Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So my folks have a puppy store, and I thought... Bitcoin!  (Read 641 times)
thefuture (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

★☆★777Coin.com★☆★ What are you waiting for?

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:09:08 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2023, 08:37:24 PM by thefuture

My Parents run a Grooming Salon and Puppy store in Miami Florida, I thought why not accept Bitcoin for payments!? They've heard plenty about Bitcoin and yet haven't dabbled in it.  After some talking about how great the Bitcoin community is, and all the great options they have available such as Bitpay's processing fees ($0) or P2P in store payments directly to their wallet, they were hooked. We have sent out our full application to Bitpay to become a Verified Member and will be integrating the payment system to our website as soon as we're approved!

We will be selling our puppies in store or to anywhere in the U.S.A  for Bitcoins now! We specialize in Toy Breeds and only having a few puppies at a time either bred by us, or by reputable breeders. You can visit us online at "Deleted so I'm not doxxed"

We will also be accepting Bitcoin Payments for your pets grooming needs! So If you live in the Miami Florida area and would like to have your pet groomed for Bitcoin, Check us out!!!
Or looking for a puppy to adopt? Come by our store in person to see our available puppies or online, we can send you videos and more pictures of the puppies you're interested in!

Changes will be done to the website soon to show we accept Bitcoin, and will be adding Decals to the storefront. Smiley

If you're looking for a puppy to adopt that you see on our website, PM me, give the store a call, or send them an Email about processing the payment with Bitcoin!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: