Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About future  (Read 294 times)
Erin Strange

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

The all are currency going to be banned in India

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Multitaskchain5500

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

In the future I want to buy a car and a house.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

I think crypto currency have a great future ahead of it. Because the technology is already solving some problems and challenges been faced today, that's trust.
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

Good future I hope for BTC and others
telefuchan55

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

I have a lot of dreams in the future..
Alomgir47

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

This question of yours pops up frequently on this site. It does so because there are more and more dreamers who are getting sensitive to the most OPEN SECRET of life. This secret is that dreams are about the future. They are in fact the BLUEPRINT of waking life.

If you see the future in your dreams it means that you are becoming more sensitive to your inner life. When you are too busy with the material world and totally engrossed in it, you don't notice your INNER TRUTH and REALITY

In our western civilisation which has become utterly left brained and technologically oriented, dreams have been declared nonsense, froth and bubbles; and although Freud alerted us a 100+ years ago that dreams are meaningful and intelligent stories, not many have caught up with this enlightened finding. Even fewer have caught up with the idea that the dreams are about the future.

In the very old days, in Babylon and in the biblical times of the Old Testament it was believed that dreams were messages from God. This is why the dream interpreters in those days were called dream DIVINErs. They thought what they dreamt was about our life from the perspective of God, that is from the perspective of the all-seeing eye of God that was not limited to the past and present, but also open to the future. There is, in fact, a verse in the Old Testament, in the book of Job, which explains clearly what dreams are in God's view, in the view of the ancient prophets to be more precise.

Here is the crucial verse that shows you this: "For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed: Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction." (Job 33:14/15/16).

Put simply: dreams are God's instruction to us what to do and how to behave. And no less important is this very astute observation of the ancient prophets: 'most men do not see this simple truth'. So nothing much has changed since then.

Put in more modern terms: Dreams are directing us to act in this or that way, they are the blueprints of our waking life, yet most of mankind does not realise it, does not believe it in fact.

Indeed, some scientists conjecture that dreaming is just mindless neurological sparking off in the brain while we sleep. To say such a thing tells me that this kind of scientist has not seriously studied dreams. In fact, it is like saying that Chinese writing is meaningless scribble without looking deeper into it. It will, of course, remain mere scribble for those who will NOT go ahead and study Chinese with a teacher.

The same is true of dreams. They look like bizarre nonsense to the untrained eye, to the illiterate dreamer or careless observer. But once you have started to look at what you are dreaming, once you RECORD YOUR DREAMS and then watch what will happen the day that follows the dream and later, and in plenty of recorded cases years later, you will discover that the dream has anticipated this or that.

Once you have observed this and started to think about it, the penny will suddenly drop: if the dream can see the future it can only mean that the FUTURE is right HERE and NOW! In fact, this is the only logical conclusion you can draw from the observations and experiences of those who have seen their dreams come true.

But of course, those who have not yet become sensitive to this phenomenon will think that I am talking nonsense. they will say, "I dream all sorts of nonsense like riding a cloud, what can that have to do with my future? Will I ride a cloud tomorrow?" No of course not. You will have then to understand that the dream speaks in pictures that are metaphors, parables, likenesses, allegories. In short, they don't all come true as you have seen them.

We actually use the same metaphors in waking time as in our dreams. I might say for instance: "I am on cloud nine today!" everyone will understand at once that I am feeling great today, that I am on a HIGH, high up in the clouds as it were. It is in this metaphorical way that dreams talk MOST of the time.

All we have to ask ourselves finally is how the dream can see the future. For that to happen the future must be already here and now as I have already said. The best way to explain this is in this way: When you are awake it is like being shut in a large room which is divided into three compartments: the past, the present and the future. Once you start dreaming the WALLS OF TIME FALL DOWN and you see things more as they truly are. There is really no such thing as time. It is an illusion caused by the brain.

Eventually, you will see that all ideas, all knowledge, in fact, comes to you through your dreams. The dream knows ahead not only what will happen on occasions, but it knows every single item you will experience in your waking life ahead.

You might one day take the time to read some book on dreams which will list the many occasion when inventors and artists have seen their invention in a dream, the paintings in a dream, their literary works, their theories and mathematical discoveries.

For the time being it will be best if you start writing your dreams down and watch what happens after the dream. Some parts of the dream come true on the day of the dream, others take days, weeks, months or even years. This shows you that it is important to keep a record of your dreams otherwise you may well miss its manifestation.

I have found that when you do keep strict records you can also recall the dreams easier. When you wake at night don't write the whole dream down, only a few keywords. The rest will come back when looking at those words in the morning.

When you remember a dream during the day quite spontaneously it means that this particular dream is manifesting. Or at least a part of it. I call this the RECALL RULE. So watch out for this to happen and then you can compare the dream with the waking situation and so learn how the dream talks to you.

Pregrams of Tomorrow
hellgreen

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

Its hard to say. It depends on the goverments of countries. May be most of them ban all Crypto-currencies. Or may be it will be an international currency and will replace money itself
KosMas

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

They will be used in Starbucks to pay for coffee  Wink
zazagantiaza

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

motivation and enthusiasm and hard work to realize a beautiful future and now is the best time to begin to realize a beautiful future Wink
Furiyas

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

I think most Businesses will run upon on cryptocurrencies in the world
T. Masta D.

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

They will unite this world and bring us finanncial cyberpunk. Everything will be cooler then ever.
JC78

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

Probably will come a long way. Many countries and banks are thinking of recognizing bitcoin and other currencies will follow suit. Ofc, there is no way to be 100% sure about these things, but the general trend is such.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: