Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][BITCONNEXT] EARN UP TO 20% MONTHLY WITH BITCONNEXT INVESTMENT PLATFORM  (Read 966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
yokxashor (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:14:56 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 10:59:53 AM by yokxashor

WHITEPAPER

BOUNTY

F.A.Q.

What is it Bitconnext?

Bitconnext is a online crypto investment platform.

How profits are generated?

Profits are generated via arbitrage trading (For more details please read the whitepaper)

Is your lending platform based on HYIP/Ponzi scheme ?

No, unlike other crypto lending platforms, that are HYIP/PONZI schemes, our platform is based on real arbitrage trading, which is the best and only one, successful financial instrument, for investments hedging.  Because of large amount of crypto exchanges, our arbitrage trading platform can generate up to 2.5 % daily profits.

How can I invest?

You have to buy bitconnext (BCC2) tokens and after the platform launch, deposit them by choosing any investment plan, on your choice.

How will I receive my monthly interests?

You will receive your interests on your public wallet (MEW or METAMASK)

Will you lock my investments ?

No your investments will not be locked. You can withdraw them any time. (The interest will not be paid, if you will withdraw your deposit before the investing time period is expired)

How can I buy BCC2 tokens?

Just go to the website, register, press the (Buy Tokens) button and follow the instructions. (You will receive your tokens within 24 hours, once the payment is received)

When can I start investing?

You can start investing your tokens after the platform launch (August/September 2018)

I am a trader and I don't want to participate in investing platform. Can I buy tokens just for reselling them for more expensive price on exchanges?

Yes you are more than welcome to do that. In fact all investment platform tokens are skyrocketing after listing on exchanges.  

Is there any bounty?

Yes, you can find the link to bounty thread above.

Is there any airdrop?

No there is no airdrop.

Why is your thread self moderated?

Because, unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers, spammers and extortionists on this forum. We don’t want them to post in our thread.

Who are your team members ?

Unlike other projects that are created by random and unknown people with fake biographies on their LinkedIn and Twitter profiles, Bitconnext investment platform is created by a company, that is officially registered in Cyprus (Offshore) You can contact us any time at info@bitconnext.net

What is the price of BCC2 token?

The price of 1 BCC2 = 0.0001 ETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

RESERVED
gorbal

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

Another lending platform? Give me a rope and find me a tree.
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

It is a different investment platform. Please read the W.P.
gorbal

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

So, what is the difference ? Could you explain please ? For me all lending platform are the same... 
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:52:03 AM

So, what is the difference ? Could you explain please ? For me all lending platform are the same... 

The main difference is, that other lending platforms are based on HYIP schemes and our platform is based on real arbitrage trading. Also there is no internal exchange, investments are not locked and interests will be paid to public wallets, like MEW or METAMASK.
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Tell me where you can see the project team?

yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

Tell me where you can see the project team?

Unlike other projects that are created by random and unknown people with fake biographies on their LinkedIn and Twitter profiles, Bitconnext investment platform is created by a company, that is officially registered in Cyprus (Offshore) You can contact us any time at info@bitconnext.net
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

There are a lot of investment platforms. Why are you the best? What are the deposit guarantees? And how don't lose money on the volatility of the cryptocurrencies?

yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

There are a lot of investment platforms. Why are you the best? What are the deposit guarantees? And how don't lose money on the volatility of the cryptocurrencies?

Unlike other crypto lending platforms, that are HYIP/PONZI schemes, our platform is based on real arbitrage trading, which is the best and only one, successful financial instrument, for investments hedging.  Because of large amount of crypto exchanges, our arbitrage trading platform can generate up to 2.5 % daily profits. All investments are insured via arbitrage hedging. For more details please read our whitepaper or if you have any additional questions, please contact our support team at info@bitconnext.net.  
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

the total supply is still a little bit, but it is worth a try, it seems the project is quite promising, I want to see its development for the next few days
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

The total supply is still a little bit, but it is worth a try, it seems the project is quite promising, I want to see its development for the next few days

Thank you for positive reply. The total supply is only 50 000 000,  because we are not planing to have our own internal exchange. BCC2 tokens will be tradeable on public exchanges (We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN.)
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

when viewed roadmap this project seems to have a pretty neat plan, I also get news from this project friend has a mission in the future

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

A good project. If we see the team, then I think it's worth investing. The road map is very clear, the idea itself is excellent, so the project has a perspective

yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

A good project. If we see the team, then I think it's worth investing. The road map is very clear, the idea itself is excellent, so the project has a perspective

Thank you. We will do our best to follow the road map and make our customers happy.
gorbal

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

The total supply is still a little bit, but it is worth a try, it seems the project is quite promising, I want to see its development for the next few days

Thank you for positive reply. The total supply is only 50 000 000,  because we are not planing to have our own internal exchange. BCC2 tokens will be tradeable on public exchanges (We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN.)

The total supply is low, because if people will start to invest, the price will skyrocket on exchanges. That is the only reason I guess.
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

This thread will be perfect new Pit Stop for Gleb Gamow...

Gleb Gamow is a scammer and a thief.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0 

https://thebitcointalk.net/index.php?topic=1205501.msg12654849#msg12654849
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

Unlike other crypto lending platforms, that are HYIP/PONZI schemes, our platform is based on real arbitrage trading, which is the best and only one, successful financial instrument, for investments hedging.  Because of large amount of crypto exchanges, our arbitrage trading platform can generate up to 2.5 % daily profits. All investments are insured via arbitrage hedging. For more details please read our whitepaper or if you have any additional questions, please contact our support team at info@bitconnext.net.  

It is very interesting. I do not really understand the hedging, it is necessary to study this method a little. At the moment I rate as a simple interested and contributor. It would be desirable, that the product was interesting and perspective, instead of simply idea which will collect a cap.

yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

It is very interesting. I do not really understand the hedging, it is necessary to study this method a little. At the moment I rate as a simple interested and contributor. It would be desirable, that the product was interesting and perspective, instead of simply idea which will collect a cap.

Thank you for reply. You can learn about basic hedging here https://www.investopedia.com/articles/basics/03/080103.asp  Also you can check this article about using arbitrage as a hedging instrument. http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=417513&seqNum=4
yokxashor (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

Thank you for positive reply. The total supply is only 50 000 000,  because we are not planing to have our own internal exchange. BCC2 tokens will be tradeable on public exchanges (We have a pre-agreement with HITBTC and LIVECOIN.)

The total supply is low, because if people will start to invest, the price will skyrocket on exchanges. That is the only reason I guess.

You got a point. all that investing/Lending platform tokens are skyrocketing after listing on exchanges, but finally all of them are crashing. You can make a huge profits by buying cheap and selling early for X10 or even more. But the people who will invest on later stages will loose all money. That's how crypto lending works.

Only HYIP based lending platforms are crashing, because they are paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors. Our platform is generating profits via real arbitrage trading.  It is clearly stated in our whitepaper.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: