Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Traders Platform-10+Indicators w/ Charting. Integrated w/ 9 Exchanges!  (Read 68 times)
cryptocoinscious (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

trade.cryptocoinscious.com

just released... sry if there are bugs I'm working out the kinks, but I think it's pretty compelling for detailed trend analysis...built from the ground up for Crypto! Yall don't need tradingview anymore Smiley

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Huy Mai

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

Nice idea! But your team should finish the system before release Smiley
- Term of use temporary
- Privacy policy
- Cannot register
cryptocoinscious (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

LOL i'm sry dude, it was all running smoothly but then this morning I checked and there's a few bugs...send me a pm and I'll set up an account for you, or you can wait like 20 min and everything should be rocking again

LOL i'm sry dude, it was all running smoothly but then this morning I checked and of course a few bugs popped up...send me a pm and I'll set up an account for you, or please wait like 20 min and everything should be rocking again Smiley
Preout

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:53:33 AM

you expected a something from this
cryptocoinscious (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

you expected a something from this