Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Tittiecoin's recent upgrade?
I love Masternodes
I love Proof of Stake
I love the GPU algo
I love all of it.
I love all of it and don't understand it!
I dont understand what changed!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 250814 times)
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 10:23:52 PM

I am in the process of updating this thread with working links where TTC can be listed for sale by miners. We do not use exchanges at this stage only Escrow! Please note that this is to avoid pump and dump!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techsolution

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:27:11 PM

so miners go to work !!!!! TTC going to da moon

Everything is energy, even mass, first of all mass

Just believe in old TTC Tittiecoin, will be big in months

XXXcoin XX3jXPgE99FnGs6JkpZXYS3spafuYvbvhh
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:53:49 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 11:45:30 PM by RJX

sometimes it needs time to start syncing,
mine is ok
Ok thanks, leave it for several hours and then see what will happen

Same problem here, used to work fine tho...

Undecided

edit: sure enough it's syncing now!

Grin

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 11:44:52 PM

mine is ok

Undecided

Looking into this...

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:22:32 AM

mine is ok

Undecided

Looking into this...

stopped syncing at 53598 block

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
ozycash

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:39:55 AM

This is what happens when you get others to do things for you... I gave the message to update that we want to see the value at $1 each. Somehow this was misunderstood or lost in translation and the post was updated incorrectly. I noticed this and removed the section of the update with the conflicting information.  I am now 100% involved with all updates, implementation of any new additions to our social platforms, websites or other community platforms before they are posted or updated.

I can only apologies for the poor level of communication and assure you that I will do everything in my power to realign the service level offered and better manage your expectations moving forward.

Thanks for taking the time to communicate your request and I'm sure we can work towards unlocking the value of our investment together.

I'm more than happy to discuss a way forward via private message.

IMPORTANT NOTE: WE ARE NOT ON FREE NODE

Best regards

Ricky

On behalf of.. Your Tittiecoin Team
there was no misunderstanding!
you stated that tittie coin was now worth $1 each
it was clear!
so yet again you are going back on what you said

the best faucet instant payment
ozycash

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:41:40 AM

Just a heads up --

COIN NOT HARDENED AGAINST HEARTBLEED.

To prevent your computer from being hacked and your wallets being stolen...

Should I be worried? Dev?

Update to follow Smiley Nothing to worry about! Cool
Where can i buy TTC? is there any exchange? how much the initial price?
I've 50k TTC and i want to buy more

dev stated a while ago that tittie was worth $1 each

ozycash

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:45:50 AM

Dear Tittiecoin Community, Passers By and Skeptics,

As you know Tittiecoin has had it's ups and downs, apologies for the gaps in time between updates.

My name is Ricky and I am the founder of Tittiecoin. Sadly most of the Tittiecoin team have dropped off within the last few moths to do other things including the main Developer. I suppose long term investments do not suit everyone.

As the founder of Tittiecoin I am dedicated to it's development and success and I am passionate about making the community proud to be part of Tittiecoin. We have a brand new Tittiecoin website in development among other exciting things to come .

I'm also excited to announce a merger and sponsorship with Digital Dance http://digitaldance.club/ Digital Dance is a unique new initiative that takes digital currency to a whole new level... Boat parties that only accept digital currency as payment, we will be exchanging ALL digital currencies to tittiecoin, running on our exclusive exchange that will pay for various products ranging from entertainment to a glass of orange juice and more importantly... Boat party event tickets.

Since I've been working on this by myself there has been masses of work for me to do and I'm sure you can appreciate it's not an easy task for a team let alone one person, so please accept my sincerest apologies once again for not always keeping you in the loop.

With that said I would like to inform everyone that I still have most of my share of the "Famous" pre-mine, totaling to over 15 million. Sadly 2 million was lost at Fresh market and 5 million lost to Crypto Rush but more importantly most of the premine was given to the community!

I'm willing to make this balance public for the community to see upon request. I have moved to Sunny Cyprus where I will be driving Tittiecoin to the MOOON!

I appeal to Developers willing to take the success of Tittiecoin to where it deserves to be.. To the Top of the markets! Reach out and lets make it happen together... Or Be patient while I chisel away at what I believe will be a masterpiece.

I would like feedback from our dedicated community as well as input from you on Bounties you would like to see added over the next few days... You have the skills? We give you the motivation!

Best regards

Ricky

ok so tittie coin is only 'good' on 'your' boat in greece
what about everyone else who lives in the rest of the world?

ozycash

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:47:20 AM

Just a heads up --

no nothing to worry about an open back door so anybody can just take your coins

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 01:13:49 PM

Well what I was saying is the update was in progress and is now ready to test!! Any takers?

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 01:14:35 PM

Just a heads up --

Well what I was saying is... the update was in progress and is now ready to test!! Any takers?

69charger

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:41:19 PM

This is what happens when you get others to do things for you... I gave the message to update that we want to see the value at $1 each. Somehow this was misunderstood or lost in translation and the post was updated incorrectly. I noticed this and removed the section of the update with the conflicting information.  I am now 100% involved with all updates, implementation of any new additions to our social platforms, websites or other community platforms before they are posted or updated.

I can only apologies for the poor level of communication and assure you that I will do everything in my power to realign the service level offered and better manage your expectations moving forward.

Thanks for taking the time to communicate your request and I'm sure we can work towards unlocking the value of our investment together.

Best regards

Ricky

it was clear!

Ricky has clearly stated why there was a mis-communication. I applaud him for cleaning house and trying to create a future for this coin that isn't just tied to pump&dump. People can either help this coin gain value or they can troll. I'd rather help build value. That's not to say that I won't offer constructive criticism when I think it's needed.
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:48:54 PM

mine is ok

Undecided

Looking into this...

stopped syncing at 53598 block

All issues in process of being corrected!

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:50:49 PM

Dear Tittiecoin Community, Passers By and Skeptics,

As you know Tittiecoin has had it's ups and downs, apologies for the gaps in time between updates.

My name is Ricky and I am the founder of Tittiecoin. Sadly most of the Tittiecoin team have dropped off within the last few moths to do other things including the main Developer. I suppose long term investments do not suit everyone.

As the founder of Tittiecoin I am dedicated to it's development and success and I am passionate about making the community proud to be part of Tittiecoin. We have a brand new Tittiecoin website in development among other exciting things to come .

I'm also excited to announce a merger and sponsorship with Digital Dance http://digitaldance.club/ Digital Dance is a unique new initiative that takes digital currency to a whole new level... Boat parties that only accept digital currency as payment, we will be exchanging ALL digital currencies to tittiecoin, running on our exclusive exchange that will pay for various products ranging from entertainment to a glass of orange juice and more importantly... Boat party event tickets.

Since I've been working on this by myself there has been masses of work for me to do and I'm sure you can appreciate it's not an easy task for a team let alone one person, so please accept my sincerest apologies once again for not always keeping you in the loop.

With that said I would like to inform everyone that I still have most of my share of the "Famous" pre-mine, totaling to over 15 million. Sadly 2 million was lost at Fresh market and 5 million lost to Crypto Rush but more importantly most of the premine was given to the community!

I'm willing to make this balance public for the community to see upon request. I have moved to Sunny Cyprus where I will be driving Tittiecoin to the MOOON!

I appeal to Developers willing to take the success of Tittiecoin to where it deserves to be.. To the Top of the markets! Reach out and lets make it happen together... Or Be patient while I chisel away at what I believe will be a masterpiece.

I would like feedback from our dedicated community as well as input from you on Bounties you would like to see added over the next few days... You have the skills? We give you the motivation!

Best regards

Ricky

ok so tittie coin is only 'good' on 'your' boat in greece
what about everyone else who lives in the rest of the world?

Please have a look at the website... It was made clear that once we have trilled it and make sure it works well we replicate it across the world.... Who knows you could start Digital Dance at a beach or river near you.... Or even in a club!

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

WTB 10mil TTC for 0.004 BTC.
PM me.

We will take the 10 million from your at 0.004.. Anyone interested in selling their coins we will take it off your hands no questions asked Wink

Please DM us!

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 04:00:29 PM

Best regards

Ricky

it was clear!

Ricky has clearly stated why there was a mis-communication. I applaud him for cleaning house and trying to create a future for this coin that isn't just tied to pump&dump. People can either help this coin gain value or they can troll. I'd rather help build value. That's not to say that I won't offer constructive criticism when I think it's needed.

I appreciate the support and that people will have objections. Over the coming weeks you will see more improvements, updates and features than this coin has had since it's creation!

I am already getting emails form exchanges asking if they can add Tittiecoin... In my opinion this is a great place to be for a coin and our community are about to be part of the biggest success zero to hero story in the history of Alt Coins!

Regards

Ricky
Tittiecoin - Come Grab It

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 04:07:08 PM

somebody will sell for me TTC?  Roll Eyes
or just can say where i can buy it...https://www.allcrypt.com/ don't have much of it Smiley

i got 13m TTC pm offers

DM us we will take them from you!

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 04:10:14 PM

The dev has set an impossible target. Sounds like a joke.

This coin stemmed out of a group of scammers in the Doge-dice/JD trollbox. They aren't the brightest needless to say.

This is Ricky... This coin is exclusively managed by me now! Yes you are correct we've had issues in the past, I will send out a video to the community shortly! Expect excellence form me rest assured I have no team that could possibly hinder progress.

69charger

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:24:47 PM

Some current nodes to help with sync issues....

[
{
"addr" : "107.170.22.239:56042",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1403716662,
"lastrecv" : 1403716821,
"conntime" : 1403491010,
"version" : 1000001,
"subver" : "/TittieCoin:1.0.0.1/",
"inbound" : true,
"releasetime" : 0,
"startingheight" : 58254,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "37.187.179.237:43374",
"lastsend" : 1403716819,
"lastrecv" : 1403716820,
"conntime" : 1403491221,
"startingheight" : 58254,
},
{
"addr" : "193.242.159.253:52494",
"lastsend" : 1403716820,
"conntime" : 1403555926,
"startingheight" : 58399,
},
{
"addr" : "24.206.71.10:60981",
"lastrecv" : 1403716822,
"conntime" : 1403655267,
"startingheight" : 58921,
},
{
"addr" : "50.179.63.80:57136",
"conntime" : 1403660723,
"startingheight" : 58954,
},
{
"addr" : "23.252.121.182:38272",
"lastsend" : 1403716821,
"conntime" : 1403686061,
"startingheight" : 59082,
},
{
"addr" : "31.153.11.43:62016",
"conntime" : 1403712293,
"startingheight" : 59199,
},
{
"addr" : "72.239.151.23:64237",
"conntime" : 1403714246,
"startingheight" : 59211,
},
{
"addr" : "37.193.247.98:8007",
"conntime" : 1403715642,
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 59238,
}
]
techsolution

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:35:11 PM

Just a heads up --

LOL, tell me really, what is ur problem?Smiley i have TTC and have no problem, no idea what are u about.

Everything is energy, even mass, first of all mass

Just believe in old TTC Tittiecoin, will be big in months

XXXcoin XX3jXPgE99FnGs6JkpZXYS3spafuYvbvhh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: