Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EIB | CRYPTOS WALLET PLATFORM - Register GET $100 (or Even More!)  (Read 3714 times)
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:57:23 AM
Merited by maximumcoin (2)

But i wonder really much about this project, how can they compete with so much other projects when those projects were already succeed and they won't let this one breathing.

I think that's why they're giving for new register 100$ to buy their tokens. That's a good way to approach the new users in my opinion .
Life is a battle and of course they will have to compete with the older succeed one even they're on the disadvantage side.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ragnarelve

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

But i wonder really much about this project, how can they compete with so much other projects when those projects were already succeed and they won't let this one breathing.

I think that's why they're giving for new register 100$ to buy their tokens. That's a good way to approach the new users in my opinion .
Life is a battle and of course they will have to compete with the older succeed one even they're on the disadvantage side.
Did you know about Nokia ? The biggest country of cellphones in the 2000, but now where is it ? They only know about the winning and rest on one's laurels . And what happen to them ?
They're now disappeared, only Samsung , Apple , Sony left because they're changing to fit with the situation and creating new stuffs.
msrandom90

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

Did you know about Nokia ? The biggest country of cellphones in the 2000, but now where is it ? They only know about the winning and rest on one's laurels . And what happen to them ?
They're now disappeared, only Samsung , Apple , Sony left because they're changing to fit with the situation and creating new stuffs.
Nokia company has so much advantages and they're disrepect their opponents , that's why they're paying for their mistakes right now.
The company has been bought by microsoft and there is no more "Nokia" on the cellphone's map anymore.
millytr

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

Well, thank for your answer, i hope they're going the right way to put this project in successful way. There are so much project work with the same platform but they're totally not succeed, maybe this one can do it.
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

Well, thank for your answer, i hope they're going the right way to put this project in successful way. There are so much project work with the same platform but they're totally not succeed, maybe this one can do it.
Hope my answer will solve your doubts about this projects because IMO it's the way too much potiental then the normal one, they're even willing to give 100$ for each new register .That at least means something to me.
msrandom90

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

Hope my answer will solve your doubts about this projects because IMO it's the way too much potiental then the normal one, they're even willing to give 100$ for each new register .That at least means something to me.
I think it's fine because different exchanges will have the different choices in the coins for users. If you're looking for some coins that only list on this exchange so of course you have to use this one not other right ?
So i guess everything would be fine evetually.
patriknilen

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

I think it's fine because different exchanges will have the different choices in the coins for users. If you're looking for some coins that only list on this exchange so of course you have to use this one not other right ?
So i guess everything would be fine evetually.
Good point ,i think that would be an excellent answer for the question.
https://eib.ai/?ref=patriknilen
This is my ref-link for who need to join this project too.
evorn4

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

#proof of joining

https://eib.ai/?ref=iflje
vintastiko

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

Good to know about this project and i did register also.
https://eib.ai/?ref=vintastiko #proof
justapache

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

Anyone know when this project will launch the ICO ? And how much for each token ?
1camtron

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:42:23 AM

Anyone know when this project will launch the ICO ? And how much for each token ?
Check their official website, i saw they said
ICO begin at:
30 days
6 hours
18 minutes.
So it's about 31 days more to launch the ICO and you should prepare the funds for it.
vintastiko

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

The price of each token haven't been announced yet, the only thing we know is the time they launch the ICO.
It's 30 days more and it will be launched at 3:00 pm ( according to the clock of this forum ).
patriknilen

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

The price of each token haven't been announced yet, the only thing we know is the time they launch the ICO.
It's 30 days more and it will be launched at 3:00 pm ( according to the clock of this forum ).
My prediction is the price of tokens which were buying from the bonus account ( invitation and free register) will be around 10$ for each one and the price of token which were buying from the investing account will be around 1~1,5$ for each one. (could be cheaper)
vintastiko

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

My prediction is the price of tokens which were buying from the bonus account ( invitation and free register) will be around 10$ for each one and the price of token which were buying from the investing account will be around 1~1,5$ for each one. (could be cheaper)
I think this is a reasonable price because you can't actually buy the same price with freemoney when others have to invest in it right ?
1camtron

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

I did register with your ref-link my friend, good luck to you and me, maybe i could consider about investing around 100$ more for this project in case that i can't invite any friend to join this one.
millytr

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

I think this is a reasonable price because you can't actually buy the same price with freemoney when others have to invest in it right ?
Yeah , that sounds fair to everyone because freemoney can't be worth the same as money from investing. But it could be 5$ for each token with the freemoney maybe, because 10$ is looking so expensive IMO.
vintastiko

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

I did register with your ref-link my friend, good luck to you and me, maybe i could consider about investing around 100$ more for this project in case that i can't invite any friend to join this one.
Well thanks mate, at least i got a first referral for myself.I'm appreciate that by the way if you need any helps just send me a pm and i will try to help you as much as i can.
Don't be shy.
patriknilen

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:59:09 AM
Merited by SeDz (6)

Yeah , that sounds fair to everyone because freemoney can't be worth the same as money from investing. But it could be 5$ for each token with the freemoney maybe, because 10$ is looking so expensive IMO.
10$ rate for each token is the fairness price IMO because you actually could get free 100$ from register first and then you could get more from inviting other people to join it.
I read this thread and saw 1 guy that already invited 35 people that means he already got like 3k5$ in his balance so easy.
justapache

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

Check their official website, i saw they said
ICO begin at:
30 days
6 hours
18 minutes.
So it's about 31 days more to launch the ICO and you should prepare the funds for it.
thank for your information, i was thinking this project will launch their ICO in this month ,but ewww , my bad my bad.
1 more month isn't short and long but it's enough for me to gather the funds to invest.
1camtron

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

Well thanks mate, at least i got a first referral for myself.I'm appreciate that by the way if you need any helps just send me a pm and i will try to help you as much as i can.
Don't be shy.
Yeah i will, thank for your helps. Just randomly choose a link and i hit your comment ,haha, maybe it's the fate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: