Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Price Reach $ 5 Late This Year?  (Read 1721 times)
Casmiro

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:34:17 AM

I think a prediction which is very likely to occur. With advances in the ripple. then it is not an impossible if ripple reach high prices. $5 could achieve this year. Moreover, reportedly also later this year will be going on hikes. Then hopefully ripple can reach more than $5.
xboxtwo

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

yes this price is quite possible. When the market becomes stable.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

Currently, the market situation puts XRP away from $ 5. Ripple is currently trading at $ 0.57 per unit and continues to decline against USD and Bitcoin.
Ripple has bigger circulating supply and I don't think that this will easily rise the price to $5 by year end as you need huge amount of money to make a price changes to $5.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

You can trust that guys at ripple will not let  there asset fall to floor, they will do everything they can in ensuring that ripple is priced fairly and increase in value as the time goes on. Remember ripple is not decentralized, it can be easily manipulated.

henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:33:35 AM

There is no chance this crypto currency is going to hit that much rates, For some time from now on, XRP prices have fallen below a dollar that is far from the all-time high of $ 3 per XRP. This slowly makes Ripple one of the top blockchain to be adopted on a large scale. XCurrent Ripple technology has been adopted by various financial institutions around the world. hat's quite hard to reach so high for ripple while we really can't predict exactly especially for cryptos. Ripple is good but has so many limitations such as centralization, this is why many investors deny using XRP. Ripple's price increasing factor is tough to move, looks like won't move enough. so the xrp token is great for long term and recommendations
Miztasnow5

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

Well, of course yes, ripple can hit 5 dollars before this year come to an end. In January this year 2k18, ripple was at 4.67 dollars. So there's still probability that it can reach 5dot this year.
hariini

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

I think will be difficult and take a long time for the ripple to reach $5, because the highest achievement of the ripple just reaches $3.8 and it also takes a fairly long time
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

Ripple is an altcoin which is good for investment. partners in cooperation with the ripple is the company that they have big names. but perhaps because of the decline in prices has been hampered bitcoin so ripple also went down and his Ascension is not visible. for the long term, I think investment in ripple is a great option.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Sallymunchy

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

I think it wont up till $5 by this year .. evendo they do a lot of marketing , donation on society ..  and a lot bank accept XRP ..
Evendo is a potential coin to invest  ...
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

I wonder what prospects ripple has for the future. If all this news is not fake and the company will take its niche in the market of international transfers (and this is 1-3 trillion dollars), then there is still a chance for growth. Of course this coin does not cause much confidence, but still bought it a little, well, and suddenly the truth will prove promising.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:41:42 PM

Ripple will hit 5usd when we really get this mystical "golden bull" market state. With this bearish outlook we have now I really don't see XRP going anywhere near that.

LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

Even though XRP has been labeled a security by the US SEC authorities, Johnson refuted the claim, insisting otherwise. If the talks involving Coinbase turn out to be true, then we can expect a massive adoption of the coin and a price rally towards the $5
BigTimeProducer

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

Despite the current decline in the cryptocurrency market, this scenario is very likely. Ripple is a very promising coin for bank transactions, and every day more and more banks join this network.
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

I don’t see it happening. Ripple would have to essentially 10x from its current price to reach $5. In that case, the market cap would be above $220 billion. This is about two times higher than bitcoin as it stands today. I think that we will see a bull run yet this year, but I don’t see any way that #3 coin in market cap will 10 times in price.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

Not possible unless Bitcoin booms up to 35k+ and I don't know if that will happen this year. If Bitcoin reaches that price then Ripple has a chance to make $5 a pop, but I wouldn't bet on it (and I'm a betting person).

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
MrMac1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

I don't see it happening anytime soon
Zvezdochot

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

I do not think that this year we will be able to see the price of $ 5 per coin. Rather, the beginning is the middle of the next year and then if there will be a lot of positive news
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

i can see ripple at .10 before i can see it hitting 5 dollars the way the market is going honestly, plus those coins they have locked up will only stay locked up for so long.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:02:34 PM

I do not know, I do not see any breath again to Ripple and even I started not believing with XRP anymore
some time ago, I bought XRP at a fairly high price, and I decided to cutloss, because indeed, the price will not rise again until now
good luck with XRP

pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:06:16 PM

If the whole market grows, then the ripples will grow for a short time to their ATH. We must remember, the rippling of a very manipulative coin and the growth of its value does not depend on common sense
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: