture of large and medium market capitalization caps. the point is that you make your own strategy, if you already know all four things immediately start trading. here are four basic trading techniques that I know, hopefully help.
Thank u, i hear u and i'm ready to trade! Grin
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:06:02 PM

Hello guys, i have any questions about technical analysis. What are the most effective tools for technical analysis? And what do you advise me as a novice trader yet?
Technical Analysis is a complete list of tools that are used predict the trends of any stock. Some of the most effective tool in the TA I think are the following.
1. Candlesticks: learning candlesticks and candlestick patterns is the first and foremost thing you will need when kicking off your journey into TA because you will need it at every step in TA.
2. Dow Theory Patters: Learning DOW theory is equally important because it gives you the patterns which can be formed on chart and various indications given by such patterns.
3. RSI: RSI or the relativity strength index is another important tool to know the strength of the market used in TA.
4. Volume: Volume gives you great insight about market and buyers choice.
5. Moving averages: The averages of the prices of different candles are another great tool for TA.

Learn these things at beginners level and you can be a great technical analyst.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:40:05 PM

Trading is a highly risky venture and you should not go into it without adequate knowledge on how to buy or sell coins at the right time and price.  Technical analysis is good but you can't succeed in trade with  technical analysis alone! You must be sensitive to fundamentals issues that are coming into the market for to make a trading decision.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

My technical analysis is myself because of my experience every time I trade.
Experiencing the advantages and disadvantages is an absolute thing in trade.

But better yet when you when will rise its price and when to fall in price, so you benefit from your faithful trading Cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: