Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:11:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCex - The Android BTC-e.com Client  (Read 586 times)
KarsonKimbrel (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 12:51:57 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 03:54:06 PM by KarsonKimbrel

Hello everyone!
I am an Android developer and a week ago I released my newest app, BTCex.  BTCex is a complete BTC-e.com client that I designed, developed, and published myself for Android devices 2.2 and up.  BTCex was designed to look beautiful on all screen sizes ranging from small phones all the way to 10" tablets.  

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/029/4/9/btcex___the_btc_e_com_client_by_baronbeandip-d732roj.png

BTCex's features include: a graph generated from the past 24 hours of trades, the ability to place and cancel orders, and the ability to view your funds, trades, active orders, and transactions.  As BTC-e.com adds more trading pairs, BTCex will automatically include them in the app, no update necessary!  Soon, I will be adding graphs for the past 7 days, 14 days, and past 30 days of trading, which is something I have not seen from any of my competitor's BTC-e.com apps.  

I hope you all love BTCex and I look forward to receiving feedback and criticism from you all.  Additionally, feel free to contact me here on this thread, by my E-Mail feedback.karson.kimbrel@gmail.com, or by leaving a review on my app's Google Play page after you have had enough time with it to give feedback and criticism.  I work very hard to keep my users happy and I read, reflect, and respond to all E-Mails sent to me.  Much of the features in my other apps are user suggested features, so don't be shy to ask for something.  

You can find BTCex on Google Play.

Thanks for reading,
Karson Kimbrel
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: