Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you feel about Tittiecoin's recent upgrade?
I love Masternodes
I love Proof of Stake
I love the GPU algo
I love all of it.
I love all of it and don't understand it!
I dont understand what changed!

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: == Limitless - VIP = Your VIP Lifestyle and entertainment agency! ==  (Read 250825 times)
tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:03:11 PM

I got more TTC yesterday, it is good time to buy before block size reduction:)

Great to hear sava, very appreciated  Smiley Seems the demand is rising.

@community
This thread is a bit quiet currently. But that doesn't mean TTC is dead, it's far away from that. Silent Dev team usually means they are very busy working on new tools and features and that is the case. We're working a lot behind the scenes, the update to v1.7 is only around 300 blocks away. Within the next weeks you'll be able to check out many new features that will bring Tittiecoin to the next level.

If you are interested in contributing, no matter what your skills are (coding, graphics, translations,...) let us know. Join our IRC channel http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tittiecoin and let's have a talk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sava7

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 02:28:58 PM

Great to hear sava, very appreciated  Smiley Seems the demand is rising.

@community
This thread is a bit quiet currently. But that doesn't mean TTC is dead, it's far away from that. Silent Dev team usually means they are very busy working on new tools and features and that is the case. We're working a lot behind the scenes, the update to v1.7 is only around 300 blocks away. Within the next weeks you'll be able to check out many new features that will bring Tittiecoin to the next level.

If you are interested in contributing, no matter what your skills are (coding, graphics, translations,...) let us know. Join our IRC channel http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tittiecoin and let's have a talk.

Reason i believe in TTC is cause it is slow work not pump and dump, it is rising step by step, not only daily rise and  then dump as most scamcoins do.

bd04

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 09:33:46 AM

180 blocks to go now Cheesy it's not too late to get a bunch of ttc at the 8008 reward or fairly cheap. It's gone up to 8 sat on the verge of 9 sat but well worth an investment as it reduces from 8008 ttc per block to 138 at 145,000 blocks and we're only 180 blocks away from that number now. Visit Cryptsy at https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC where over 30 million coins have been exchanged over the past 24 hours alone.

Massive TittieCoin Supporter. Head on over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC now for your cheap coins, won't be cheap for long
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:38:40 AM

My wallet get stuck on block 145000.
tittiecoin (OP)

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 12:48:37 AM

Just restart it Smiley

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:53:23 AM

Just restart it Smiley

I already did it more than 10 times... The last block is 145005, no blocks for one hour and my wallet is stuck at block 145000.
sava7

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:12:21 AM

Just restart it Smiley

I already did it more than 10 times... The last block is 145005, no blocks for one hour and my wallet is stuck at block 145000.

U are on v1.7?

tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 09:53:03 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 10:12:38 AM by tittiecoin

Hello community,

We are very proud to announce that Tittiecoin has successfully forked to Dark Gravity Wave 3 difficulty algorithm with reduced total coins and reduced mining reward.

If you have not yet upgraded your wallet to v1.7 please do so now by going to page 1 of this thread and then clicking on the wallet download link.

Another massive thank you to Raroun for executing the v1.7 Tittiecoin fork, code named "Spoon" Smiley

A couple of thank you's need to go out to Steve and Sava for handling ITC chat during the fork process.

Best regards

Ricky

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
tittiecoiner

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 11:48:15 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 08:58:04 PM by tittiecoiner

Thanks for your kind words, Ricky. You and the whole team did a great job.
We had a busy night, but the result is worth the efforts.
I would also like to thank our miners, fans, investors and supporters for your support and patience.

@ Community, please be aware that not all pools updated their wallet yet, although they have been informed several times in the last weeks. We're still trying to contact them.
Currently, it seems that the following pools did NOT update, so please don't mine there until further notice:

- Coinking
- iSpace

The official Pool is running on the latest wallet but has a technical issue, should be fixed soon.

The following pools cofirmed that they updated the wallet and are currently our recommended pools:

- Suprnova
- Cryptopia
- Bejjan
- Hash-to-coins

Thanks a lot for your patience. Blocks are running smoothly and difficulty adjusts after each block to ensure it's adapter to the network hashrate.

Unfortunately we need to inform you that Cryptsy wasn't able to update on time, although we have been in touch with them for nearly 2 months and regularly updated our request.
Please don't deposit any TTC to Cryptsy until further notice. Withdrawing your TTC from Cryptsy works.
We also recommend Cryptopia as working exchange (providing TTC/BTC, TTC/LTC, TTC/DOGE, TTC/HTML5 markets).

Important: There are still lots of wallets running on v1.6. They will get disconnected from the network. Please update your wallet to 1.7 asap! If you want to support the Tittiecoin network, leave your 1.7 wallet open so there are more connections available.

Edit: Cryptsy support just told that they are aware of the update and it's already on their to-do list.
Happy easter!

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 12:05:20 PM

Suprnova is updated to the latest wallet too Smiley

We love Titties Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
tittiecoiner

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 12:35:00 PM

Suprnova is updated to the latest wallet too Smiley

We love Titties Smiley

Great to hear and TBH I didn't expect something else. Awesome pool operator! Happy easter, mate!

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:01:47 PM

Cheap TTC, this is the moment to buy!!  Grin
tittiecoiner

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:53:28 PM

Cheap TTC, this is the moment to buy!!  Grin

Good to hear you realized it. We had some discussion in our IRC channel (http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tittiecoin) the last 2 days as some people expected "to da moon" immediately after the 1.7 update. There are still a lot of coins on the market, sell orders at low prices. Until they don't disappear, the price can't increase. After the price went to 10, some immediately dumped several millions TTC and caused the price to go back down to 7.
If you want to see a higher price, remove your cheap sell orders.

@ Wolf Rainer: Are the problems with your wallet solved? If not, send me a PM and I'll take care about it.

Cryptsy still didn't update their wallet, so still valid: Don't deposit or withdraw TTC to or from Cryptsy until further notice!
Alternative, recommended exchange: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=TTC_BTC

bd04

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 09:02:27 AM

great to see the price has increased a little after the hard fork and theres no miners constantly selling now. If you've got some spare TTC lying about why not try the http://tittiecoinponzi.com/?r=xxDca7iku6jCcnEC its a great way to get an extra 20% back on your investment and with a maximum of 50k deposits its more trustworthy then most on the market

Massive TittieCoin Supporter. Head on over to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/TTC_BTC now for your cheap coins, won't be cheap for long
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:16:49 PM

When will be crypty abble for deposit and withdraw TTC?
CRYPTOCRAWLER

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 07:55:26 AM

sava7

where have you been i havent seen you in a long time. Email me or message me in twitter

lucasburton@hotmail.co.uk

cryptocrawler
CRYPTOCRAWLER

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 08:26:38 AM

Hey everyone

Its been a while since i have spoken to you all or even updated you on our recent developments

As a proud owner of some Tittiecoin and part of the team/community I have sat and watched our community grow, develop new and exciting ideas, work to make our coin the leader in the adult industry, bring new members up to speed and basically smile at our success everyday

There have been challenges as you would expect but thankfully our team such as Raroun, Steve, Sava7, Ricky, MinouMyr, Happpyier to name a few (and the rest of you, you know who you are) have kept us ahead of the game consistently

We made some changes recently as you may or may not be aware but these are required to continue in upgrading and improving our coin to provide concrete proof that we are a serious coin compared to others. We are not a pump and dump coin and we demand respect from all around us. This also shows to our current and potential merchants that we are a trusted coin to accept as a payment option.

We had decided to take our approach slowly rather than jump in blind so that we can dot all of the i's and cross all of the t's before we take huge leaps towards business 'greatness'. We took note and monitored critical flaws/blows as some coins have experienced previously and made sure you were fully prepared to deal with any issues if they arose.

What we have achieved to date is truly amazing and i urge more of you to get involved if you havent done so already. You will kick yourselves if you miss out

We strive for success and digital currency domination. But you need to remember that 'Perfection' is not given on a plate, it is earned through hard work and a solid community around you. All the ingredients that we have.

I hope you guys and girls managed to get the last remaining cheaper coins available as our journey is about to become a lot more interesting and profitable

Have a great day everyone and be happy

From a loving Tittiecoin member

Cryptocrawler

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:40:19 AM

Hey everyone

Its been a while since i have spoken to you all or even updated you on our recent developments

As a proud owner of some Tittiecoin and part of the team/community I have sat and watched our community grow, develop new and exciting ideas, work to make our coin the leader in the adult industry, bring new members up to speed and basically smile at our success everyday

There have been challenges as you would expect but thankfully our team such as Raroun, Steve, Sava7, Ricky, MinouMyr, Happpyier to name a few (and the rest of you, you know who you are) have kept us ahead of the game consistently

We made some changes recently as you may or may not be aware but these are required to continue in upgrading and improving our coin to provide concrete proof that we are a serious coin compared to others. We are not a pump and dump coin and we demand respect from all around us. This also shows to our current and potential merchants that we are a trusted coin to accept as a payment option.

We had decided to take our approach slowly rather than jump in blind so that we can dot all of the i's and cross all of the t's before we take huge leaps towards business 'greatness'. We took note and monitored critical flaws/blows as some coins have experienced previously and made sure you were fully prepared to deal with any issues if they arose.

What we have achieved to date is truly amazing and i urge more of you to get involved if you havent done so already. You will kick yourselves if you miss out

We strive for success and digital currency domination. But you need to remember that 'Perfection' is not given on a plate, it is earned through hard work and a solid community around you. All the ingredients that we have.

I hope you guys and girls managed to get the last remaining cheaper coins available as our journey is about to become a lot more interesting and profitable

Cryptocrawler

TTC DEAD! 4 sats.
CRYPTOCRAWLER

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 06:00:03 PM

Hey everyone

Cryptocrawler

TTC DEAD! 4 sats.

hey riddikulo

a product is ONLY dead when people stop buying and selling and the makers throw in the towel

thank you for giving me the update of the price and I'm glad your also watching closely

have a good day

CryptoCrawler
tittiecoin (OP)

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 12:17:39 PM

Hi All,

Now that the Easter holidays are out of the way it's back to business and we are moving into the next stage of Development. We have some very exciting projects lined up that will reignite the excitement within the community and get us moving along better than ever before!

I see a few individuals answered the survey and two of those individuals have answered that they do not understand what has changed so let me make it clear.

At block 145,001 Tittiecoin Forked to Dark Gravity Wave 3 with a reduction in total coins as well as a reduction in the mining reward to 138TTC per block. We are very proud of this achievement and rightly so. We nicknamed the fork Spoon because we are nerds and proud of it Cheesy As per the blow.

Recently someone dumped 50 million into Cryptsy pushing the value of Tittiecoin to 3 sat, if it was not for Dark Gravity Wave 3 we would not have recovered as quickly as we have and the price would not have recovered to 5 sat the same day.

Now that sums up what you have not understood regarding the changes implemented in Tittiecoin v1.7.

As always thank you to all for your support and effort towards making Tittiecoin great.

Best regards

Team Tittiecoin

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: