Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Fate of Satoshi, a Bitcoin graphic adventure [BUY thread] [CrowdF + Equity]  (Read 10578 times)
Melissa4163

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:14:36 PM

We're currently at 3.9 BTC out of the ~12 initial target.

I'm sorry I haven't posted these last few days, we're working hard on getting the site up and the teaser video (it's taking a couple days longer than we hoped). We'll hopefully have all of that ready in two or three more days, and will relaunch the remainder of the campaign both here and Reddit as well (it's only here so far). More PR articles are also on the hold until we have this new stuff, so as to give this a good bump as we enter the remainder month of the campaign.

As Loaded said: Expect (more of us in the next few days !)

Will the BTC raised in this IPO be sold for fiat in Argentina and entering the local Argentinian economy?

Are all of your expenses going to remain confined to Argentina and unaffected by their draconian capital controls?

What's the current price per share and how many unsold shares are there?

If the BTC price goes up before they are exchanged for fiat, will the IPO investors receive a partial rebate?

When the game is being sold to consumers, will their payments be sent to the same BTC Address so investors can monitor sales?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:34:00 PM

Voodah has not replied in a long time. Starting to get worried.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:49:31 PM

Don't worry the Bitcoins are still in my wallet and my control.
btc_enigma

Activity: 688
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:57:50 AM

Due date for funding is 45 days from today, roughly March 13, so there's plenty of time.

Today is the due date !  If there has not been enough funding , can we get our coins back !

Or if there has been enough funding can someone post an update ! Can we have these shares on bitcoin share trading platform or something like that . Right now , I dont have an idea what is happening to my equity

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:18:48 AM

Due date for funding is 45 days from today, roughly March 13, so there's plenty of time.

Today is the due date !  If there has not been enough funding , can we get our coins back !

I am pming him right now, I would give him the day to response. But again your coins are safe with me and I will only release them on the terms that you guys agreed.

In the event that I have to return the coins, it will take some time due to the security I use to store the private keys. I will then be comparing the my quote of your signed messages to your original post if any of them have changed in anyway, those will release only with another signed message. If nothing was changed the amount from one address will be sent to the refund address you all supplied.
Voodah (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:53:16 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm extremely sorry. We've had some pretty heavy family health issues and a housing problem come all at once down here. These last couple weeks have been rather bad for us. I've been knee deep and haven't been able to pay close to any attention to the project in the last few days. Fortunately things are starting to clear up for us now, and yesterday we signed a lease for a new place. That said, days flew by, we reached our due date and I have to talk about where we stand.

We intend to keep going and move ahead, but realistically we need and will re-launch the full campaign with a more all-around exposition in either Indiegogo or Crowdtilt or StartJoin, more material and removing the BTC only payment limitation (which was one of our original goals of having it exclusively funded in BTC, but it ain't happening). I'm still working on the details on how we'll be moving forward and will finish thinking and deciding through the weekend and post the plan on Monday.

As of now however, those of you who wanna opt-out (if you're patient please bare with me till Monday) are free to do so. Please clearly state so here and Gweedo will proceed to refund you. We'll understand and thank you anyway for your support thus far, for real. We'll also be very happy to move forward with those of you who still feel comfortable and believe in the idea.

Again, I'm really really sorry for keeping you in the dark these last few days. You have all been great and we're very very grateful for your support. I feel like I've let you down; all I can say is sometimes life just gets hard and out of control. We hope at least some of you will still accompany us looking forward.

I'll work out the details ahead and post again on Monday, or hopefully sooner.

Thanks,
Santiago.
Alias

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Money be green

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:21:18 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 09:24:02 AM by Alias

Hello everyone,

I'm extremely sorry. We've had some pretty heavy family health issues and a housing problem come all at once down here. These last couple weeks have been rather bad for us. I've been knee deep and haven't been able to pay close to any attention to the project in the last few days. Fortunately things are starting to clear up for us now, and yesterday we signed a lease for a new place. That said, days flew by, we reached our due date and I have to talk about where we stand.

We intend to keep going and move ahead, but realistically we need and will re-launch the full campaign with a more all-around exposition in either Indiegogo or Crowdtilt or StartJoin, more material and removing the BTC only payment limitation (which was one of our original goals of having it exclusively funded in BTC, but it ain't happening). I'm still working on the details on how we'll be moving forward and will finish thinking and deciding through the weekend and post the plan on Monday.

As of now however, those of you who wanna opt-out (if you're patient please bare with me till Monday) are free to do so. Please clearly state so here and Gweedo will proceed to refund you. We'll understand and thank you anyway for your support thus far, for real. We'll also be very happy to move forward with those of you who still feel comfortable and believe in the idea.

Again, I'm really really sorry for keeping you in the dark these last few days. You have all been great and we're very very grateful for your support. I feel like I've let you down; all I can say is sometimes life just gets hard and out of control. We hope at least some of you will still accompany us looking forward.

I'll work out the details ahead and post again on Monday, or hopefully sooner.

Thanks,
Santiago.

Can I just say that I totally forgive you. Life can get a little bit messy sometimes. It's perfectly understandable, particularly with such a small team working on this project. I wish you and your family well (and more than simply wishing, I will continue to work hard at the cutting edge of genomics research to help everyone avoid preventable and treatable ill-health).

For me this was always a long-term investment so I'm not affected negatively by these developments. I am slightly disappointed that you feel the need to remove the BTC only limitation however. There is seriously no reason why you can't raise 20+ BTC in the next week or two. All it requires is a little bit more exposure on the appropriate media channels - e.g. coindesk, bitcoin magazine, bitcoin reddit etc. This is real news!

I would be willing to invest even more money (2+ BTC) if you consider using the Counterparty Protocol again. They have made some incredible progress in the last month and this recent blog post is particularly relevant - https://www.counterparty.co/pay-dividends-with-bitcoin/. Adam B Levine of Lets Talk Bitcoin (http://letstalkbitcoin.com/) is launching LTBcoin on Counterparty shortly. (In fact he already has - http://ltbcoin.com/discussion/52/someone-issued-ltbcoin-on-counterparty). This is the ideal way to re-launch the fund-raiser.

Please take the time to consider what you would be achieving by bootstrapping your own project into existence and sharing ownership of the project with investors all within the Bitcoin ecosystem. That is an amazing idea.

The timing of all of this is too perfect to miss out on this opportunity!

If you need any assistance please feel free to ask me any questions or start a "Fate of Satoshi" thread at the Counterparty forums - https://forums.counterparty.co/.

Don't give up! Smiley

In times of change, it is the learners who will inherit the earth, while the learned will find themselves beautifully equipped for a world that no longer exists.
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:53:35 AM

I would like a refund to the address 1DxtoKWAGkZi6K143WgACJswH5bHRcHRbx as I had paid from, but only because it is a blockchain.info wallet that I do not normally use. I will be investing again from an address I am more comfortable with.
btc_enigma

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:59:42 AM

I am going to wait for one more week to get more clarity . Can you please post a deadline of dates that we are looking at  like :

x  : Launch campaign on  Indiegogo
y : Setup counterparty protocol support

etc ...

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:00:55 AM

i want to opt-out
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:08:45 AM

i want to opt-out

I will process this tomorrow as it is late here.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:24:37 AM

can i be refunded too. good luck with the venture voodah.

inca.
BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 09:39:52 AM

Always great way to get donators. I wonder how many people would like to watch it though.

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:27:49 PM

I completely trust Gweedo and would like if you could clarify your statement.

Are we all supposed to contact Gweedo and opt-out ?

I would prefer to stay as a part of this plan and should I opt out and then re-buy via some other payment method or should I simply keep my payment with Gweedo ?

However long this takes , it is a good venture and I would love to support it.

Thanks

Jambola2

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:13:42 PM

I completely trust Gweedo and would like if you could clarify your statement.

Are we all supposed to contact Gweedo and opt-out ?

I would prefer to stay as a part of this plan and should I opt out and then re-buy via some other payment method or should I simply keep my payment with Gweedo ?

However long this takes , it is a good venture and I would love to support it.

Thanks

Jambola2

If you want to opt-out you can and I rather you post it in this thread so A) it is transparent of whom left and B) makes it easy for me to see who I need to process.
Otherwise you can stay in and I still have your coins until voodah comes up with the other plans and you guys will have a chance after that to opt-out again.

Also as my escrow is held in a very different way from my other funds it takes a while to scan and do transactions. Sorry about the delay but security over time is what I am dealing with.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:34:11 PM

I would like to opt out , but I still consider this a great idea.

I shall re-invest in this , at a later point , I'm just going to remove my BTC from the escrow for now.

The message is "Send my BTC to 17kzPBwE8cRGUkgimViRGfYwGNHahQ3FFZ"

Since the transaction was sent from both 17kzPBwE8cRGUkgimViRGfYwGNHahQ3FFZ and 1D67DShPPB1YxbtR3KH7p4eQoZSRXNroHQ , I shall sign with them.

As signed by the 17kz address - HLHN01zv9oU6N4LashaHVyozwBpYkrY9xsXXfv80QWNMDTiUmWf6fnrCBnP5v0RSkHw+uBjB/38KPyS0rhNon5s=
As signed by the 1D67 address - HIwbU+wpLDcnFR+BCYzebTqNGb+Lm18t44JPWytpo5aVHAXLEEdTGKF2JsLi+QpYPOpBMZWu9y4yi0ZD2+A+KzE=

As the message says , send the complete funds back to the 17kz address

Thanks for the opportunity , I shall invest again , and to Gweedo thanks for the escrowing Cheesy

Jambola2

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
btc_enigma

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:38:20 AM

I would like to opt out . Let me know what to sign

btc_enigma

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:27:51 AM

Thanks a lot. Best of luck for the project !!!

RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:13:51 PM

I think it is best if I give back all escrows, because Voodah hasn't been on in while and has not communicated with me. I also don't want to be called a scammer or anything like that so tomorrow (meaning in the Afternoon EST, should be enough time for everyone else to see this.) I will start sending back the escrows I have.

I am sorry but I am calling an audible, and I don't want to hold this money anymore.
Thank you for making the responsible choice.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:17:00 PM

I am still getting ready to start process the transactions. I am just double and triple checking, since this will be in one transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: