Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:11:53 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putting TerraHash Debacle To Rest, Finally.  (Read 15680 times)
reneg

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:41:24 PM

Most of you know and believe that TerraHash started as an honest attempt to serve the Bitcoin community. Those who followed us closely know that we were not only the first ones to successfully assemble a K16, but also to make it hash (albeit at about 80% efficiency). The company got derailed due to circumstances totally out of its hands. In an attempt to further convince you about our efforts, we will be releasing a package in the coming few days. It will contain a detailed report on expenses incurred on development & components. It will also have all the invoices/receipts for all these expenses.

We wish to close this chapter for good and leave it behind us. Next week, we will be contacting everyone who placed an order with us and never got a refund. We will refund everyone as much as possible.

Those who have initiated legal proceedings against us in Civil courts will be contacted through our attorney.

With all the evidence of the amount of effort we put into this project, we are very confident that we can prove in front of any judge/jury that our operation was never meant to be a scam. We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees.

I paid with BTC. Forgive me for being the most naive person on the planet, but can I get my refund? My order# is #650
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:15:49 AM

Or to try to make sure they are not "slandered".  They put "We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees."

Just who are these Founders/Directors/Employees?

I won't post names... as i have no need/want to poke the hive of bees.   But you can find a lot here http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?full_case_number=1-13-CV-254284&crumbs=Civil%20Index&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Search&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Results&crumbs=Cases%20Involving%20Amir%20Kahn

Not as good but http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?full_case_number=1-13-CV-257101&crumbs=Civil%20Index&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Search&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Results&crumbs=Cases%20Involving%20Amir%20Khan

That is all public knowledge.  I would be interested to know if any other ongoing cases.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 01:20:09 AM

I wonder why TerraHash even bothered to start a new thread and then disappear again. It would have been better if they had not said anything

A Criminal Always Returns to the Scene of the Crime?

Yep, he reads everything you write, which is why we took a lot behind the scenes.. That flash facebook takedown was a great way to test the dweeb.

Or to try to make sure they are not "slandered".  They put "We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees."

One would suspect that they are job hunting and finding them by google search on this i would think would hinder chances at getting hired.  That could be one reason if you look through their full names are allowed to be posted so few times.  I could be wrong, since TH is still not been closed as far as i know they might still be receiving salary.

Well, damn!

They haven't yet "prosecuted" me for "slander" and I've called them every name in the book!

Maybe I'm not doing it right, eh?

Help me out here and come up with some names I can call them so that they will take "prosecutioral" action, mkay?

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
yan_jp

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:18:32 PM

Most of you know and believe that TerraHash started as an honest attempt to serve the Bitcoin community. Those who followed us closely know that we were not only the first ones to successfully assemble a K16, but also to make it hash (albeit at about 80% efficiency). The company got derailed due to circumstances totally out of its hands. In an attempt to further convince you about our efforts, we will be releasing a package in the coming few days. It will contain a detailed report on expenses incurred on development & components. It will also have all the invoices/receipts for all these expenses.

We wish to close this chapter for good and leave it behind us. Next week, we will be contacting everyone who placed an order with us and never got a refund. We will refund everyone as much as possible.

Those who have initiated legal proceedings against us in Civil courts will be contacted through our attorney.

With all the evidence of the amount of effort we put into this project, we are very confident that we can prove in front of any judge/jury that our operation was never meant to be a scam. We reserve the right to prosecute any persons slandering our company or its Founders/Directors/Employees.

I paid with BTC. Forgive me for being the most naive person on the planet, but can I get my refund? My order# is #650

You are not alone, I am another naive person. Let's see what Terrahash turns out to be.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:36:35 PM

Terrahash shenanigans

everyone get a lawyer or lose your money
I was one of the biggest TH supporters, and I formally apologize to anyone I have called a Troll in the past about this, because TH needs everyone to take action against them.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:50:38 PM

I won't post names... as i have no need/want to poke the hive of bees.   But you can find a lot here http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?full_case_number=1-13-CV-254284&crumbs=Civil%20Index&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Search&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Results&crumbs=Cases%20Involving%20Amir%20Kahn

Not as good but http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?full_case_number=1-13-CV-257101&crumbs=Civil%20Index&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Search&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Results&crumbs=Cases%20Involving%20Amir%20Khan

That is all public knowledge.  I would be interested to know if any other ongoing cases.

Received a PM asking for links to case's to be removed from a member....

Let me clarify I just am posting to two cases relevant to this post.  Was meant for a good read, not a judgement.  All parties are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.  I am not a lawyer and got the previous statement from watching a episode of cops so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Needless to say I have no want/need to be involved in this case.   So that is what clarification is for, if I have to I will take it down..... but I think this covers it.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:55:55 AM

Received a PM asking for links to case's to be removed from a member....

Let me clarify I just am posting to two cases relevant to this post.  Was meant for a good read, not a judgement.  All parties are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.  I am not a lawyer and got the previous statement from watching a episode of cops so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Needless to say I have no want/need to be involved in this case.   So that is what clarification is for, if I have to I will take it down..... but I think this covers it.

Also I read all of the notations today for fun.  One of the notations says "Default judgment returned unsigned due to: The type or amount of damages sought, exceed the limitations established in the compl"   For one of you more in the field of lawsuits does this mean TH did not show up?  Or what exactly does this mean.  Even though slow case looks like it is moving.
Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 10:55:42 PM

terrahash, plain simple, transfer 8.3BTC to 1EM9x1WEoLKwDDuV4pPSPYaqBRwGaS9EVG that you owe, and you get a public confirm. for now you are a few weeks behind your last schedule ...
bankbtc

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 07:52:39 PM

Taran:  Mehtab Bajwa.     

bankbtc

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:21:30 PM

FYI:  CORPNET is resigning as Terrahash's Agent for Service in one week. 
bankbtc

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:43:58 PM

Tarandeep Gill and Bitcoin:

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/users/12830/tarandeep-gill

AND

tarangill.com

bankbtc

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:16:17 PM

The WHOIS information for tarandeepgill.com is bogus.  Taran is just trying to mislead people about his location. He's in the bay area. 

Domain Name: TARANGILL.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1613529277_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.dynadot.com
Registrar URL: http://www.dynadot.com
Updated Date: 2014-02-03T05:25:39.0Z
Creation Date: 2010-08-30T20:09:51.0Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-08-30T20:09:51.0Z
Registrar: DYNADOT LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 472
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@dynadot.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6502620100
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Tarandeep Singh Gill
Registrant Street: 3110 - 13827 100 Ave
Registrant City: Surrey
Registrant State/Province: BC
Registrant Postal Code: V3T 5L2
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.7782429002
Registrant Email: tarangill3@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Tarandeep Singh Gill
Admin Street: 3110 - 13827 100 Ave
Admin City: Surrey
Admin State/Province: BC
Admin Postal Code: V3T 5L2
Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: +1.7782429002
Admin Email: tarangill3@gmail.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Tarandeep Singh Gill
Tech Street: 3110 - 13827 100 Ave
Tech City: Surrey
Tech State/Province: BC
Tech Postal Code: V3T 5L2
Tech Country: CA
Tech Phone: +1.7782429002
Tech Email: tarangill3@gmail.com
Name Server: ns1.dynadot.com
Name Server: ns2.dynadot.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:43:48 AM

anyone see that there websight has come back online?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 01:14:59 AM

All that means is that somebody paid the bill which is nothing in terms of $ or crypto.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
bankbtc

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:50:24 PM

All that means is that somebody paid the bill which is nothing in terms of $ or crypto.

My $.02.

Wink

Note the new footer on the bottom Terrahash's resurrected website:  © Copyright 2013 TerraHash, Inc.. Site design by Tarandeep Gill.
Tarandandeep Gill is a hypertext link to tarangill.com.   Taran is active on Stackoverflow and was last seen today:   http://stackoverflow.com/users/1123744/tarandeep-gill

faxfan2002

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:00:48 PM

Going bust but still willing prosecute people for slander.. that will go down with well with Judge and Jury. I'm sure. Idiots.
Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:24:02 PM

This can be easily a misleading and a bate ...
fauzi

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:40:29 PM

So..any update?

Btw http://www.coindesk.com/court-grants-order-freeze-hashfasts-bitcoin-wallets/
bankbtc

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:45:50 PM

You are going to be HUNTED down, loser.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:22:00 AM

Well it appears TH lost.... http://www.sccaseinfo.org/pa6.asp?full_case_number=1-13-CV-254284&crumbs=Civil%20Index&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Search&crumbs=Party/Case%20Type%20Results&crumbs=Cases%20Involving%20Amir%20Kahn if i read judgement right "or plt against defts Terrahash, Inc; Amir Kahn aka Amir Khan akaTerrandeep Gill aka Terran Gill for the total sum of $114,536.63 signed by Judge Kirwan".

Think they will pay?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.