Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [EARN BTC OR USD] Wolf of Wallstreet Types Needed: 10% Commission for Life  (Read 907 times)
bitcerto (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:07:19 AM

If you haven’t seen Wolf of Wallstreet yet, think Boiler Room. If you haven’t seen that, think the older Wallstreet. If you haven’t seen that, stop reading this.

Now that you’re aware of some great movies, let’s talk about how to make some money.

Unlike the above movies, we’re not talking about anything illegal or in the financial markets.

We’re talking about selling a service small businesses and internet marketing firms require. Content creation.

I have an urgent need for sales associates and online affiliates. You’ll be responsible for tracking down and referring leads to my company. You will be paid 10% of every order any referred leads place – for life. Every single order they EVER place!

Think about that for a moment.

Our average order pays you $200. If this order is renewed in a few months, you earn another $200. Throughout the course of a year, you might make $1,500 from one lead. All you have to do is have them fill out a form and they’re attached to you for life. How many people can you sell a required service?

We pay BTC or USD (via Paypal). BTC pay is determined based on the BTC/USD rate on BTC-E when the client pays their invoice. If the client pays in BTC (ideal situation) you'll get a direct 10%.

One of my main goals with Content Kung Fu is to build a business in a mainstream industry (online content creation) that functions entirely with BTC. Since it's a new company, I will be building it with this goal in mind. Want to help me? Become a sales associate, or just donate (address in sig  Wink )!

Let's talk a bit more about Content Kung Fu.

Our service is inherently repeating. We provide content creation and marketing services. We specialize in helping small businesses and internet marketing firms who require high amounts of content. We don’t do offsite SEO, we don’t do web design, we don’t do social media marketing. We create the content required for every single one of those efforts to be meaningful.

Do you understand the importance of high quality content for a powerful online presence? Can you sell that to business owners and internet marketing firms?

If so, I want to hear from you.

You must:

- Have a functioning understanding of internet marketing principles and why great content is required.

- Be able to work on a commission only basis. You get paid when the company gets paid.

- Be able to commit a few hours a day (or more) to finding and securing prospective clients.

- Be creative. There are hundreds of different ways for you to reach people who need my companies service. As long as they are ethical and legal, explore them all!

- Be able to handle tons of money. Referring a few leads who become clients every week will quickly add up to residual income. Are you alright with having tons of money?

- Have experience in sales. It doesn’t matter what you were selling as long as you were successful with it. If you can sell a wrench you can sell a high end content marketing service.

How does all that sound? Are you still with me?

Great. The next step is to follow the link below. It will lead you to an application page along with a brief outline of what’s next.

See you on the other side: http://contentkungfu.com/sales-associate-application/

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Look forward to working with you!
P.S. I am somewhat new to Bitcoin. Do you have any tips for helping me accomplish my goal?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hjbuell

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Writer $0.10/word +

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 02:28:50 PM

If you're hiring writers, feel free to PM me. My one off rates are about $0.10 per word - but if you have long term work or bulk assignments, we can discuss. Generally speaking I work off escrow, or otherwise on a per article basis until we have trust built up.

Being different is all it takes to make a difference. H. J. Buell
Writer from $0.10 per word. https://hjbuell.com
bitcerto (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:43:10 PM

The production half of the company is presently full. Thank you for your interest, but I'm currently seeking sales folk and affiliates.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: