Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 08:59:37 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putting TerraHash Debacle To Rest, Finally.  (Read 15680 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:33:40 PM

We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees.

Cheesy

This fraudster have balls of steel to come here and threat the very people which he defrauded.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.msg3536267#msg3536267

Pay me $5,000 USD via BTC, and I'll show you what other outfit he works at. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of reading about these bitcoin mining outfit fiascos, and how they easily crawl in bed, literally and figuratively, with one another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:08:29 PM

Is this the quarterly message to stall?

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 01:01:37 AM

We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees.

Cheesy

This fraudster have balls of steel to come here and threat the very people which he defrauded.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.msg3536267#msg3536267

Pay me $5,000 USD via BTC, and I'll show you what other outfit he works at. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of reading about these bitcoin mining outfit fiascos, and how they easily crawl in bed, literally and figuratively, with one another.

Incest is best, didn't you know?

Just kidding!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
pygo

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:10:40 AM

I only had $250 (plus $50 for shipping to Canada) invested but I look forward to hearing more on why this failed. I especially look forward to any kind of refund. My $100 car is in need of a little work. Smiley

I know I haven't lost out on much compared to many others, but I still want to see how close this project was to success. Perhaps I should have invested in the chips myself considering I would have been somewhat willing to make the boards and source the parts on my own. I say somewhat as I think I would have had to have the boards manufactured due to the ball grid array of the chips.

I guess I agree with others in that this is a delay tactic. Many lawyers locally recommend trying to delay court cases as much as possible as it increases the chances of it being pushed out of the court system. It's sad to see this come to this, if this is the case. Hopefully things can be worked out.

I am wondering though, are there any assets that can be given out to those who invested? I'd be willing to solder the chips onto PCBs myself in my own oven. Note though that I only have a regular oven in my kitchen and not a proper oven designed for working with PCBs. So just doing one circuit board is more of less a full day project.

I'm sad that it has come to this, but I am glad at least to see Terrahash has at least made an effort in starting this thread. I look forward to a refund, or the possibility of receiving the parts to build this myself - if you even got that far.

Note to those voices who have a very negative view on all this - please don't bother with a response to my message as I'm not really interested. I fully understand this may very well have been a scam and this thread is very much a delay tactic. I hope it is not and that some good will come of this. Again I only spent $250+50 on this so I'm not at a great loss if nothing comes of this.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 08:21:16 AM

please don't bother with a response to my message as I'm not really interested.

Pardonnez me my Frawnzezz but if you are not interested, why in the frack did you bother to post?

Jesus Christ on a raft!

Some people!

My $.02.

Sad

Corporations For Crypto
pygo

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 09:56:08 AM

I only say that as I assume you'd be posting some more negative. Rather try to keep it positive. We all got screwed in this, why keep rubbing it in?
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 01:36:07 PM

I only say that as I assume you'd be posting some more negative. Rather try to keep it positive. We all got screwed in this, why keep rubbing it in?

Sorry, did not mean or intend to "rub it in".

Tell me something positive about Terrahash and I'll post it though.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
flowdab

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:47:53 AM

Most of you know and believe that TerraHash started as an honest attempt to serve the Bitcoin community. Those who followed us closely know that we were not only the first ones to successfully assemble a K16, but also to make it hash (albeit at about 80% efficiency). The company got derailed due to circumstances totally out of its hands. In an attempt to further convince you about our efforts, we will be releasing a package in the coming few days. It will contain a detailed report on expenses incurred on development & components. It will also have all the invoices/receipts for all these expenses.

We wish to close this chapter for good and leave it behind us. Next week, we will be contacting everyone who placed an order with us and never got a refund. We will refund everyone as much as possible.

Those who have initiated legal proceedings against us in Civil courts will be contacted through our attorney.

With all the evidence of the amount of effort we put into this project, we are very confident that we can prove in front of any judge/jury that our operation was never meant to be a scam. We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees.

Unless you are refunding in BTC you are asking for even more lawsuits.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 05:27:14 AM

This is going to be a bigger mess if...

1: The court finds that you "spent customers money" to hire lawyers. (That is not an "acceptable use of customer/investor funds".)
2: They find you in contempt of "placing customers at risk", by "spending money on risky things". (Like buying hardware that you are not even sure will function, or is required, or has not been "approved for use".)
3: Refused ANY "reasonable" refund, at any point in time.
4: Attempted to "hide", or "disassociate", critical contact information, or "pretend" to "be bankrupt". (Announce you are closing shop, and walk away without having filed a lawful claim first.)

You can't just "pretend to be a business". If you "claim to be a business", or attempt to "operate like a business", you usually need the proper license and protections that most businesses are required to have. (For "consumer protection.")

You can not operate as a "high-risk" or "high-loss", investment broker, without the proper license. (When you spend others money, for goods and services that "might not work, or have risk and high losses", that makes you a broker of technology. That makes the customer an "investor", who, at least, "needs to be informed that any and all funds are not secured and can be potentially lost." Since that is not a normal assumption for a "customer" buying from a "business/store/shop".)

Takes more than a single idea to make a business. However, it only takes a single idea to ruin an imaginary business.

Next time, start with hiring a lawyer. Then invest your own money in the foundation. Then secure customers funds, and use that secured funds to initiate a loan for the actual building of things. At no point in time, should you have EVER used the customers money directly, to pay for things. Which includes spending customers money to hire lawyers. (Which you will have to prove to a judge, now that I said it.)
fire5

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:46:30 AM

Cant wait to see this motherfucker cocksucker go down hard

Doken

Activity: 328

Spanish Translator

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:36:55 PM

Waiting my refund...
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:31:42 PM

Most of you know and believe that TerraHash started as an honest attempt to serve the Bitcoin community. Those who followed us closely know that we were not only the first ones to successfully assemble a K16, but also to make it hash (albeit at about 80% efficiency). The company got derailed due to circumstances totally out of its hands. In an attempt to further convince you about our efforts, we will be releasing a package in the coming few days. It will contain a detailed report on expenses incurred on development & components. It will also have all the invoices/receipts for all these expenses.

We wish to close this chapter for good and leave it behind us. Next week, we will be contacting everyone who placed an order with us and never got a refund. We will refund everyone as much as possible.

Those who have initiated legal proceedings against us in Civil courts will be contacted through our attorney.

With all the evidence of the amount of effort we put into this project, we are very confident that we can prove in front of any judge/jury that our operation was never meant to be a scam. We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees.

Terrahash, this is called a "STALL"!

Now lemmee 'splain the way things are now.

You had  friend.

You no longer have a friend.

You can close and move YOUR thread but you cannot close and move mine!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=437471.0;topicseen

ADMIN of Mods can but I don't think they will.

Closing the "Official Terrahash" thread is one of the most chikenshit actions I have observed on a forum in many years.

Now here is the way that it is.

My son says that at 62 I am old am broken down.

To borrow yet another line from a movie; "There is one thing that you can say about a broken down old man.  He is a survivor!"

Another movie quote says that someone like that may be the last guy in the World that you want to fuck with.

I been down roads like this before and even though I have no legal standing in any actions against you, I encourage all who may have such standing to file whatever they can against you.

You got money to pay lawyers but no money to refund?

You will send a "package"?

How about you send MONEY?

Now I'm going to ask you a couple of questions and I may or may not already know the answers but let's see what you have to say, mkay?

Have you or have you not refunded Cloudhashing the USD $80K they claim to have sent you?

If you have not made such a refund, do you intend to do so?

Oh.

By the way, learn the difference between the terms "slander" and "libel", mkay?

The very fact that you tell eveyone that you are going to "prosecute" for slander tells me that you haven't have a single cup of coffee with an attorney.

However, since you seem to want to "prosecute" someone for "slander", let's start with you "prosecuting" ME!

You are robbers and thieves, you are crooks, you could not find your feet if you looked down, you could not run a candy store that only had vending machines and I am surprised that you have enough brain power to remember to breathe.

"Prosecute" THAT!

My $.02.

That's awesome!

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
bankbtc

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:47:53 PM

Sounds like you had a tough go of it.. It's good to put everything on the table but scam or not I assume all of the buyers are legally entitled to a refund for goods not delivered, unless of course they explicitly waived that right and even then it's tough..

Proving in court you aren't a scam doesn't change your customer's rights, perhaps it will alleviate the possibility of additional punitive damages above and beyond the investment by your customers but it doesn't change your core responsibility, scam or not.

I say that because your tone implies you are going to put all of your expenses on the table and refund people as much as you can, not fully, and that is acceptable.

A partial refund is NOT acceptable.   Federal Trade Commission regulations require a merchant to provide a 100% refund of a customer's purchase price as soon the merchant knows they will never be able to deliver the product to the consumer.   It's important that every Terrahash customer know their rights.  It makes no difference if you paid with BTC, fiat currency, PayPal, or credit card.  The law is squarely on the side of the customer in regards to a getting a full refund from Terrahash. 

Terrahash CANNOT refund provide a 100% refund to PayPal customers or credit card purchasers and then offer less than a full refund to customers that paid with Bitcoin.
yan_jp

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:34:37 AM

Do you guys receive any contact from terrahash?

waiting here for my bitcoin refund
zurg

Activity: 602

Crypto Investor ;)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:45:21 AM

Do you guys receive any contact from terrahash?

waiting here for my bitcoin refund

Pff,  We all already got our imaginary refunds... why, haven't you yet?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
bankbtc

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:46:19 PM

Provide the name and telephone of your attorney, if you have one.
zurg

Activity: 602

Crypto Investor ;)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:01:36 PM

They are so serious about giving refunds that they forgot to logon since starting this thread.

Can you say stalling?

What a joke.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 11:25:40 PM

PROSECUTE THIS!:

You, Terrahash are incompetents, you are miscreants, you are robbers and thieves!  You exist only because you are nailed to your perch!

"With all the evidence of the amount of effort we put into this project, we are very confident that we can prove in front of any judge/jury that our operation was never meant to be a scam. We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees."

PLEASE "PROSECUTE" ME FOR "SLANDER"!

Halfwits!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1204

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:54:52 AM

PROSECUTE THIS!:

You, Terrahash are incompetents, you are miscreants, you are robbersburglars and thieves!  You exist only because you are nailed to your perch!

"With all the evidence of the amount of effort we put into this project, we are very confident that we can prove in front of any judge/jury that our operation was never meant to be a scam. We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees."

Halfwits!

My $.02.

Wink

FTFY.

Robbery is a direct violent act involving the old highwayman's terms of "Stand and Deliver" or "Your money or your life". What Terrahash did was more breaking in and stealing. Or fraud. Not robbery.

I wouldn't have called you on it, but you're calling them on the difference between libel and slander. (yes, you are correct, and I too found it amusing.)

Buy Bitcoins with Paypal, Credit card, or other methods. Send me a PM or a text to 208-451-2665.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 02:58:48 AM

PROSECUTE THIS!:

You, Terrahash are incompetents, you are miscreants, you are robbersburglars and thieves!  You exist only because you are nailed to your perch!

Halfwits!

My $.02.

Wink

FTFY.

Robbery is a direct violent act involving the old highwayman's terms of "Stand and Deliver" or "Your money or your life". What Terrahash did was more breaking in and stealing. Or fraud. Not robbery.

I wouldn't have called you on it, but you're calling them on the difference between libel and slander. (yes, you are correct, and I too found it amusing.)

Yeah, OK.

You're right.

I shall now substitute CHICKENSHIT for "robbers and thieves".

I DARE those MOFOS to sue me!

I been in court before, I am sure I will be in court again before I die and I ain't scared.

LOL!

My $.02.

Wink

By the way, I still wonder if Terrahash refunded Cloudhashing its USD $80K.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Corporations For Crypto
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.