Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 05:48:57 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putting TerraHash Debacle To Rest, Finally.  (Read 15673 times)
bankbtc

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:22:46 PM

Well it appears TH lost.... http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?full_case_number=1-13-CV-254284&crumbs=Civil%20Index&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Search&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Results&crumbs=Cases%20Involving%20Amir%20Kahn if i read judgement right "or plt against defts Terrahash, Inc; Amir Kahn aka Amir Khan akaTerrandeep Gill aka Terran Gill for the total sum of $114,536.63 signed by Judge Kirwan".

Think they will pay?

Yes, Taran Gill is going to pay.   Count on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:35:11 PM

Well it appears TH lost.... http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?full_case_number=1-13-CV-254284&crumbs=Civil%20Index&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Search&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Results&crumbs=Cases%20Involving%20Amir%20Kahn if i read judgement right "or plt against defts Terrahash, Inc; Amir Kahn aka Amir Khan akaTerrandeep Gill aka Terran Gill for the total sum of $114,536.63 signed by Judge Kirwan".

Think they will pay?

Don't mean to burst your bubble here but a default judgement really means very little except that there is now a piece of paper which can be used to execute on bank accounts or assts, if any.

TH didn't really lose this case; it didn't even bother to defend it and that in itself is a very, very bad sign, in that, were there assts to defend, TH probably would have done so.

Tarandeep Gill or Amir Kahn or whoever he/they are can dodge that judgement for years.  Move across a state line and the judgement muct then be filed in that state.  If he leaves the country, the judgement is rendered essentially unenforceable.

Not showing up for such cases as this one is a tactic often used by people intending to file bankruptcy because that way they have a darned good reason and they have a better idea of whom and what to include in the declarations.

This "win" is a double-edged sword.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
pleasuretek

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:45:08 PM

This still hasn't been put to rest for the Terrahash customers. Tarandeep Gill is still off spending all of our money. Worst descision I have made in the past 5 years was putting in an order with these jokers.  I wish they would actually come through with that 50% refund they talked about 6 months ago.

lostDutchman, Thank you for all of your $0.02, you have been right on since the beggining. You have really tought me quite a bit. I am now a little bit wiser due to you sharing your thoughts. Thank you.

Terrahash was a big scam from the getgo. And as of now they got away with stealing all our money.

btc: 1FXuLAyRXLJwGxJg3zdZJ4KZ3D5tp1ygv1
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 12:24:12 AM

This still hasn't been put to rest for the Terrahash customers. Tarandeep Gill is still off spending all of our money. Worst descision I have made in the past 5 years was putting in an order with these jokers.  I wish they would actually come through with that 50% refund they talked about 6 months ago.

lostDutchman, Thank you for all of your $0.02, you have been right on since the beggining. You have really tought me quite a bit. I am now a little bit wiser due to you sharing your thoughts. Thank you.

Terrahash was a big scam from the getgo. And as of now they got away with stealing all our money.

Thank you for your reply.

I wish I had better news for you and best wishes and good luck!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
fire5

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:41:10 AM

guys
fire5

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:42:18 AM

jimmy tires
fire5

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:47:55 AM

ben10
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2072

LEALANA Monero Physical Silver Coins

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:28:57 AM

Most of you know and believe that TerraHash started as an honest attempt to serve the Bitcoin community. Those who followed us closely know that we were not only the first ones to successfully assemble a K16, but also to make it hash (albeit at about 80% efficiency). The company got derailed due to circumstances totally out of its hands. In an attempt to further convince you about our efforts, we will be releasing a package in the coming few days. It will contain a detailed report on expenses incurred on development & components. It will also have all the invoices/receipts for all these expenses.

We wish to close this chapter for good and leave it behind us. Next week, we will be contacting everyone who placed an order with us and never got a refund. We will refund everyone as much as possible.

Those who have initiated legal proceedings against us in Civil courts will be contacted through our attorney.

With all the evidence of the amount of effort we put into this project, we are very confident that we can prove in front of any judge/jury that our operation was never meant to be a scam. We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees.

Scam or no scam if you owe people money because they purchased preordered products then that is what matters.

If you can't repay people then you are truly in trouble as there will likely be people after you unless you can file for bankruptcy promptly.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.        SMOOTHIE'S HEALTH AND FITNESS JOURNAL          History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA  PHYSICAL MONERO COINS 999 FINE SILVER.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2072

LEALANA Monero Physical Silver Coins

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:32:30 AM

Looks like the main post of this thread was an attempt to keep angry customers at bay to buy some time.

That was the last time they logged in and posted on this forum.

They are probably long gone by now or at least went into hiding.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.        SMOOTHIE'S HEALTH AND FITNESS JOURNAL          History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA  PHYSICAL MONERO COINS 999 FINE SILVER.

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:12:48 PM

Pretty obivous that those taken advantage of by Terrahash have chosen to roll over and play dead.

Just as it appears that those fucked over by BFL are going to do.

Corporations For Crypto
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:12:46 PM

Think they will pay?

That's Bargraphic's case BTW...  His name is listed as the plaintiff.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:59:56 PM

Think they will pay?

That's Bargraphic's case BTW...  His name is listed as the plaintiff.

Interesting I wondered who it was.  I was lucky and used paypal when I still had protection on my order when they kept falling through on promises.  When TH threatened me to close my paypal case was when I knew something was for sure up.  But they did all that outside of paypal.  I had to wait maximum amount of time to get money back since they did not respond in paypal case.

I still think there is more to story that may or may not ever come out.  I wont mention name but a certain member went there and took pictures of chip ordered that turned out they truly did not purchase and somehow were able to back-out of order.  And I believe he had a video even from inside the facility.

I no longer have a bone is this battle as I used paypal so I wont waste time with TH.  But I do hope people who didn't use paypal get something back, even though it is unlikely.  I don't even know if they have went bankrupt yet.  They had quite the stash of BTC.
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:06:46 PM

Think they will pay?

Don't mean to burst your bubble here but a default judgement really means very little except that there is now a piece of paper which can be used to execute on bank accounts or assts, if any.

TH didn't really lose this case; it didn't even bother to defend it and that in itself is a very, very bad sign, in that, were there assts to defend, TH probably would have done so.

Tarandeep Gill or Amir Kahn or whoever he/they are can dodge that judgement for years.  Move across a state line and the judgement muct then be filed in that state.  If he leaves the country, the judgement is rendered essentially unenforceable.

Not showing up for such cases as this one is a tactic often used by people intending to file bankruptcy because that way they have a darned good reason and they have a better idea of whom and what to include in the declarations.

My $.02.

Wink
If the company has any assets within the US the plaintiff should not have that much difficulty in enforcing the judgment against terrahash itself. It is generally more difficult to move business assets around in the manner that you describe as it would leave a larger paper trail and could open them up to more damages if it is proven that they are trying to avoid paying.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:11:56 PM

Think they will pay?

My $.02.

Wink
If the company has any assets within the US the plaintiff should not have that much difficulty in enforcing the judgment against terrahash itself. It is generally more difficult to move business assets around in the manner that you describe as it would leave a larger paper trail and could open them up to more damages if it is proven that they are trying to avoid paying.

You ever tired to get an out-of-state judgement enforced in another state?

Bring lawyers, guns and money and lots of money I mean.

Corporations For Crypto
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:32:08 PM

Think they will pay?

My $.02.

Wink

When dealing with a company the size of terrahash it should not be as big of an issue as enforcing a judgment against a private citizen with few assets in another state.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:36:30 PM

Think they will pay?

My $.02.

Wink

Lol I edited your post Smiley.  Also you have to keep in mind if LLC even if you get a wining judgement still could be partial at best on judgement.

Your biggest hope is he mixed his own money with LLC money..... if that happened then you are able to go for personal assets.   That is a VERY simplified version of that a tax lawyer could explain much better.  But if they did not separate money well.... could be very good for people suing.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:00:18 AM

Whatever ended up happening here?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓ 
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓   
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓     
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓       
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓         
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀             

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:43:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ&list=RDtH2w6Oxx0kQ

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:09:20 PM

They stole our money and got away with it by the looks of things.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:16:17 PM

They stole our money and got away with it by the looks of things.

Did you guys get 55% refunds as promised

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓