Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoTrader - Blockchain Decentralized Funds Marketplace for Crypto & ICOs  (Read 279160 times)
cotrader_com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Disrupting the global investment funds industry

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:17:46 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 09:13:25 AM by cotrader_com

Hi everyone. Have you ever imagined more financial freedom? CoTrader's mission is to provide this for you.

Although many have made millions in crypto, most people don't have the time and resources to to achieve these results.

CoTrader solves this problem. CoTraders invest together with the best proven investors.

Unlike competing platforms, for the first time in history, CoTraders can have their funds managed without sending their assets anywhere, and have proof of low fees and high performance, onchain!

CoTrader disrupts the $85 trillion global investment funds industry by decoupling fund management from custodianship, using smart-contracts.

Finally the killer app of blockchain is here, now!

CoTrader has actually built a working blockchain platform for it.

Comment here and stay tuned to news like our huge 50% referral bonus sale, coming up!

-Gary Bernstein
FOUNDER & CEO of CoTrader

Check out our
BOUNTY post HERE

Whitepaper
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cotrader_com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20

Disrupting the global investment funds industry

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:27:21 AM

###Reserved###
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

A great platform and great people. The best Crypto group there is. Informed, educational, helpful with a wealth of advisors and always someone on hand to answer your questions. Great opportunity to invest and to surf the cripto coins wave. You won't regret.
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?
thienytcc

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

There is no place for posting bounties registration here, you should turn back to the announcement, then find the link to Cotrader bounties.
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

Good project. I like plans and opportunities

Is crypto getting sick of this yet? How does all this noise help anyone?

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:48:40 AM

I've been following the project for some time. During this time it can be seen that the guys are constantly working on the platform, the project is alive, developing. Developers and bounties are working on advertising, everything is fine. Now is the time to invest, now everything is on the low end and the air is even more on the day itself, so having free fi nancial money can be well played both on the growth of the token and on the growth of the ether itself in the short term.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

Hello! Do you already have preliminary agreements on partnership? Which assets will be added to the platform first?
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?

Yes, they do have Twitter and Facebook bounties and other bounties too. This is really a good project and also, there's a lot of potentials and opportunities. But too late, I missed them all.

Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

long-term projects with this very promising prospect. CoTrader can be a solution to the financial problems that investors often experience. bonuses and bounty allocations offered are also tempting. hopefully with a team of great people in their field will increasingly make this platform strong and trusted by many investors.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

In my opinion, CoTrader is a good product. The idea may not be new but the scalability and the possibility to use CoTrader to tokenize and trade basically any assets.Since I consider myself an early CoTrader follower, I think the team is very enthusiastic about what they do and super dedicated to make their product successful. CEO Gary Bernstein constantly talks to various VCs and investment funds, and participates in various crypto conferences trying to attract more attention to the platform. The utility of the token seems reasonable and the hardcap is rather low, implying that investment-wise the project is not overvalued and has enough room for growth.
kimonjol

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:50:18 AM

CoTrader has an interesting concept and the allocation for the bounty is also passable 5% of sales, for bounty signature required directly to her telegram so quick information obtained
Whoimi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

Competition is very high in this area, but I think with your concept will be an advantage.Smart contracts guarantee to each user that only they can withdraw their funds, and that managers can only accept agreed remuneration from earnings that are checked on the detachment.
The patented CoTrader confidentiality system, which preserves the algorithms of smart funds, can hide the trading strategies of traders and managers, while still publicly proving the profitability of their anonymous funds on the blockbuster.
Amaureshands

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

long-term projects with this very promising prospect. CoTrader can be a solution to the financial problems that investors often experience. bonuses and bounty allocations offered are also tempting. hopefully with a team of great people in their field will increasingly make this platform strong and trusted by many investors.
I would like to add that all people want financial independence and this means that the price of the token will quickly go up as the demand will be simply huge.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

I would like to add that all people want financial independence and this means that the price of the token will quickly go up as the demand will be simply huge.
I agree and I would use such service. I think like millions of other people. So Yes, the price will go up quickly.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:56:39 AM

In my opinion, CoTrader is a good product. The idea may not be new but the scalability and the possibility to use CoTrader to tokenize and trade basically any assets.Since I consider myself an early CoTrader follower, I think the team is very enthusiastic about what they do and super dedicated to make their product successful. CEO Gary Bernstein constantly talks to various VCs and investment funds, and participates in various crypto conferences trying to attract more attention to the platform. The utility of the token seems reasonable and the hardcap is rather low, implying that investment-wise the project is not overvalued and has enough room for growth.
Pretty good analysis. I agree with you. The project has all the prospects to take its place in the market and has millions of potential users.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Pretty good analysis. I agree with you. The project has all the prospects to take its place in the market and has millions of potential users.
It's important. I think the demand for tokens will be huge after the launch of the platform. So you need to have time while the price is still favorable.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

It's important. I think the demand for tokens will be huge after the launch of the platform. So you need to have time while the price is still favorable.
I agree with you. I am going to by tokens in the near future. I think this will allow me to make very good money in the future.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

I agree with you. I am going to by tokens in the near future. I think this will allow me to make very good money in the future.
I think it would be more logical to buy tokens to use the platform in the future. So you can earn even more.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

How is the platform going to make money? Will it be a subscription fee or a percentage of profit?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: