Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SWAG] IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SWAG! DO YOU HAVE IT? LAUNCHED  (Read 28659 times)
Explas

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:48:06 AM

WTS 470 SWAG for 0.02 BTC
me2 PM me, for SWAG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vitadream

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:52:34 AM

WTS 1k for 0.05 btc.
mfpowernl

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:04:16 PM

Wtf i mined from the start on the swagcoin with http://swag.dedicatedpool.com but i didnt receive any coin! They having problems ? Will i get my coins.... :-((( I hope it is not a scam
NoAgenda

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:07:00 PM

i have mined on your DEDICATEDPOOL.COM and got 80 coins in two hours wtf ? It show daily of 13000 SWAG on my speed.Doesn't look like  will get that many coins.
Yeah I have over 30,000 accepts and still have no coins and not even any showing unconfirmed or confirmed.  So basically over 2 hrs and 0 coins with close to 800kh's.  Glad I left my other rig mining other things.

I find this very odd.  Please contact me via email, pm , or IRC.  We were a but bbehind with processing confirmed coins, but you should have coins by now for sure!   Contact me so I can look in to the issue.  Are you sure you are mining on the correct port?

It's no problem, I have a little over a 100 confirmed showing now.  I have used your pool's on lots of other coins and never had a problem, so sorry if it sounded like I was complaining, just stating what was happening.  I know that launches with low difficulty usually have problems, and I know that your pool is top notch, so it's all good.

i've been throwing a combined 4.5MH/s at swag.dedicatedpool since launch time, but the dashboard hasnt gone past 2.8MH/s.
I checked all settings over & over, (been mining many different coins for months now...), am i actually getting the full hash or just wasting power?
got about 9,600 confirmed at the time of this  post, seems a bit low...?

For the hash rate that is very low. I assigned a tiny 700khash since the start and as of right now I've got around 4700 swag confirmed with 14 unconfirmed. In cgminer it's showing at just over 400k accepts and 9k rejects at DedicatedPool.
dedicatedpoolcom

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:07:19 PM

Wtf i mined from the start on the swagcoin with http://swag.dedicatedpool.com but i didnt receive any coin! They having problems ? Will i get my coins.... :-((( I hope it is not a scam

I'll just repost this from a few pages back for visibility:

Let me take a second to explain exactly what happened.  

The server wasn't the problem.  We were sitting at 20% cpu usage, and all other pools had no issues during the time.

The issue was to do with the coin's starting diff of 0.03.  There were over 1000 blocks every few minutes trying to be submitted to the coin daemon.  The bitcoin coindaemon cannot account for this, and ends up freezing up completely.  This caused lots of blocks never to be submitted.  In this type of situation, there was only two ways you could of mined this coin at the start.  1. Solo mining, or a 2. small pool.

Regardless, we had to wait for the developer to force the diff up to 0.06 before the coin daemon would even start to respond properly.  Once it started to respond blocks started being accepted as normal, however it was still too fast for stratum/mysql and the daemon.  A common stratum issue arose where the blocks and shares were submitted out of order.  In fact, the daemon decided to randomly drop a block every so often too, yet still end up submitting in to the blocks table.  This compounded the issue with false blocks in the table, causing MPOS's crons not to execute properly.  In essence - the entire database was corrupted.  

I spent a good few hours repairing in in real time while miners continued to mine the coin.  When I went in to #mpos for a bit of advice, I met other pool admins that were mining SWAG at the start with the exact same issues with the database.  Now again, this is caused by the low starting diff of the coin, compounded by the high amount of miners at the start wanting to mine it.  The coin itself is fine - just new coins should always start at a difficulty level of higher than 1.0.

I am disappointed by some of the comments people posted on this forum.  You guys are worse than grannies in a sewing circle when you get together.. the rumours run wild with little regard to logical thinking.

Binaryclock/dedicatedpool has never lost a database, and has always been able to recover from issues.  ALWAYS.  Don't be so quick to toss us out the window next time.  You should know this by now.

Anyways, I hope this helps explain things.

Now that the original rush of low diff is out of the way, it's time to concentrate on the coin itself.  If any pool operators had database corruption from the low diff 0.03 starting, please contact me admin@dedicatedpool.com or on IRC #dedicatedpool.com.  I will be more than willing to help you repair your database with what I've learned from my night repairing mine.

TL;DR - coin had a low diff 0.03 starting - daemon/mpos/stratum couldn't keep up with rate of blocks submitted.  database corruption - but was fixed.  New coins should always have a 1.0 diff starting.  But now that's out of the way, lets move forward and mine this baby.

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
http://dedicatedpool.com/images/l.png

Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:07:26 PM

Do u even read the thread they are one of the best mining pools out there
They are looking into it but had issues with initial difficulty
bitmixer

Activity: 73

One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:10:10 PM

There were some problems with low starting DIFF and quite high pool hashing power. It's discussed in previous replies.

Anyway, I mine form the start and received 1000+ coins (I was expecting more when I wake up but probably due to low DIFF problem I've got less)

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Vitadream

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:16:35 PM

http://swag.blockminter.com/ Cant reset my pass. Cant write messege from "contact us" =_=
mfpowernl

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:18:50 PM

I'll just repost this from a few pages back for visibility:

Let me take a second to explain exactly what happened.  

The server wasn't the problem.  We were sitting at 20% cpu usage, and all other pools had no issues during the time.

The issue was to do with the coin's starting diff of 0.03.  There were over 1000 blocks every few minutes trying to be submitted to the coin daemon.  The bitcoin coindaemon cannot account for this, and ends up freezing up completely.  This caused lots of blocks never to be submitted.  In this type of situation, there was only two ways you could of mined this coin at the start.  1. Solo mining, or a 2. small pool.

Regardless, we had to wait for the developer to force the diff up to 0.06 before the coin daemon would even start to respond properly.  Once it started to respond blocks started being accepted as normal, however it was still too fast for stratum/mysql and the daemon.  A common stratum issue arose where the blocks and shares were submitted out of order.  In fact, the daemon decided to randomly drop a block every so often too, yet still end up submitting in to the blocks table.  This compounded the issue with false blocks in the table, causing MPOS's crons not to execute properly.  In essence - the entire database was corrupted.  

I spent a good few hours repairing in in real time while miners continued to mine the coin.  When I went in to #mpos for a bit of advice, I met other pool admins that were mining SWAG at the start with the exact same issues with the database.  Now again, this is caused by the low starting diff of the coin, compounded by the high amount of miners at the start wanting to mine it.  The coin itself is fine - just new coins should always start at a difficulty level of higher than 1.0.

I am disappointed by some of the comments people posted on this forum.  You guys are worse than grannies in a sewing circle when you get together.. the rumours run wild with little regard to logical thinking.

Binaryclock/dedicatedpool has never lost a database, and has always been able to recover from issues.  ALWAYS.  Don't be so quick to toss us out the window next time.  You should know this by now.

Anyways, I hope this helps explain things.

Now that the original rush of low diff is out of the way, it's time to concentrate on the coin itself.  If any pool operators had database corruption from the low diff 0.03 starting, please contact me admin@dedicatedpool.com or on IRC #dedicatedpool.com.  I will be more than willing to help you repair your database with what I've learned from my night repairing mine.

TL;DR - coin had a low diff 0.03 starting - daemon/mpos/stratum couldn't keep up with rate of blocks submitted.  database corruption - but was fixed.  New coins should always have a 1.0 diff starting.  But now that's out of the way, lets move forward and mine this baby.

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

THanks for the answer iam just frustrated  because i stand up middle of the night to mine this coin and then in the morning there was nothing...I hope in the future everything gone be fine..
SilverCrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:22:00 PM

well while i understand the problems pools experienced after launch due to high volume of miner, i am still down. i was pump about the release of this coin, apparently so where a lot of others. i had to sign up for 3 different pools. finely  just before going to bed it appeared i was running smoothly at the dedicated  pool, only to wake to see something went wrong, was not hashing all nite, and only mined 11 swag.

i am thankful to SwagCoin for sending me swag to my wallet, if any other Big Pimps would like to toss a player some swag i would be much appreciated

987jN4F7XkttbRwniwk23oHwVY8p97bTJd
bcrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:22:04 PM

Hashrate should be balanced to http://swag.blockminter.com/ please
dedicatedpoolcom

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:23:01 PM

Imagine me.  I had to deal with all the issues, people complaining, then I had to stay up all night and fix database corruption for 4-5 hours.

I haven't slept :p

But all that aside, coin looks good now.

Reverb

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:24:50 PM

Imagine me.  I had to deal with all the issues, people complaining, then I had to stay up all night and fix database corruption for 4-5 hours.

You did a great job! haha
itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:27:46 PM

wts 5,323.4742944 swag pm me offers thanks see my trust rating
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:28:42 PM

one of the best and safest pool good job..
mfpowernl

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:29:02 PM

Oke when iam back home from work i will go mining again and i hope i will get some coins now! Hehe i was wake up till 3am and stand up at 6.30 am for work Tongue
Pustul

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:31:53 PM

WTS

I have 5000 SWAG to sell, PM me if interested Smiley
bitmixer

Activity: 73

One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:32:29 PM

Sleep is for pussies Wink

I'm mining swag, hope I won't look like swaggot Cheesy

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
dannygast

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:39:39 PM

So, what's with the 450 payout on dedicated? isn't it supposed to be 4500???  ( http://www.swagco.in/)
jsgh

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:41:33 PM

So 1000 coins is about right for mining SWAG on dedicated pool all night?  Seems low, but who knows.  Was mining with 750kh/s.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: