Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple or Fidget Spinner?  (Read 94 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:15:33 AM

Which came before? Ripple's logo or the Fidget Spinner? I'm curious to know which came first as Ripple's logo looks quite like a Fidget Spinner.

Perhaps, the Fidget Spinner was inspired by the Ripple logo? Or maybe Ripple's logo inspired the creation of the popular Fidget Spinner?

Nevertheless, I would like to know your thoughts about this. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sexteh

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

Which came before? Ripple's logo or the Fidget Spinner? I'm curious to know which came first as Ripple's logo looks quite like a Fidget Spinner.

Perhaps, the Fidget Spinner was inspired by the Ripple logo? Or maybe Ripple's logo inspired the creation of the popular Fidget Spinner?

Nevertheless, I would like to know your thoughts about this. Smiley
I think the fidget spinner inspired by the ripple logo, LOL!!! The ripple designed their fidget spinner-like logo in 2015 and later, the fidget spinner came in 2017. I conclude that fidget spinner was inspired by the ripple logo.  Grin
bkbbtr

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

I can't be sure. The mainstream currency is declining. I am still very optimistic about XRP. 2017 did not know how many people got rich. I still feel more valuable. I am waiting for an ideal position for me and I will choose to hold a lot. Very optimistic ripple payment.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

I think the fidget spinner inspired by the ripple logo, LOL!!! The ripple designed their fidget spinner-like logo in 2015 and later, the fidget spinner came in 2017. I conclude that fidget spinner was inspired by the ripple logo.  Grin

I guess that the emergence of Fidget Spinners might've contributed to the level of awareness and adoption of Ripple's underlying cryptocurrency called XRP. Since Fidget Spinners became extremely popular, there could be nothing stopping Ripple from becoming widely used in the mainstream world. I believe that Ripple's logo can bring the attention of many people who're unware of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, since it's similar to a Fidget Spinner.

As such, if Ripple wouldn't have emerged with such logo, perhaps we wouldn't be enjoying the use of Fidget Spinners in our world. After all, if you head to the XRP charts page, you'll notice that Ripple's logo spins just like a Fidget Spinner. It may be this concept that had brought Fidget Spinners a reality, loved by many people around the world.

Nevertheless, I've seen that Ripple has launched a new logo for the "XRP" token. This will avoid confusion between Ripple's original logo for the company (which is the one similar to a Fidger Spinner) and the underlying "XRP" cryptocurrency. Therefore, finally there will be a level of distinction between the XRP Ledger Protocol, and the Ripple company for years to come. Hopefully, people would tend to use out Ripple's XRP for their daily lives as it is one of the fastest and cheapest cryptocurrencies I've seen to date. Of course, it's centralized but it could prove its use cases in the mainstream world as banks start to adopt it. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: