Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMED  (Read 701 times)
coindesk12 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 12:40:28 AM

Hello bitcoin miners!

I talked on this website about VMC and asked had anyone received a miner from VMC yet?
All said no, and also the fact that Kenneth Slaughter had not given his trusting prepaying customers updates
as to WHY we did not get the miners on time. I phoned and emailed until blue in the face, and then went to the forum
to see who else was not getting answerers! Kenneth who before getting my money would reply to emails and answer the phone.
Once he got the money I could not get him to reply to email or phone even after a month of trying.

BECAUSE I CONTACTED THE !!

Office of the Attorney General
Senior Advocate
Consumer Protection Division
P.O. Box 899|Jefferson City, MO  65102
E-Mail: Lesha.bommel@ago.mo.gov
Tel: (573)-751-8810 |Fax: (573) 751-7948

He then got the message loud and clear and got MAD and canceled my order with VMC!
I did not want that to happen but for him to reply to email and answer the phone !
I could not get him to talk to me so I went to  Attorney General, and that is why he canceled my order!!!
Kenneth that is no way to run a company, with people money that put blind faith in YOU....
Kenneth you should have told the people that the miners would be late and why!
You cant just have your family run the company!
MY experience in dealing with VMC would tell anyone JUST stay away from VMC they are not operating with the customers best interest at heart!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aryer84

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:03:44 AM

As a shareholder who hasn't sniffed my shares in nearly 5 months, I dont get how this wasn't posted earlier.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:59:27 AM

It was obvious from the botched IPO beginnings that Kenneth Slaughter couldn't run a piss up in a brewery let alone a mining company. Sad you had to lose your money to that ****
chairforce1

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:38:44 PM

I'm not taking sides:

Hello bitcoin miners!

I talked on this website about VMC and asked had anyone received a miner from VMC yet?
All said no, and also the fact that Kenneth Slaughter had not given his trusting prepaying customers updates
as to WHY we did not get the miners on time. I phoned and emailed until blue in the face, and then went to the forum
to see who else was not getting answerers! Kenneth who before getting my money would reply to emails and answer the phone.
Once he got the money I could not get him to reply to email or phone even after a month of trying.

Senior Advocate
P.O. Box 899|Jefferson City, MO  65102

He then got the message loud and clear and got MAD and canceled my order with VMC!
I did not want that to happen but for him to reply to email and answer the phone !
I could not get him to talk to me so I went to  Attorney General, and that is why he canceled my order!!!
Kenneth that is no way to run a company, with people money that put blind faith in YOU....
MY experience in dealing with VMC would tell anyone JUST stay away from VMC they are not operating with the customers best interest at heart!!!

You left out one very important detail above.  You received a 100% refund of your money.

Make of it what you will.

Edit:

This post is mostly for you empoweoqwi. I don't think he lost his money, just had a terrible time with customer service.

It was obvious from the botched IPO beginnings that Kenneth Slaughter couldn't run a piss up in a brewery let alone a mining company. Sad you had to lose your money to that ****

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:44:03 PM

I went through the entire saga, from the "2 company  solution" to the alternative forced upon  .... he couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:55:26 PM

Not to take sides either but if you have to spend days, weeks, etc. trying to get a refund and only when the AG was included did a forced refund occur, I would still suspect a scammy type company.
Now, this still has many questions remaining such as how long did you wait between customer service complaints, were you aware the time frame of the start up, delivery schedules and a few more.
People are very impatient and is seen all over this forum. This impatience overrides any common sense and causes quite a few heated threads being made. Add scammers to the equation and it's made even worse.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:00:38 PM

I'm not taking sides:

Hello bitcoin miners!

Senior Advocate
P.O. Box 899|Jefferson City, MO  65102

I could not get him to talk to me so I went to  Attorney General, and that is why he canceled my order!!!

You left out one very important detail above.  You received a 100% refund of your money.

Make of it what you will.

Edit:

This post is mostly for you empoweoqwi. I don't think he lost his money, just had a terrible time with customer service.

fine. but I can tell your from personal experience I lost money from Ken and his "I know nothing" persona. Not only was his service terrible, but so was his concept, and so was his implementation of that concept. Pathetic.
bitmiggy

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:14:06 PM

Sucks if true. I say that because your entire post history is complaining about VMC. I'm quite new here but I have read the spawn of satan that is the active mining thread. I don't know what the truth because so many people are busy with the pump and troll.

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:32:12 AM

Sucks if true. I say that because your entire post history is complaining about VMC. I'm quite new here but I have read the spawn of satan that is the active mining thread. I don't know what the truth because so many people are busy with the pump and troll.

People have lost a lot of money to VMC. Indeed, people are pump and trolling. Its an attempt to get some of their money back. There are lots of better ways to invest your time / money in bitcoinland than get involved with that farce.
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:38:25 AM

People have lost a lot of money to VMC. Indeed, people are pump and trolling. Its an attempt to get some of their money back. There are lots of better ways to invest your time / money in bitcoinland than get involved with that farce.

Groundhog's day syndrome.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: