Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Making a ton of money with short bitcoin futures?  (Read 489 times)
yasuo632

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

Futures investment is highly risky. Especially on many platforms, the platform itself will hedge some big investments. If you invest a lot of bitcoin into futures, the only possibility is that you will be eyeing the exchange and you will lose your currency. .
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

Futures investment is highly risky. Especially on many platforms, the platform itself will hedge some big investments. If you invest a lot of bitcoin into futures, the only possibility is that you will be eyeing the exchange and you will lose your currency. .

It's true, if you want to be safe then do not make short-term investments. but if you can take a high risk and want to get a quick profit, then choose a short-term investment.

keep in mind, there are some conditions if you want to make short-term investments
1. the market is in a rising trend
2. should be able to read charts
3. pray

because I have my own experience, in the first year yesterday the market was on the up trend. and I did not waste it. because the fun of short-term investment, I was lulled and forget that the market is already in the down trend. this is where my negligence, hopefully not happen to others
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

Futures investment is highly risky. Especially on many platforms, the platform itself will hedge some big investments. If you invest a lot of bitcoin into future.
just use google and you will find them. shorting is always 10 times riskier than simply buying bitcoin because if you buy bitcoin and price goes down you can just hold until it recovers and you make your money back. but if you short but price goes up you lose money period.
not to mention that you are shorting bitcoin which many consider the dumbest move because it is a coin that is on the rise most of the times.
semediu

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

Trader can be done in Daily, Weekly and Monthly Period. The main principle is to buy when cheap, sell when high.
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

why not it's very possible we just need to know the market price and make sure buy when cheap sell when expensive
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

there are literary 100 other ways of making a lot more money, with a lot less risk, legally and without tax. whereas when you use bitcoin futures you may need to also manipulate the market which is illegal, you will have to pay a huge tax possibly twice and it has a lot of risk involved.

one of those other ways is to trade shitcoins in short term. for example ETH is one of those shitcoins that gets good pumps sometimes. so if you wanted profit you wait for ETH dump to end and for it to reach its real value which is below $100 and then invest in it and wait for them to pump it and make a ton of money.

Only Bitcoin
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:34:53 PM

yes if you have a lot of capital you can trade daily of course with the right speculation you are a great trader
adhikari98

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:44:52 PM

Not a good idea going short on bitcoin futures if price suddenly increases. No one knows when price decrease or increase. So, it is hard to go short on bitcoin futures. It is safe not to go short unless you want to loose your hard earned money or bitcoins.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

buy bitcoins when there is a huge dip. and sell it when you think its profitable for you... if you want to make tons of money then invest in alts and get a bigger profit Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Calantha5635

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

Can you make money? Anyone with a brain can see that it is pumping too fast and the price is not sustainable. I think some exchanges like Polo offer that. Not all that hard to do. There are many reasons why bitcoin discount, bitcoin now has another situation not alone but compete with more than 30,000 other electronic money for investors attention.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

Those btc investors who has been investing with btc for a longer time has been successful with their investment since they had bought btc when it was still at a very low price. Now, BTC had further increased it's value and as a result these investors were able to successfully gained promising profit. I believe that for newcomers in this field, they should consider buying btc during bear market and better sell when btc is in bull market.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

Can we make a ton of money buy going short on bitcoin now? Profiting from bitcoins downtrend? Someone tried that already

Possible. We have seen the price goes on a recovery mode, +/-$1K but then all of a sudden the price goes goes down. I think that speculators and day traders and manipulators are doing this for several months now that's why its really hard for the market to recover and the bull run that we all have been waiting is not happening.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

Yes it's possible using a large amount of fiat to fund your account -many commodity and currency trading sites now list Bitcoin. However you could lose all your capital and incur very substantial liabilities especially if you use high gearing such as 100-1. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
dovedove

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

You can also do it, there are a lot of stories from people who have tried shortening the bitcoin and losing a huge amount of money. Shorting is 10 times more risky than buying a bitcoin because if you buy bitcoin and the price goes down, you can only keep it until it recovers and you get your money back. Not to mention that you are missing the bitcoin that many consider the stupidest move because it is a rising coin most of the time. Especially on many platforms, the platform itself will invest a large amount of investment. Just use google and you will find them. Not to mention that you are missing the bitcoin that many consider the stupidest move because it is a rising coin most of the time.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

Can we make a ton of money buy going short on bitcoin now? Profiting from bitcoins downtrend? Someone tried that already
From the very beginning, I am saying the same statement over and over that bitcoin is very huge and very potentiating crypto currency and bitcoin has the potential to provide very good profit in very short span of time and this potential of bitcoin was indigestible for the people a decade ago and started calling it a Ponzi scheme but when they they saw few people becoming bitcoin billionaires then they realised their mistakes and are repenting that why they hadn’t invested that time so there is still the chance to invest in bitcoin as it has the potential to provide very good profit in very short span of time.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:51:18 AM

KingScorpio on May 30, 2018

Funny, but in the day this topic was created Bitcoin price was

May 29, 2018   7.129,46   7.526,42   7.090,68   7.472,59

So the simple answer was, Yes, you could make some money if you have short Bitcoin on that date on bitmex.

bitmex reference
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:56:14 AM

there are literary 100 other ways of making a lot more money, with a lot less risk, legally and without tax. whereas when you use bitcoin futures you may need to also manipulate the market which is illegal, you will have to pay a huge tax possibly twice and it has a lot of risk involved.

one of those other ways is to trade shitcoins in short term. for example ETH is one of those shitcoins that gets good pumps sometimes. so if you wanted profit you wait for ETH dump to end and for it to reach its real value which is below $100 and then invest in it and wait for them to pump it and make a ton of money.
the way you give is really very good. I will add my knowledge about getting profit in bitcoin, you can also join the bounty campaign because the bounty campaign can give you coins, without having to spend big capital. I emphasize that you have to be careful in starting investment because values always move at any time.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

You can make money tons of money if you have tons of capital because the trend now is ups and downs but with only small percent with 1-3% per buying since thats the growth only bitcoin can have nowadays

But remember the risk of losing is alsa larger because of the movement that unpredictable and fast ups and drops in value
Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:02:02 AM

Yes.
As the hype is getting back, I believe whoever buy now will not regret 3, 4 months later from now.
If you planned on getting some profits, I think it would be right now for you to do it.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:46:08 AM

if you have both luck and knowledge to study the situation, i think you can,  Cheesy because like you mentioned as a short bitcoin future, you cannot get tons of money with that, bitcoin investment is worth for long term and not for short, unless you are doing a day trade and has a good capital to start with, and also with 100% luck and knowledge about the coins/tokens you choose for trading.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: