Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Tittiecoin's recent upgrade?
I love Masternodes
I love Proof of Stake
I love the GPU algo
I love all of it.
I love all of it and don't understand it!
I dont understand what changed!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 250812 times)
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:25:24 PM

Huh?  The web site tittiecoin.com said there would be no premining for this coin.  Now the announcement says 1.3%, or 72.8 million will be premined?  Scam...

You guys had to have been mining when that web site said that too, because it was advertising that fact 24-48 hours ago.  

Done with this coin.

+1

This needs more attention.

This coin is a scam coin. Wow, everyone turn your miners off from this shit coin. Nothing else to see here, move on.

/thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:27:17 PM

why i buy rigs i sell coins end of not rocket science i leave the rest to you lot its not like its my job more of a little hobby for me this is your business not mine..

Well y'all certainly get intensely pissy when devs try to make it their business by reserving some coin for their work/to support the business.

(For the record, I am not a dev on this project.)

I get intensely pissy as you so politely and educatedly put it at devs taking from the minority for their own goals! Instead of trying to defend your inadiquet actions in regards to PR.. Why not go and answer the questions about the premine and the website that other users are bringing up at this moment in time?
itsallpc

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:28:16 PM

Huh?  The web site tittiecoin.com said there would be no premining for this coin.  Now the announcement says 1.3%, or 72.8 million will be premined?  Scam...

You guys had to have been mining when that web site said that too, because it was advertising that fact 24-48 hours ago.  

Done with this coin.

+1

This coin is a scam coin. Wow, everyone turn your miners off from this shit coin. Nothing else to see here, move on.

/thread.

Howdy catcoinforum you ok my friend? haven't chatted in a while will drop by the forum  agree scam city in here

whatever im out good luck
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 04:28:37 PM

Done with this coin.

+1

/thread.

Hello.

I know that you wan't to promote Catcoin, but please don't trash my thread and have you're argumentations ready aswell and i will gladly talk with you.

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
incorrect

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:30:17 PM

Hello.

I know that you wan't to promote Catcoin, but please don't trash my thread and have you're argumentations ready aswell and i will gladly talk with you.

Not to be rude, but is English your first language? Your grammar is pretty amazing I must say.
CatCoinForums

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:32:22 PM

Done with this coin.

+1

/thread.

Hello.

Promote catcoin? its just a username lol im still a miner even owning the forum, why would i want to promote catcoin on this trash thread anyway?

I just want to get the message out there that you've lied about the pre-mine and all the genuine miners dont know about this untill now, so its not fair if we keep this on the low.. we need the message out there and im mad you kept it from us, so you deserve it.

Also whats up itsallpc Smiley
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:34:15 PM

Done with this coin.

+1

/thread.

Hello.

Promote catcoin? its just a username lol im still a miner even owning the forum, why would i want to promote catcoin on this trash thread anyway?

I just want to get the message out there that you've lied about the pre-mine and all the genuine miners dont know about this untill now, so its not fair if we keep this on the low.. we need the message out there and im mad you kept it from us, so you deserve it.

Were the early block rewards higher than 8008? I remember it was on block 6 when they created this thread, so I was hoping no premine. Got any information I don't know about?
itsallpc

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:36:11 PM

Done with this coin.

+1

/thread.

Hello.

Were the early block rewards higher than 8008? I remember it was on block 6 when they created this thread, so I was hoping no premine. Got any information I don't know about?

SHHH do not ask questions they will get angry and  ignore you and get irate if you keep asking and call you pissy
itsallpc

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:37:42 PM

We are creating making new services and are looking for exchanges. We understand that you might be angry if you won't get you're question answered, but that is because we are working on the coin for the community.

Understand that we are humans, we can't be online 24/7

You were online answering other things look back through the thread anyway i really am out of here no need to be here now
CatCoinForums

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:40:15 PM

We are creating making new services and are looking for exchanges TO DUMP OUR HIDDEN PRE-MINE. We understand that you might be angry if you won't get you're question answered, but that is because we are PRE-MINING AND BUSY TRYING TO COVER OUR TRACKS from the community.

Understand that we are SCAMMERS we can't be online 24/7

What he was trying to say was this.  Grin
ChevaL

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:41:05 PM

If you guys don't like the pre-mine / coin, please just leave.

Do we really have to go trough all this crying/whining every time a new Altcoin appears?
mootinator

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:41:52 PM

why i buy rigs i sell coins end of not rocket science i leave the rest to you lot its not like its my job more of a little hobby for me this is your business not mine..

Well y'all certainly get intensely pissy when devs try to make it their business by reserving some coin for their work/to support the business.

I get intensely pissy as you so politely and educatedly put it at devs taking from the minority for their own goals! Instead of trying to defend your inadiquet actions in regards to PR.. Why not go and answer the questions about the premine and the website that other users are bringing up at this moment in time?

That's absurd. Their goals and yours are the same. The premine was done to allow them considerable leeway with giveaways, faucets and promotion in order to increase interest. There is a considerable risk miners will just hoard coins ensuring they stay worthless. This team has decided to take on the initial PR work, and that's their perrogative. If you don't like having a team dedicated to increasing the value of what you do mine you can certainly mine something else, but don't expect anyone to do that for free.

No
0btc

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

0x0a.nl operator

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 04:47:21 PM

The second block had - as was announced in this thread - a value of 1.35% of all TittieCoins that will ever exist, namely 73644076. I don't quite understand why people call it hidden, except apparently that the website mistakenly announced that there would be no premine. Otherwise, it's a verifiable and open 1.3%. See the GetBlockValue source.

What interests me most is what they'll do with it! Smiley

p2p.0x0a.nl for all your Cryptographic Anomaly, Cypherfunks, FryCoin, GameCredits, Gulden, PenguinCoin, and TittieCoin p2pool nodes! Err.. I mean needs! .. Both.
Acidyo

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:49:04 PM

That's absurd. Their goals and yours are the same. The premine was done to allow them considerable leeway with giveaways, faucets and promotion in order to increase interest. There is a considerable risk miners will just hoard coins ensuring they stay worthless. This team has decided to take on the initial PR work, and that's their perrogative. If you don't like having a team dedicated to increasing the value of what you do mine you can certainly mine something else, but don't expect anyone to do that for free.

I'm just interested in knowing what the block rewards were for the first 6 that the dev team mined, if it was 8008, np, they could've even premined more. If it was let's say 80 million, they can go fuck themselves for making a new pump and dump coin to make a profit for themselves and waste my whole fucking night.
Acidyo

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:50:12 PM

The second block had - as was announced in this thread - a value of 1.35% of all TittieCoins that will ever exist, namely 73644076. I don't quite understand why people call it hidden, except apparently that the website mistakenly announced that there would be no premine. Otherwise, it's a verifiable and open 1.3%. See the GetBlockValue source.

Coin dead.
itsallpc

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:51:43 PM

That's absurd. Their goals and yours are the same. The premine was done to allow them considerable leeway with giveaways, faucets and promotion in order to increase interest. There is a considerable risk miners will just hoard coins ensuring they stay worthless. This team has decided to take on the initial PR work, and that's their perrogative. If you don't like having a team dedicated to increasing the value of what you do mine you can certainly mine something else.

Please help me what you wrote was absurd. They mined the coin they premined the coin. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing and cannot answer the basic of questions ( a developer should know ) about their coin.
This is for their own financial gain and looking at their rection and yours there is no concern for the miners and non of you could care less if the miners even get sensible meaningful answers! As long as this coin lasts long enough for the dev ( and by the looks of it you ) to get a significant personal financial gain.

The dev team have answered no, ( look back through the thread )  significant question in regard to the premine the possible pre pre mining etc go and argue your scam somewhere else you are just a bunch of premining dumping scammers.

And all you can do is try and convince the user its fine well its not so answer the valid and important questions being asked by the miners the people who are paying money for electric to mine this coin and stop trying to defer the arguments away from the important questions now leave me alone and go answer the people who need answers as i am not a miner of this anymore!

Read the thread everyone knows it treating people as fools
ChevaL

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:52:35 PM

Coin dead.

You seem to forget that alot of men are willing to do alot of SACRIFICES to get their hands on some titties..
Sberbank

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:56:31 PM

You seem to forget that alot of men are willing to do alot of SACRIFICES to get their hands on some titties..

Ok, I am going to try this one...
greendice

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:01:07 PM

NEW TittieCOIN DICE GAME

CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://tittie.greendice.in/
HackaB321

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:03:00 PM

I cannot launch cgminer in solo mining.

1)I'm running the wallet in server mode
2)tittiecoin.conf (with its op text)  is in C:\Users\<myname>\AppData\Roaming\TittieCoin

but when I launch cgminer with

cgminer --scrypt --url http://127.0.0.1:8080 --user username --pass password

I get this errmessage

Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid

Any help?

Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: