Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2018, 01:48:08 PM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putting TerraHash Debacle To Rest, Finally.  (Read 15680 times)
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 06:22:04 PM

Those who have initiated legal proceedings against us in Civil courts will be contacted through our attorney.

I look forward to speaking with your attorney and the unlikely "package" that should arrive "in the coming few days". Please pass this information on to Mehtab and Aman, Taran.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
chanberg

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:48:25 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/18rKLM23mwJWFB9PPyDWQrPLXWRcp2srZh

Hmm, where are the funds going TerraHash?

southerngentuk

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:00:11 PM

Christmas & New Year Celebrations.  One hell of a party that one.  Wink

chanberg

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:02:53 PM

Christmas & New Year Celebrations.  One hell of a party that one.  Wink

lol, Gatsby style!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1260

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:06:46 PM

With all the evidence of the amount of effort we put into this project, we are very confident that we can prove in front of any judge/jury that our operation was never meant to be a scam. We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees.
Is this the reason why a terra hash page disappeared a few days ago?

A takedown request? Explain?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437416.0

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:44:33 PM

believe it when i see it TH, how hard is it to start cashing in all those coins and refunding us? certainly doesnt take 12 months...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:40:16 AM

Those who have initiated legal proceedings against us in Civil courts will be contacted through our attorney.

I look forward to speaking with your attorney and the unlikely "package" that should arrive "in the coming few days". Please pass this information on to Mehtab and Aman, Taran.

Part of me just wants to rub your face in it, but the other part wants to pat you on the back for going after them like a bulldog, exactly as I would have.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 02:29:19 AM

I can't wait until I am contacted by their non-existent attorney to talk about how I have "slandered" them.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 02:30:47 AM

With all the evidence of the amount of effort we put into this project, we are very confident that we can prove in front of any judge/jury that our operation was never meant to be a scam. We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees.
Is this the reason why a terra hash page disappeared a few days ago?

A takedown request? Explain?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437416.0

Well, of course there is a reason!

The thread was self-moderated and Terrahash is running for the hills and trying to cover its tracks!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
fire5

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:40:49 AM

FUCK TERRAHASH
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 03:43:40 AM

FUCK TERRAHASH

OK, now tell us how you really feel..................................

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
southerngentuk

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:58:28 AM

FUCK TERRAHASH

OK, now tell us how you really feel..................................

Wink

Yeh, come on, don't hold it all back..

yan_jp

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:40:59 AM

Most of you know and believe that TerraHash started as an honest attempt to serve the Bitcoin community. Those who followed us closely know that we were not only the first ones to successfully assemble a K16, but also to make it hash (albeit at about 80% efficiency). The company got derailed due to circumstances totally out of its hands. In an attempt to further convince you about our efforts, we will be releasing a package in the coming few days. It will contain a detailed report on expenses incurred on development & components. It will also have all the invoices/receipts for all these expenses.

We wish to close this chapter for good and leave it behind us. Next week, we will be contacting everyone who placed an order with us and never got a refund. We will refund everyone as much as possible.

WoW, finally you come back with your new update... I will be waiting for your refund next week!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 07:51:42 AM

Most of you know and believe that TerraHash started as an honest attempt to serve the Bitcoin community. Those who followed us closely know that we were not only the first ones to successfully assemble a K16, but also to make it hash (albeit at about 80% efficiency). The company got derailed due to circumstances totally out of its hands. In an attempt to further convince you about our efforts, we will be releasing a package in the coming few days. It will contain a detailed report on expenses incurred on development & components. It will also have all the invoices/receipts for all these expenses.

We wish to close this chapter for good and leave it behind us. Next week, we will be contacting everyone who placed an order with us and never got a refund. We will refund everyone as much as possible.

If you're going to sue anybody, then start with me. If you sue anybody else but me, then you won't have a case against anybody else, for I'm officially going on record right here, right now, with stating that TerraHash was a scam from the get-go.

The following is my full name, etc. You're fuckin' lawyers know what to do.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1558

~TMIBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:06:59 AM

Terrahash, this is called a "STALL"!

Now lemmee 'splain the way things are now.

You had  friend.

You no longer have a friend.

You can close and move YOUR thread but you cannot close and move mine!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437471.0;topicseen

ADMIN of Mods can but I don't think they will.

Closing the "Official Terrahash" thread is one of the most chikenshit actions I have observed on a forum in many years.

Now here is the way that it is.

My son says that at 62 I am old am broken down.

To borrow yet another line from a movie; "There is one thing that you can say about a broken down old man.  He is a survivor!"

Another movie quote says that someone like that may be the last guy in the World that you want to fuck with.

I been down roads like this before and even though I have no legal standing in any actions against you, I encourage all who may have such standing to file whatever they can against you.

You got money to pay lawyers but no money to refund?

You will send a "package"?

How about you send MONEY?

Now I'm going to ask you a couple of questions and I may or may not already know the answers but let's see what you have to say, mkay?

Have you or have you not refunded Cloudhashing the USD $80K they claim to have sent you?

If you have not made such a refund, do you intend to do so?

Oh.

By the way, learn the difference between the terms "slander" and "libel", mkay?

The very fact that you tell eveyone that you are going to "prosecute" for slander tells me that you haven't have a single cup of coffee with an attorney.

However, since you seem to want to "prosecute" someone for "slander", let's start with you "prosecuting" ME!

You are robbers and thieves, you are crooks, you could not find your feet if you looked down, you could not run a candy store that only had vending machines and I am surprised that you have enough brain power to remember to breathe.

"Prosecute" THAT!

My $.02.

You bastard, LD, you beat me to the punch! I wanted to be sued first, albeit don't mind playin' second fiddle to you, bud. I've never been sued for slander-via-keyboard before. Is it similar to death by chocolate? Can't wait!

~TMIBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:14:22 AM

You're fuckin' not goin' to believe this: https://blockchain.info/address/12sENwECeRSmTeDwyLNqwh47JistZqFmW8
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:58:41 AM

Terrahash, this is called a "STALL"!

Now lemmee 'splain the way things are now.

You had  friend.

You no longer have a friend.

You can close and move YOUR thread but you cannot close and move mine!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437471.0;topicseen

ADMIN of Mods can but I don't think they will.

Closing the "Official Terrahash" thread is one of the most chikenshit actions I have observed on a forum in many years.

Now here is the way that it is.

My son says that at 62 I am old am broken down.

To borrow yet another line from a movie; "There is one thing that you can say about a broken down old man.  He is a survivor!"

Another movie quote says that someone like that may be the last guy in the World that you want to fuck with.

I been down roads like this before and even though I have no legal standing in any actions against you, I encourage all who may have such standing to file whatever they can against you.

You got money to pay lawyers but no money to refund?

You will send a "package"?

How about you send MONEY?

Now I'm going to ask you a couple of questions and I may or may not already know the answers but let's see what you have to say, mkay?

Have you or have you not refunded Cloudhashing the USD $80K they claim to have sent you?

If you have not made such a refund, do you intend to do so?

Oh.

By the way, learn the difference between the terms "slander" and "libel", mkay?

The very fact that you tell eveyone that you are going to "prosecute" for slander tells me that you haven't have a single cup of coffee with an attorney.

However, since you seem to want to "prosecute" someone for "slander", let's start with you "prosecuting" ME!

You are robbers and thieves, you are crooks, you could not find your feet if you looked down, you could not run a candy store that only had vending machines and I am surprised that you have enough brain power to remember to breathe.

"Prosecute" THAT!

My $.02.

You bastard, LD, you beat me to the punch! I wanted to be sued first, albeit don't mind playin' second fiddle to you, bud. I've never been sued for slander-via-keyboard before. Is it similar to death by chocolate? Can't wait!

~TMIBTCITW

HAH!

Let them sue the BOTH of us for "slander"!

They are such fucking HALFWITS that they do not realise that "SLANDER" applies ONLY to VERBAL allegations and that untrue WRITTEN allegations may be considered "LIBEL" by a court of competent jurisdiction ONLY if found to be untrue!

The Terrahash Gang has made off with the funds and is now moving the BTC through any number of addresses in vain attempts to hide the transactions.

I suggested early on that Terrahash do the honourable thing and simply file a bankruptcy and get it over with and was PILLORIED on this very forum for the suggestion!

Well, it seems that Terrahash has NO honour and are merely a bunch of bottom feeding scumsuckers and are milking whatever is left of the funding and the BTC to their own benefit.

HEY SCUMSUCKERS!

SUE ME!

I FUCKING DARE YOU!

Smiley

Corporations For Crypto
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 11:03:20 AM

FUCK TERRAHASH

Bump because I like this one!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:03:05 PM

We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees.

Cheesy

This fraudster have balls of steel to come here and threat the very people which he defrauded.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.msg3536267#msg3536267

gbx

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 02:08:13 PM

Looks like it could be a healthy retainer payment to a lawyer...

He could have just refunded everyone and had plenty of leftovers after the massive exchange increase and walked away from all this unscathed..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.