Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★  (Read 131610 times)
slavo

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:31:47 AM

I think they ebt / openex know each others, that's why.

+ small diff. It's a coin for poor people Smiley

I think I'll ask for donation to make some bounties available.

I mean, bounties from the community.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:33:41 AM

Why is everyone in such a rush to get to exchanges? Right now is the perfect time to mine. We"re halfway to the first block halving already,

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
DannyTom

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:35:56 AM

Why is everyone in such a rush to get to exchanges? Right now is the perfect time to mine. We"re halfway to the first block halving already,

Because a lot of people just want to pump and dump or trade up to BTC...I think the secret is to accumulate wait till it's scarce, then  have the media blow it up and start having online markets for goods that accept it. 

If you're just in to trade up to BTC that's fine, but I hope to see us able to use it for goods/services one day.

I'd like to see the day when you ask me for $5 I can offer you:

5 USD
6 EUR
600 HUF
or...
49 EBT

and you'll be happiest if I give you EBT.

BTQ:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8
LTC:  LeyXcTFxC5Ku3KDUyhwDHtLko1JwChd99h
FTC:  6n56LJKYrdgmsougCCjenLFtpPTcjFQ829
EBT (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 03:13:30 AM

Awesome, thanks for adding us to your exchange!  Put you right up top and center!
EBT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 03:15:00 AM

why is it so hard to put this coin on some normal exchange?

cryptorush.in
swisscex.com

they add every day dozens of new coins, how come EBT has already ~50k blocks mined, and still dev insist to release it on openex or pmtocoins where there is almost no trading?

Please understand that coins do not get the choice of what exchanges they are added to and I also see no reason to prevent exchanges from adding the coin, the more eyes on it the better.  It will take time to get on larger exchanges, have faith.

If anyone knows contacts at any of the exchanges and would like to help us out please feel free to shoot us a PM.
VanillaHeaven

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:17:02 AM

Seems really nice!
DannyTom

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:50:01 AM

why is it so hard to put this coin on some normal exchange?

cryptorush.in
swisscex.com

they add every day dozens of new coins, how come EBT has already ~50k blocks mined, and still dev insist to release it on openex or pmtocoins where there is almost no trading?

Please understand that coins do not get the choice of what exchanges they are added to and I also see no reason to prevent exchanges from adding the coin, the more eyes on it the better.  It will take time to get on larger exchanges, have faith.

If anyone knows contacts at any of the exchanges and would like to help us out please feel free to shoot us a PM.

https://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general?filter=hot&page=2

Fairly new exchange, but getting a lot of interest.  I posted a topic to add EBT with some of the coin info.  Doesn't hurt to get extra eyes on it right?

5gSXHStJaotLkLcx6Z2cYTqm43t3ARLv4C

BTQ:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8
LTC:  LeyXcTFxC5Ku3KDUyhwDHtLko1JwChd99h
FTC:  6n56LJKYrdgmsougCCjenLFtpPTcjFQ829
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:59:41 AM

The drawback to this...since your wallet is open on your PC and it's not encypted or locked you are susceptible to hijacking.  I can remote hijack your PC, withdraw from your wallet and send to my wallet.

Run the open wallet inside a VM on an encrypted drive. The VM OS can run a screen saver that requires a password. The VM could use encrypted system memory too (I believe this is possible). The point of weakness would be the screen saver, but it would be hard to kill the screen saver if the only enabled port was for the wallet client. Cracking the screen saver directly through encrypted system memory would probably be just as hard as brute-force cracking a locked encrypted wallet.

Security for the truly paranoid.

[edit]

If you are really concerned about security: http://www.openbsd.org/

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:41:45 AM

Openex.pw is down. There an EBT Miner has been able to sell the coin at least for 20 satoshis, to cover some of his electricity costs.

Pmtocoins is more than a joke, prices and spreads there are something for suicidal wallet owners. There is 1 (one) EBT bid for 10 satoshis, demanding only 5K of EBT. Hardly enough for the hundreds of millions of ebt mined and the price is a joke. The ask side, over 2000% more expensive, some poor bastards are trying to sell for the price of a premium Top 3 coin.

Now I do my duty, to shed some light into the situation and speak out the one thing nobody dares to say: As it stands today, this coin is dead (or at least in a very very very very very very deep dormant state)
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:00:32 AM

Now I do my duty, to shed some light into the situation and speak out the one thing nobody dares to say: As it stands today, this coin is dead (or at least in a very very very very very very deep dormant state)

It has about 60 - 65 MH/s right now. It's not dead by a long shot.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:48:53 AM

It has about 60 - 65 MH/s right now.

Where can I get that info?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:18:02 AM

add up the hash from each pool

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:38:19 AM

I only know 3~4 pools and I don't see that much. Which is the biggest pool for EBT?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:49:11 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 06:21:53 PM by rahleurfan

10K EBT GIVEAWAY

Follow the bitcoop.

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1011.0.html

Send your EBT to 5SkTuvJSTHi3snrzRT5NtQ8wMKuYB4mtHw and sponsorize this Giveaway.
EBT (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 05:57:06 PM

Openex.pw is down. There an EBT Miner has been able to sell the coin at least for 20 satoshis, to cover some of his electricity costs.

Pmtocoins is more than a joke, prices and spreads there are something for suicidal wallet owners. There is 1 (one) EBT bid for 10 satoshis, demanding only 5K of EBT. Hardly enough for the hundreds of millions of ebt mined and the price is a joke. The ask side, over 2000% more expensive, some poor bastards are trying to sell for the price of a premium Top 3 coin.

You have no clue wtf you're talking about...go back to the hole you crawled out from...
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:06:02 PM

Go spread FUD elsewhere.

Openex is up and running just fine, with several buy orders. Pmtocoins listing of EBT is barely a few days old, and a relatively unknown exchange. If you don't like the coin, then go mine/trade something else, but as an EBT holder I am more than happy with my coins, both the ones I've mined and also the ones I've been able to pick up at bargain prices.

It's much more difficult now for a coin to get noticed, especially when there's hyped up garbage like Maxcoin sucking up all the interest on the forum.

Halfway to block halving.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Shahrukh

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 06:11:17 PM

Openex.pw is not down.

We have low quantity of trades because we are not faking anything. If we want we can make hundreds of fake trades to make it look like we have 10s of thousands of buyers and seller but we are not doing that. And mind you language on what you type it doesn't matter who you are aiming by that filthy language you should be respectful for others.

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:42:18 PM

Have a little patient. EBT is one of the few coins that isn't hyped pumped and dumped and thats good as it is.

If you are looking for fast money right now than you are certainly wrong with EBT.  EBT is doing quite fine so far in my opinion  and is an investment in a possible future value more than many other coins.

You can take the chance and mine as long as it's below the radar with a chance of a very nice value to a much later time or you can give up right away and believe it will die.

I for one love those coins that haven't value now but may get attention later. I lose my power cost in the case it really dies.. well that risk I am willing to take. It's not the only coin I mine so a total lose won't have much impact ..however on the other hand when it gains attraction the return can be really really great. Smiley

oh and Pmtocoins..i not even know them. I see that there isn't any trading there of any coins so I guess they are simple very very very new.

gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:54:50 PM

I saw that in another thread: http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

They somehow plan to add as many coins as possible.

Check www.allcrypt.com for how. I don't know more than that.

rahleurfan

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:59:25 PM

10K EBT GIVEAWAY

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1011.0.html

Send your EBT to 5SkTuvJSTHi3snrzRT5NtQ8wMKuYB4mtHw and sponsorize this Giveaway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: