Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Like Beef Jerky? (FREE Jerky)  (Read 5164 times)
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:05:43 PM

I have just used my Ignore button for the first time Smiley

That's unfortunate. Sorry for trying to stand up for a guy. lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleksp92

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:14:17 PM

I have just used my Ignore button for the first time Smiley
Your going ot have to use it on me now, Asshole.
zneww

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:21:48 PM

Hi, I have come across a Forum where a user is selling (wild) Deer jerky for Bit... [Incident: 140129-000022]
ASK USDA
To Me
Today at 1:12 PM

Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within the next 3-5 business days.

Question Reference #140129-000022
Summary:    Hi, I have come across a Forum where a user is selling (wild) Deer jerky for Bit...
Topic Level 1:    Animal
Subtopic Level 2:    Wildlife Damage Management
Date Created:    01/29/2014 01:12 PM
Last Updated:    01/29/2014 01:12 PM

Discussion Thread
 Customer By Web Form   01/29/2014 01:12 PM
Hi,
I have come across a Forum where a user is selling (wild) Deer jerky for Bitcoins. I know Bitcoins is not considered a "Currency" Are these Types of Sales prohibited in the USA? I would love to get this clarified. Thanks. P.S. this is the Forum thread [link removed]

[---001:000596:57283---]

Lets see how long this takes lol

Someone else tell this asshat that he is not even selling it.
DrahogErusiel

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:26:15 PM

this thread is really taking away from my cookie sales  Grin

Thread about account being hacked and reclaimed on 7-30-16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570173.new#new
Sportsclips

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:34:05 PM

lol evereyone buy Girl scout cookies....No animals harmed!

Deer Police.

I am going to start a shop selling deer jerky.

I will send you many samples to your door, free of charge.

Thanks for the idea Smiley
Sportsclips

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:35:19 PM

Animals are harmed in the makeup testing of the makeup that the girls scouts will be wearing.

Also, snitches also get harmed, worse than animals.  Just a thought.
zneww

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:36:53 PM

Animals are harmed in the makeup testing of the makeup that the girls scouts will be wearing.

Also, snitches also get harmed, worse than animals.  Just a thought.

Deer Police.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin hahahahhaha wow i just laughed out loud
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:37:37 PM

You are right. Little girls are just used to sell cookies for a huge corporation and receive 0 profits from it. Its like slavery from my eyes. The girls are used for their cuteness and promote soliciting. You should report that otrkid70.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Sportsclips

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:39:34 PM

Deer Police.

and i will return the favor and send the USDA to your door Smiley

And I will return that favor and bring my rifle to YOUR door, after the USDA laughs at you.
zneww

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:43:37 PM

I really dislike this guy the more and more he keeps responding.

Watch out. Cyberbullying now.
Sportsclips

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:44:06 PM

Deer Police.

and i will return the favor and send the USDA to your door Smiley

And I will return that favor and bring my rifle to YOUR door, after the USDA laughs at you.
You should be careful with threats like bringing your "Rifle" to my door.   Because you just may get a knock at your Door by the police for making such threats.

How is that a threat?  I just want to show it to you, with the fresh deer blood on it, from after I shot the deer then rubbed my rifle all up in it for you Smiley
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:47:26 PM

Animals have rights, too, bro!  

My dog filed a lawsuit against me yesterday because I made her do tricks to get her treat.  Apparently that was cruel and unusual punishment so I have to pay a fine and am on probation for the next four years.  After I got back from the courthouse I opened the door to reveal a dog passed out on my couch with a fresh piss-stain on my rug.  My Kahlua and vodka were both missing...

Sometimes I hate that bitch Sad

Sportsclips

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 06:51:55 PM

Mix between Ace Ventura and Zoolander ITT
zneww

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:02:48 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha damnsammit noooooo oh my goodness. OTR go away now.
GambitBTC (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:24:54 PM

It is illegal to sell any meat from a wild animal in the United states including deer. In order to sell you would have to get a license and have the meat inspected by the USDA.

Hunting is for the purpose of feeding yourself or your family. It is certainly not for profit, let alone making a snack out of it and selling it for Bitcoins.

This type of market only promotes "jacking" AKA poaching the animals. When there is a profit to be made every Cruel SOB will be out there shooting every deer they can for a Damn bitcoin.

sorry this thread is illegal reported to mods.

Ya well apparently we can accept donations.

Loopholes are brilliant
zneww

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:35:39 PM

It is illegal to sell any meat from a wild animal in the United states including deer. In order to sell you would have to get a license and have the meat inspected by the USDA.

Hunting is for the purpose of feeding yourself or your family. It is certainly not for profit, let alone making a snack out of it and selling it for Bitcoins.

This type of market only promotes "jacking" AKA poaching the animals. When there is a profit to be made every Cruel SOB will be out there shooting every deer they can for a Damn bitcoin.

Loopholes are brilliant
Your in the US right gambit?

dont do it! hahahahah hes gunna call the popo on u
Aleksp92

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:41:31 PM

Loopholes are brilliant
Well judging by your silence i'm willing to bet you are in the USA. And your quote is fantastic about Loopholes. It just shows you would be willing to break Federal laws to make a few bitcoins.
It just shows my originals points about greed and profit promoting breaking the law and Jacking/poaching would increase and my Theories validated.   Thanks   Good luck admitting to breaking laws with loopholes and people trusting you on the forums Smiley
Why you such an asshole, Your not a fucking forums cop douchebag, Why do you care?

It wont raise your trust and your not proving a point, What if the guy has kids and the damn cops fucking break down his door, Are you that inconsiderate? Get the fuck out of here.  Sad
GambitBTC (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:44:58 PM

Loopholes are brilliant
Well judging by your silence i'm willing to bet you are in the USA. And your quote is fantastic about Loopholes. It just shows you would be willing to break Federal laws to make a few bitcoins.
It just shows my originals points about greed and profit promoting breaking the law and Jacking/poaching would increase and my Theories validated.   Thanks   Good luck admitting to breaking laws with loopholes and people trusting you on the forums Smiley

Call the cops, im sure they have nothing better to do at all.

Keep it up boy scout, ur making this thread pop.
Damnsammit

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:46:43 PM

Homeboy joins the forum to beg for money to get treatment for his dog, then goes all PETA-freak on someone over deer jerky.

Sounds like the typical internet dweeb that thinks they are tough by saying things like "I will call the USDA on you for breaking the law"

I want to strap you to a chair, pry your eyes open, and make you watch videos of slaughterhouses and Michael Vick highlight reels for days on end.  If you want to live off of wheat and soy then that is your perogative, just get the fuck out of the meat thread with your high-horse attitude.   Or go tattle on all of us to the FBI/CIA/USDA as if anyone here is scared of these empty threats.   I wish you would pick up the phone and call 911 and say "someone on the internet is selling deer jerky!  my vagina is offended!" and post what their response is...
Damnsammit

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:52:14 PM

You 12?  This guy selling illegal shit and i'm the badguy?  Grow up.

I'm 30 and I didn't call you a badguy.  I'm calling you a whiney bitch who thinks his shit doesn't stink because he thinks animals are more important than humnas.

Actually... are you a vegan?  Does your shit stink?  I'm kinda curious now... does it smell like freshly cut grass and anal lube?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: