Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at $1000?  (Read 488 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

In the next 5 years it is possible to happen the price of the bitcoin become $1000 because the price is unstable and we know exact happen if price increase or not. They have possibility alsi the price become zero or yes bitcoin become dead in theat year becaude many altcoins wants to replace bitcoin to the thrown. But I hope it will become very high the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

I feel like BTC at $8000 is still overpriced. Due to high fees and slow confirmations, it's not really suitable for payments. SegWit seem like just a hack to me. I know we are all Bitcoin optimists here at the forum but is anyone thinking that Bicoin is gonna go down to $1000 level in the next 5 years?

I think bitcoin over the next 5 years will increase its value by about 60k. Bitcoin will be more popular because in the future crypto currency becomes the main currency. I think positive because bitcoin is a technology for the future.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

I feel like BTC at $8000 is still overpriced. Due to high fees and slow confirmations, it's not really suitable for payments. SegWit seem like just a hack to me. I know we are all Bitcoin optimists here at the forum but is anyone thinking that Bicoin is gonna go down to $1000 level in the next 5 years?

1k after 5 years, I think not, even though bitcoin falls but will not arrive at the 1k price. Bitcoin in the future will be more popular and it will make the bitcoin value rise higher, and I think the 5-year bitcoin price is 70k.

alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:10:38 PM

1k after 5 years, I think not, even though bitcoin falls but will not arrive at the 1k price. Bitcoin in the future will be more popular and it will make the bitcoin value rise higher, and I think the 5-year bitcoin price is 70k.

If the price of bitcoin will fall down to 1KUSD, that means no more big investors left to support btc in order to be more competitive in the market. But I think it will not happen, 5 years from now is long enough to see and prove that btc is still the dominant crypto currency around the globe. My predicted price for bitcoin after 5 years would be 30K to 50KUSD and i think this increase can be possibly achieved soon.

PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

If the price of bitcoin will fall down to 1KUSD, that means no more big investors left to support btc in order to be more competitive in the market. But I think it will not happen, 5 years from now is long enough to see and prove that btc is still the dominant crypto currency around the globe. My predicted price for bitcoin after 5 years would be 30K to 50KUSD and i think this increase can be possibly achieved soon.

It will never happen that the price of bitcoin will drop that much as the supporters at the level of $7k are the stronger supporters of bitcoin and they are holding their money in bitcoin for a longer time period.

If someone will think that the price will drop to that then they are not knowing the market of bitcoin and they are fool. The price in the coming future will really increase and your predicted price will not take 5 years but it will increase to that value within one year.
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:51:16 PM

There are no slow confirmations, there are no exorbitant fees and SegWit is surely not a hack. SegWit is only at 20-30% currently, and if everybody was using it, fees and confirmations would be even faster. Combine that with the fact LN is being developed and there is essentially no way Bitcoin will be worth 1k in the next 5 years. Oh and I left out the halving which also should surely increase the price. Lest we forget the hashrate too that has been ever increasing. Literally all signs point to bullish, despite the price action as of late.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

There are no slow confirmations, there are no exorbitant fees and SegWit is surely not a hack. SegWit is only at 20-30% currently, and if everybody was using it, fees and confirmations would be even faster. Combine that with the fact LN is being developed and there is essentially no way Bitcoin will be worth 1k in the next 5 years. Oh and I left out the halving which also should surely increase the price. Lest we forget the hashrate too that has been ever increasing. Literally all signs point to bullish, despite the price action as of late.
Yes halving is another factor which people are forgetting nowadays. From the next year people will start preparing for the coming halving and from the next year the price will get a good position and when an year is remained for halving then we do not see any decline in the price of bitcoin but the price of bitcoin then start to increase and till the halving it reach to a highest value and that remain there for a time being and then the effects of halving start and because of the decreased supply and a constant or increasing demand the price boost up much high in the market.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

Overpriced or not, those who have decided to buy it at that price are still in the space and they feel it is a good price for them to be buying. The fact here is that, no one knows whether bitcoin is overpriced or underpriced and sure, we can certainly say that it is not yet being used as a currency but a speculative asset, but remember there is always a stage for everything and I remembered few years ago when someone like you opened a thread saying $10 was overpriced.

yeahhhhhhhhhhh, i hope it will go there $1000, so every body will panic and sell it.  Grin
Dreams that obviously will not even come to fruition. $1000 is far from it and by then I am very sure even before that value, a lot of buy ins would have set in at the end of the day, and then we may just have to see so many people rushing in to pick the best price as a result of FOMO.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:35:14 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 09:40:37 PM by maarx

We need to just think beyond it. Crypto should be ruling the currency market and supporting every nation with wealth. Bitcoin should be much valued amongst other altcoins which will help these altcoins grow in the market as well. This would be a main entry to enrich crypto values. I am sure bitcoin would minimum be at its $20000 by end of August 2018. There are less chances for going back to $1000. It has crossed its worst path. Lets focus on making use of current situation to gather more bitcoin to gain more profits.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

Very far from the word maybe, look now more and more bitcoin users with the number of new registrants on the market. Although bitcoin prices reach the lowest price it will not exceed the $ 5000 price since now.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

In the next 5 years it is possible to happen the price of the bitcoin become $1000 because the price is unstable and we know exact happen if price increase or not. They have possibility alsi the price become zero or yes bitcoin become dead in theat year becaude many altcoins wants to replace bitcoin to the thrown. But I hope it will become very high the price.
You have clearly presented the scenario what the haters want to happen or dream about. Unfortunately there are many coins that are in line for overtaking the thrown and day by day, they are increasing the competition for bitcoin. They are trying best to give tough time to bitcoin but the fortunate thing for bitcoin lovers is that, bitcoin is going to stay on the top of the list forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: