Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWAG] IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SWAG! DO YOU HAVE IT? LAUNCHED  (Read 28659 times)
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:03:54 AM

wow.. you pre-mined 5 million coins with a normal 450 block reward...............................................

bhahahahahhahahahhahahahhaha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SwagCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 05:09:40 AM

wow.. you pre-mined 5 million coins with a normal 450 block reward...............................................

bhahahahahhahahahhahahahhaha

Dang son if you'd have bothered to read the actual ANN i think you'd have found a lot of answers. premine != normal block reward Smiley
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:12:14 AM

If you could some how get the premined coins to be paid out over time it would be fine.

Like 2% of the coins mined go to the devs.

It is scary to mine a coin with a huge instant premine when the developers are a secret.

For all we know, you will sell the premine and start working on the release of SWAG 2.0 next week.

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:13:45 AM

Boobies make the premine ok...   Cool

{ BitSpill }
coinhash

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:25:32 AM

http://swag.hashrapid.com

- Dedicated Server

HASHRAPID.COM - Hand Picked, Only the Best FLAPPY | COINO | MINT | TOPCOIN | RUBY | WOLONG PANDA
dedicatedpoolcom

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:30:57 AM

Good to see other pools hopping on!  I don't want to have 100% of 1GH/s + hash the first day and have to close regs in 5 minutes.

This coin is going places guys, make sure you pick a pool and get registered for 7PM!

itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:56:34 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 11:42:03 AM by itsallpc

Part for ourselves (playas gotta eat) and part to give rookies a taste for the SWAG. ??

How much will you use for development/ givaways and how much of the coin are you keeping for your own personal use?

Can you outline your plan for the premine and premine transparency on the OP so people know what they are getting into as the op is vague as to the use and spread of the premine.

IMO and it is just an opinion the premine is too much how long will it take for miners to have 1.5% of the coins? So the miners can match the op devs wallet?

How is the OP/Dev going to prove that they have only kept for personal use X-amount and that Y-Amount is being used in the proactive manner as announced?

Working on your basic block reward of 450 it would take 11817.79555555556 blocks just to achieve premine parity.. Although i did read 1st day second day blocks and bling blocks this will make it quicker

But i have to say at least it is refreshing and shows honest intention that you announced you will keep some for personal use i applaud you for that!

Also what are your plans and future development of Swag where do you see it standing in the crypto world? Or is it just a money making machine with no real world use and no plan for development of innovative uses?

How many people are their on the dev team? And do they have defined and specific work targets for the introduction and development pathway of Swagcoin ?

What new innovation or development is Swag bringing to the table?

On what software is the coin based and its version? Have you or the team made any improvements upgrades or refined development of the software being used?

Will you be using or implementing gravity well to stop the diff being forced up and then the large rigs leaving. This leaving the small miner to deal with the high diff?

It seems all a little vague  sorry just an opinion and i want to know my 10mh is working for me Thanks

ps. on a side not the whole OP is linked to hashrapid its one big hyperlink  Wink
mgoldfinger

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:53:28 AM

perhaps the Dev can launch MojoCoin next  Grin

We can then refer to:
- ophaned blocks as 'losing your Mojo'
- 'how much Mojo do you have'?
- make the wallet go 'Yeah Baby, Yeah' whenever a freshly minted block comes in.
- call the android app 'Mini Me'
- and last but not least: use the famous pinky as the logo on the coin

ok, enough rambling. time to get back to work  Grin

Will mine this btw.

SwagCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 12:16:46 PM

If you could some how get the premined coins to be paid out over time it would be fine.

Like 2% of the coins mined go to the devs.
Difficult, not impossible to do. But then the devs or whoever taking a cut in perpetuity of all mining + tx fees in order to achieve that percentage is opening a whole different can of worms.

Part for ourselves (playas gotta eat) and part to give rookies a taste for the SWAG. ??

How much will you use for development/ givaways and how much of the coin are you keeping for your own personal use?

Can you outline your plan for the premine and premine transparency on the OP so people know what they are getting into as the op is vague as to the use and spread of the premine.

IMO and it is just an opinion the premine is too much how long will it take for miners to have 1.5% of the coins? So the miners can match the op devs wallet?

How is the OP/Dev going to prove that they have only kept for personal use X-amount and that Y-Amount is being used in the proactive manner as announced?

Working on your basic block reward of 450 it would take 11817.79555555556 blocks just to achieve premine parity.. Although i did read 1st day second day blocks and bling blocks this will make it quicker

But i have to say at least it is refreshing and shows honest intention that you announced you will keep some for personal use i applaud you for that!

Also what are your plans and future development of Swag where do you see it standing in the crypto world? Or is it just a money making machine with no real world use and no plan for development of innovative uses?

How many people and what are their on the dev team? And do they have defined and specific work targets and jobs?

What new innovation or development is Swag bringing to the table?

On what software is the coin based and its version?Will you be using or implementing gravity well to stop the diff being forced up and then the large rigs leaving. This leaving the small miner to deal with the high diff?

It seems all a little vague  sorry just an opinion and i want to know my 10mh is working for me Thanks

According to our calculations once we get past the anti-instamine blocks (which reward 1 swag) it will take 3420 blocks for miners to get 5832000 SWAG. And you'll be able to fact-check that as soon as you get your hands on the source code.

What's there to hide? The premine is in the source code for everyone to see. But thanks for the words.

Now coming to the proactive use of funds, you'll see that starting tonight. We have a faucet in place that we're going to keep dripping wet, giveaway threads aren't permitted on BCT anymore but we'll have a giveaway running on our site and CCT, and we have a couple of contests that are going to start as soon as people get their wallets. But bottom line is that any coin is only as good as it's community and as long as that comes together the rest of the pieces will fall in their places. And remember... a family that mines together, stays together Tongue

Kimoto is in the dev roadmap. About real-life use apart from the bounties that we will award for exchanges, gambling sites and other time sinkers we will award bounties to legitimate merchants and have our own service platform in development.

Stick around. We have SWAG-y things in play for you Smiley

perhaps the Dev can launch MojoCoin next  Grin

We can then refer to:
- ophaned blocks as 'losing your Mojo'
- 'how much Mojo do you have'?
- make the wallet go 'Yeah Baby, Yeah' whenever a freshly minted block comes in.
- call the android app 'Mini Me'
- and last but not least: use the famous pinky as the logo on the coin

ok, enough rambling. time to get back to work  Grin

Will mine this btw.

We lol-ed. Thanks Smiley I'm sure somebody will steal your concept Tongue
itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:21:58 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 01:12:03 PM by itsallpc

Thank you for your answers i just wanted to make sure you are serious about the project and it was not just a money making scam.. I am now happy to say you have my 10mh's tonight Smiley

gerbill

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 01:33:09 PM

Hello!
We would like to set up a new swag pool
http://swag.pool.mn

But I don't see github link on your website or anywhere else. Please provide me with link to your github

Also please list our pool at your website and forum post.

Thanks!

Hope swagcoin lauch will go smooth and successful!
mfpowernl

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:54:15 PM

Hmm i gone try so its gone start today the mining? I want to be there the first second! Iam from west europe.. So what time it start over here?
MathiasW

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:02:51 PM

Hmm i gone try so its gone start today the mining? I want to be there the first second! Iam from west europe.. So what time it start over here?

Western Europe, which timezone? In zone of Berlin, Brussels, Paris (CET) the coin should start at 1am nighttime "today", I'm eagerly waiting until then, too. Smiley
Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:03:39 PM

Nice english matey.
19:00 EST is 1:00 AM in the Netherlands.
mfpowernl

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:07:14 PM

Nice english matey.
19:00 EST is 1:00 AM in the Netherlands.

Sry mate :-(( Sleeped during english lessons when i was young..
Thx that gone be a long night  then Smiley)

BlockMinter

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 02:29:29 PM

http://www.blockminter.com/BlockMinterLogo.png

Block Minter SWAG Pool is open

Signup now at swag.blockminter.com  and start mining at launch. The hour before launch we will be having coin giveaways in IRC so come join us for the launch party (link is on the website).

1 % fee during launch week , vardiff enabled
SwagCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 02:47:17 PM

Hat tipping and welcome to the party to hashrapid and blockminter. Get your SWAG on playaz.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:01:10 PM

You dumb shit, you take 5 mill coins and give us 0 instamine, well fuck that shit. Keep your fools gold playa

Want to fix this? Let us instamine this shitcoin to death. Difficulty .0001 at start with a retarget after 1000 blocks. 10% max retarget. Give us a hundred million coins to instamine.

foodies123

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:04:20 PM

dev you better get yo ass to work on setting up nodes around the world so people get a chance to mine in low diff or else you're gonna have a shitstorm of bitches screaming SCAM SCAM , only ORPHANS and shit like that.

nope
SwagCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 03:10:20 PM

You dumb shit, you take 5 mill coins and give us 0 instamine, well fuck that shit. Keep your fools gold playa

Want to fix this? Let us instamine this shitcoin to death. Difficulty .0001 at start with a retarget after 1000 blocks. 10% max retarget. Give us a hundred million coins to instamine.

Thanks for the kind words. We truly appreciate your opinion random person on the internet Smiley

dev you better get yo ass to work on setting up nodes around the world so people get a chance to mine in low diff or else you're gonna have a shitstorm of bitches screaming SCAM SCAM , only ORPHANS and shit like that.
nodes will be up in us/eu/asia
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: