Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒[CGA] Cryptographic Anomaly - The Elusive Coin⚒  (Read 226222 times)
0btc

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

0x0a.nl operator

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 12:54:11 AM

I've been meaning to finalize and announce this for a long time, but so far the p2pool CGA source is still experimental to me (mostly because of the lack of a proper SUBSIDY_FUNC). As such I put it in the experimental branch on https://github.com/0x0aNL/p2pool-0x0a/tree/experimental which you can clone with
Code:
git clone https://github.com/0x0aNL/p2pool-0x0a -b experimental p2pool-cga
Greetings from another Dutchman!
Is your pool SW different than tf2honeybadger's P2P pool at inceptioncraft.net?
Or are you using the same?
I have mined on that P2P pool a short while, but my miner did not reach the usual hash rate
due to the restarts for every new block detected, probably this is something unique for CGA P2P pool
since I rarely see a work restart on other pools.

Hi Dutchie! Cheesy

If I'm not mistaken tf2honeybadger, wzttide and me are still forming one big p2pool using the same code (please correct me if I'm wrong, guys!). At times there have been splits because of updates though.

P2Pool uses a share chain that makes your miner get new work more often than usual pools, which indeed induces restarts. It should occur with P2Pools for other coins as well, though differences in settings can definitely result in less of a slow-down. You can mediate this problem by adding the desired share difficulty to the username argument as described here. Just make sure not to set it higher than the block difficulty Wink

p2p.0x0a.nl for all your Cryptographic Anomaly, Cypherfunks, FryCoin, GameCredits, Gulden, PenguinCoin, and TittieCoin p2pool nodes! Err.. I mean needs! .. Both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:03:16 AM

Has the Windows Binary been (re)moved?

I'm getting a 404 Not Found error when I try to open http://cganomaly.com/downloads/CGA_1.3.0.1_WIN.exe
Just replaced it with a newer version, we were getting some forks this morning so I added a checkpoint and another node to help the network get on track.

http://cganomaly.com/downloads/CGA_1.3.0.2_WIN.exe

Got it, Thanks. Perfect!

Hrm, possibly not perfect. I'm getting these error messages again:

"errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

My Wallet is also only Syncing up to block 60256 out of 60295

I can try deleting my chain and re-syncing

Took a while, but a complete re-sync fixed it. Now on block 60362

I deposited 41 CGA to Poloniex but it hasn't shown up yet after a few hours. What's going on here?

There was a fork and poloniex wallet was on the wrong side.
lobo13

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Check my sign for more MHs

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:09:49 AM

Do not use this pool http://cga.thedigitalmint.net they stolen like 20 Coins from me i contacted them but no one answers me and i know they have been online so yeah this crooked pool is not worth to mine in it...

✿✿✿ Rent & Hire Mining Rigs✿✿✿
  Scrypt ▪ SHA256 ▪ Scrypt-Jane ▪ Keccak (SHA-3) ▪ Scrypt-A-nFactor ▪ X11 ▪ Quark
★Click here★

Ollie

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:13:27 AM

Stuck at block 59482 and 15 hours behind despite updating to 1.3.0.2 client.
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:20:21 AM

Has the Windows Binary been (re)moved?

I'm getting a 404 Not Found error when I try to open http://cganomaly.com/downloads/CGA_1.3.0.1_WIN.exe
Just replaced it with a newer version, we were getting some forks this morning so I added a checkpoint and another node to help the network get on track.

http://cganomaly.com/downloads/CGA_1.3.0.2_WIN.exe

Got it, Thanks. Perfect!

Hrm, possibly not perfect. I'm getting these error messages again:

"errors" : "Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

My Wallet is also only Syncing up to block 60256 out of 60295

I can try deleting my chain and re-syncing

Took a while, but a complete re-sync fixed it. Now on block 60362

I deposited 41 CGA to Poloniex but it hasn't shown up yet after a few hours. What's going on here?

There was a fork and poloniex wallet was on the wrong side.

fucking really? goddamnit i'm done

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Activity: 322

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:30:28 AM

Do not use this pool http://cga.thedigitalmint.net they stolen like 20 Coins from me i contacted them but no one answers me and i know they have been online so yeah this crooked pool is not worth to mine in it...

It was probably from the fork. That pool was on it. I think it is a reputable pool. If you have proof of your missing coins then contact chickenliver55 and he may reimburse you.

BTC:15D8VaZco22GTLVrFMAehXyif6EGf8GMYV
|⚒|Cryptographic Anomaly|⚒|
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Activity: 322

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:35:20 AM

I had the same problem. I noticed that there is a peer that is on version 1.1.2.2 still (like 4 updates ago?) try shutting down your wallet, deleting your block chain, go into your config file and set listen=0 and connect=cga.inceptioncraft.net, start the wallet back up until you are completely synced. Then shut the wallet down again remove "connect=cga.inceptioncraft.net" and set listen=1 and start it back up. You should make it past 59482.

BTC:15D8VaZco22GTLVrFMAehXyif6EGf8GMYV
|⚒|Cryptographic Anomaly|⚒|
QDemon19

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:30:18 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 04:02:46 AM by QDemon19

I had the same problem. I noticed that there is a peer that is on version 1.1.2.2 still (like 4 updates ago?) try shutting down your wallet, deleting your block chain, go into your config file and set listen=0 and connect=cga.inceptioncraft.net, start the wallet back up until you are completely synced. Then shut the wallet down again remove "connect=cga.inceptioncraft.net" and set listen=1 and start it back up. You should make it past 59482.

Hello s4w3d0ff  - Where is this config file, I don't seem to find it in my AppData\Roaming\Cryptographicanomaly folder.

Thanks.

Edit - Got it, for anyone who isn't sure, create a config file in your AppData\Roaming\Cryptographicanomaly folder and call it Cryptographicanomaly.config and then follow steps outlined above.
Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:58:21 AM

Same here. No worries, just be patient until Poloniex is on the right chain, then they should show up.
Remember - when you transfer coins it is not like your regular coin wallet where you give money to another person
and if he runs off with it, it is lost. When you send crypto to an address, what really happens is that you register
in the block chain that the sending wallet's address is debited with the amount, while the receiving wallet's address
is being credited.
So, no matter whether the receiving wallet is online or not, the transaction is registered in the block chain.
As soon as a wallet that uses the Private key belonging to the receiving address is synchronised to the block chain,
it will show the credit that is in the block chain, that is how you can "receive" the coins, even though the transaction
really is only in the block chain. I regularly send coins to my wallet without having it open on my laptop. When I
synchronise my wallet a day later, it will pick up the info from the block chain and show it to me - your wallet is
essentially only a user interface into the block chain, showing transaction made for the address(es) that are present
in your wallet.
As long as the transaction of sending your 41 coins was registered in the block chain (use the explorer to see them,
you can see the amount and the receiving address and whether there were confirmation) then they are in the
block chain and Poloniex will eventually show them.
As I said, I have the same issue - the block with my transfer of 5 hours ago to Poloniex has over 100 confirmations in the block chain,
so it is just a matter of waiting till Poloniex synchronizes their wallet to the correct chain, then the coins will show up there.
Hope this helps.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:18:08 AM

So , any reason why should I throw in some money on this?  Funny name , but that's not enough for a buy!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
brother3

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:49:43 AM

So , any reason why should I throw in some money on this?  Funny name , but that's not enough for a buy!

Research the coin and then make your own decision....I did
deathchuck

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:56:15 AM

Hi dev
i'm send 6CGA to Poloniex 15hours ago, but it's not reicive to my balance on Poloniex.

So, i'm backup wallet.dat and downloaded 1.3.0.2 window and sync again. But it's not sync at 20hours behind. What can i do now?

i'm added node at 1st page to cga.conf, but it's still not sync.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:58:51 AM

the concept is interesting with a different block reward generation... but i'm not running into future plans...

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:59:15 AM

Same here. No worries, just be patient until Poloniex is on the right chain, then they should show up.
Remember - when you transfer coins it is not like your regular coin wallet where you give money to another person
and if he runs off with it, it is lost. When you send crypto to an address, what really happens is that you register
in the block chain that the sending wallet's address is debited with the amount, while the receiving wallet's address
is being credited.
So, no matter whether the receiving wallet is online or not, the transaction is registered in the block chain.
As soon as a wallet that uses the Private key belonging to the receiving address is synchronised to the block chain,
it will show the credit that is in the block chain, that is how you can "receive" the coins, even though the transaction
really is only in the block chain. I regularly send coins to my wallet without having it open on my laptop. When I
synchronise my wallet a day later, it will pick up the info from the block chain and show it to me - your wallet is
essentially only a user interface into the block chain, showing transaction made for the address(es) that are present
in your wallet.
As long as the transaction of sending your 41 coins was registered in the block chain (use the explorer to see them,
you can see the amount and the receiving address and whether there were confirmation) then they are in the
block chain and Poloniex will eventually show them.
As I said, I have the same issue - the block with my transfer of 5 hours ago to Poloniex has over 100 confirmations in the block chain,
so it is just a matter of waiting till Poloniex synchronizes their wallet to the correct chain, then the coins will show up there.
Hope this helps.

Thanks. You've given me hope. I thought any time I send coins to a forked address they were lost forever. This is the first time that has happened. Glad to know they should be recoverable Smiley

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
brother3

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:24:15 AM

So , any reason why should I throw in some money on this?  Funny name , but that's not enough for a buy!

the concept is interesting with a different block reward generation... but i'm not running into future plans...

I see...
The coin's concept stood out for me also
I am so tired of most new coins coming out as of late, 99% are literally carbon copies
And you are right about future plans... But I have been mining the coin as well as following this thread from the start and the dev is really active, plus we have great support from the community (small but really tightknit) .
I have faith in this coin Cheesy
lonely_mountain

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:40:12 AM

has this coin forked?
cdboot

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:44:20 AM

Hi dev
i'm send 6CGA to Poloniex 15hours ago, but it's not reicive to my balance on Poloniex.

So, i'm backup wallet.dat and downloaded 1.3.0.2 window and sync again. But it's not sync at 20hours behind. What can i do now?

CGA frozen due to fork.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:02:02 AM

You're a bit bored today, eh? Same question on my (earthcoin) thread. I won't answer you here, cuz I like these guys.

I don't know what to say about this one. I've been following it for a while, and it's value seems to be in two things: Uniqueness, and a very engaged developer. I'd look on it as a possibly valuable novelty, like that Elvis jacket in 1970 Cheesy

I figure they'll work on it's future when the major kinks are worked out.
Cor2

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:06:06 AM

Hi dev
I sent my CGA from TheDigitalMint, so I can't change how they run their wallet, just hope that it is on the correct chain. Since the transaction was confirmed many times, it must have been.
So, I sent a PM to busoni to alert him that his pool is on the wrong CGA fork.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Cor2

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:09:28 AM

You're a bit bored today, eh? Same question on my (earthcoin) thread. I won't answer you here, cuz I like these guys.

I don't know what to say about this one. I've been following it for a while, and it's value seems to be in two things: Uniqueness, and a very engaged developer. I'd look on it as a possibly valuable novelty, like that Elvis jacket in 1970 Cheesy

I figure they'll work on it's future when the major kinks are worked out.
...there is a reason he (niothor) is on "Ignore" for me (and others)....

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: