Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 STEALTH PROJECT 🔷 ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND COIN MIXER  (Read 1569 times)
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

I'm still concerned about why you chose to keep the developer information confidential? In any case, I will observe the development!

The founders work in the deep web and most of all appreciate their own anonymity and security

Main areas which they use AlphaBay, Hansa and Dream_Market

More details here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Market
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlphaBay

After the events of the Hansa and Alfabeet urgent became the question about the real anonymus of the Internet and transaction of cryptocurrency

https://threatpost.ru/us-european-law-enforcement-shutter-massive-alphabay-market/21972/

That is why was born Stealth Project

There is already a certain circle of people who  support the project

They are the main investors and consumers of the project

Therefore, the project does not have a soft cap because it will be in any case

One of the founders of the project has connections with one of the major cryptocurrency exchanges (they did not accept KYC) so the listing will be 100%

For the same reasons, the founders will never show there faces, there are absolutely objective reasons, no one wants to sit in prison.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

I'm still concerned about why you chose to keep the developer information confidential? In any case, I will observe the development!

The founders work in the deep web and most of all appreciate their own anonymity and security

Main areas which they use AlphaBay, Hansa and Dream_Market

More details here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Market
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlphaBay

After the events of the Hansa and Alfabeet urgent became the question about the real anonymus of the Internet and transaction of cryptocurrency

https://threatpost.ru/us-european-law-enforcement-shutter-massive-alphabay-market/21972/

That is why was born Stealth Project

There is already a certain circle of people who  support the project

They are the main investors and consumers of the project

Therefore, the project does not have a soft cap because it will be in any case

One of the founders of the project has connections with one of the major cryptocurrency exchanges (they did not accept KYC) so the listing will be 100%

For the same reasons, the founders will never show there faces, there are absolutely objective reasons, no one wants to sit in prison.

The need of the project became more and more.

Heptapolis

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

It is very unusual to see the anonymous team. But a lot of depends from the idea of the project. The founders have already explained why they are anonymous.
bountyflex

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

ATTENTION!

The STEALTH WALLET project requires 2 advisers
Payment of 1 000 000 tokens each!
Resume send here - dev@stealthwallet.pro
trombocoin

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

Yes it is rather unusual. But the rules in ICO changers very quickly. So everything is possible.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:12:56 AM

Yes it is rather unusual. But the rules in ICO changers very quickly. So everything is possible.

The advisers will be not anonymous. It will be social link and you can see about the development of the project.
pangu

Activity: 2744
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

ATTENTION!

The STEALTH WALLET project requires 2 advisers
Payment of 1 000 000 tokens each!
Resume send here - dev@stealthwallet.pro

nice payment, that would be 500.000 US$ at the end of the ICO.. Grin

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
bountyflex

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

ATTENTION!

The pre-iso stage is coming to an end. At the moment, more than 600
investors believed in our project and purchased a STELZ token for only 0.1 $.
You still have a chance to buy a STELZ token at the lowest price.
On June 11, the first stage of the ICO will start and the cost of
STELZ will be 0.2 $.
Thanks to all who are with us. Make privacy great again!
euro1988

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

the idea of the project is interesting to me, I will put 200 $
quards

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

excellent project and have good planning. I think this is a good project and profitable for investors. hopefully, the progress of your project is smooth and many investors will buy your token.
bountyflex

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

Dear members of the crypto community and potential investors.
We apologize for the small confusion in terms and prices of our ICO.
The matter is that the Stealth project is carried out exclusively on own means
and means of private investors. It is made first of all that our product
was really anonymous. Accordingly, due to the large (for us) number of participants
 and those wishing we missed the point that some pre-ICO participants set
themselves the goal of instant enrichment that would hurt other investors.
Because of this, there was a tense situation related to the
possible speculation of our STELZ token. In this regard, we extend the term
of the ICO and change the pricing policy downward. Henceforth, the
timing and price of ICO will look like this:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-ICO stage - from June 1 to June 13, 2018. Cost of 1 STELZ = 0.1 $ min purchase from 1000 $
1 round ICO from June 13 to June 30 Cost 1 STELZ = 0.12 $ min purchase from 12 $
2 round ICO from July 1 to July 22 Cost 1 STELZ = 0.14 $ min purchase from $ 14
Round 3 ICO from July 23 to August 19 Cost 1 STELZ = 0.16 $ min purchase from $ 16
4 round ICO from August 20 to September 1, 2018 * Cost 1 STELZ = 0.20 $ min buy from $ 20
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Once all tokens intended for sale are implemented, the ICO will in fact be completed.
The road map of the project remains unchanged. The bounty award will be paid on time.
From July 1 begins the full development of Stealth Wallet.
We also reserve the right to redeem 1 000 000 STELZ at a price
of $ 0.5 from November 1 to December 1, 2018, however, now any STELZ token
holder can participate on this date. Winners will be determined randomly using the lottery.
The winners will be redeemed token STELZ price of $ 0.5 per piece
(in the event that the owner himself wants it)
All of the above changes are final.
All information will be changed on our website stealthwallet.pro and in White Paper.
Thank you for being with us.
Let's make the internet really anonymous.
Sincerely yours Stealth Project.
euro1988

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:09:55 AM

Interesting news, well that lowered the price of tokens
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

In white paper it is written that the TOR network is not completely anonymous, but they create exactly the same network. I do not see anything innovative here.
FermerP

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:54:05 AM

In white paper it is written that the TOR network is not completely anonymous, but they create exactly the same network. I do not see anything innovative here.
Yes, According to the documents published on the website torproject.org in 2012, the largest sponsor of Tor was the US Department of defense. Grin Grin Grin During the year it has invested in the system 876 thousand dollars. The network is also funded by the US Department of State (invested 354 thousand dollars) and the national science Foundation. The total budget of the network was $ 1.2 million in 2012.
Among the biggest sponsors of 2014 on the site are the US Department of State, the national science Foundation, Google, Ford, radio Free Asia and the Stanford University research Institute. What kind of real anonymity, you can see?
Dev of "Stealth"  want to make a really INDEPENDENT network. Without the participation of any government or special services.
bubbalex (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339

https://t.me/bubbalex

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

The Stealth Project thanks its information partners for their cooperation and wishes them continued prosperity!

debext

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

the largest sponsor of Tor was the US Department of defense. Grin Grin Grin
funded by the US Department of State
Please provide proof. There is not a single word about this on their website.

the national science Foundation, Google, Ford, radio Free Asia and the Stanford University research Institute.
All the other organizations you wrote about finance Tor for research purposes and they do not belong to the US defense or government agency.

What kind of real anonymity, you can see?

Anonymity is a myth. Please close the browser tab and all other programs. Turn off the computer and throw it out the window. Do not forget to break the contract on providing the Internet to your home by your ISP. Since the Internet in the past was the development of networks of US military departments. About processors and other electronics, you yourself will look for information or you need a hint?
FermerP

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

the national science Foundation, Google, Ford, radio Free Asia and the Stanford University research Institute.
All the other organizations you wrote about finance Tor for research purposes and they do not belong to the US defense or government agency.

Anonymity is a myth. Please close the browser tab and all other programs. Turn off the computer and throw it out the window. Do not forget to break the contract on providing the Internet to your home by your ISP. Since the Internet in the past was the development of networks of US military departments. About processors and other electronics, you yourself will look for information or you need a hint?

http://prntscr.com/jz1f19 Here is smth

Of course they removed that from the website . But TOR main sponsor is US Department of defense
debext

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

http://prntscr.com/jz1f19 Here is smth

Of course they removed that from the website . But TOR main sponsor is US Department of defense

I advise you to stop looking for traps of special services in those places where they do not exist. Start looking at the world really, and not through the prism of paranoia. The source code for the TOR project is open. And over the years of existence, there was not a single special compromising vulnerability in the lines of code.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

I advise you to stop looking for traps of special services in those places where they do not exist. Start looking at the world really, and not through the prism of paranoia. The source code for the TOR project is open. And over the years of existence, there was not a single special compromising vulnerability in the lines of code.

http://news.mit.edu/2015/tor-vulnerability-0729

https://securitygladiators.com/tor-browser-vulnerability/

and so on...

in any case, I like this project and I will follow it carefully.
debext

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

http://news.mit.edu/2015/tor-vulnerability-0729

https://securitygladiators.com/tor-browser-vulnerability/

and so on...

in any case, I like this project and I will follow it carefully.

I meant vulnerabilities that are intentionally inserted into the code. Unfortunately, many people make mistakes even in serious projects and the links that you provided prove it. In this case, no one is immune.

Creating an exact copy is not a sensible solution. TOR is not a panacea, and its clone will not be the same, as it is also unclear who will control the output nodes. I can give many examples from the white book, but I do not see the point of doing this and prove the incompetence of those people who wrote these fairy tales for children. In my opinion, this project is a fraud.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: