Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deposit fees Why High in Hitbtc?  (Read 244 times)
Kadentran

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

Dear friends,
HitBTC said that “It would help facilitate processing of incoming transactions and maintain the liquidity and security of bitcoin on Hit BTC at a level we deem worthy of our traders.”
I think so too.

Thanks all,
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bdmi9

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

Today when I going to deposit my alt coin in Hitbtc I saw the add of new deposit fees and also it's very high. like when I going to deposit my Tron coin it going to take 54$ as a deposit fee.
is it the signal for increasing btc price or what?

Now in the real time which exchange site is perfect for exchange anyone have any idea?

stay away from hitbtc, so far i have seen they are just good for nothing and cheap buggy exchange and kind of scam.
Maldini07

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

such as the many warnings we read on exchange sites, digital asset trading is a high-risk activity, consider before starting. so for me there is no compulsion for it, make a deposit if you think it will benefit you, and if you mind do not do deposit, leave and look for another exchange according to your wish
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Ya despite not having anywhere near the troubles with Hitbtc as I've read on these forums and reddit forums.  I've finally moved all my money off that platform.  It's just to volatile of an exchange.  Things go down to often wallets are up and down randomly it seems.  Whenever I use it, it's for quick trades and get out now.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
Sinderela

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

it could be like that happens because crypto market game, how about you try to use ETC in the coin exchange system in the market, because for the cost is very little and affordable
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:17:47 AM

HitBTC floor is extremely high fees, transaction fees, withdraw fees, deposit fees are high.
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

the same with very high withdrawal fees, why they do not implement like myetherwallet, but they already have the advantage of rebate
afrazium

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:42:37 AM

Today when I going to deposit my alt coin in Hitbtc I saw the add of new deposit fees and also it's very high. like when I going to deposit my Tron coin it going to take 54$ as a deposit fee.

Now in the real time which exchange site is perfect for exchange anyone have any idea?
Totally unacceptable from where I stand, taking into account the fact that much better services all over the place taking no fees for deposits which shouldn't exist anywhere to begin with
Unless you're desperately looking to buy a coin that doesn't exist anywhere else, or a whale participating in the forever ongoing crapcoins pump & dump @Hitbtc, don't ever use it. Let the leeches die in misery

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

Personally, I believe that one of the best stock exchanges now is Binance, because it is the most popular and fee is not big. I always use only it. And hitbtc  is no longer so good.

TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

many already know that HITBTC emang have such a system, for those who know they may not be surprised if the tax on HITBTC is very big
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

hitbtc is one of the most expensive fee exhcanges that I use, it really charges a lot for depositing  Kucoin, binance are far more cheaper than hitbtc and i try to avoid using it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: