Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:06:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]SportsFix-Premium Decentralised OTT Streaming Platform for Live Sports🔥  (Read 22771 times)
Golden Stake

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

The SportsFix SuperFan Stadium are Digital Stadiums that are officially endorsed by sports clubs. This stadium is independent of Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum stadiums. Here users have access to special content that is produced by the club that entails player interviews, behind the scenes, and special access content. The SuperFan stadiums are able to encompass the full digital content spectrum by allowing clubs access back to their Live streaming rights and complemented it with the ancillary content they produce.
Golden Stake

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

SportsFix digital season passholder (DSP) typically represents dedicated fans and enables them to follow their favourite sports club/clubs for the whole season. These seasonal ticket holders of the DS will be entitled to special promotions, status recognition, and opportunities for their early enrolment in releasing the content. DSPs will earn SFT throughout and at the end of the season based on their level of engagement and how their DS performs (stadium fanbase growth).
Crypto temi

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

Sportsfix is building the next Generation live streaming platform for Sports Fans! The Digital Stadium creates a token economy around the biggest Sports Events where fans can engage with their favorite clubs and sponsors powered by SPX Token
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

An incredible project, guys hurry up and get sign up for the token sales.
The team behind this project has proven they are commited to ensure this project succeed.
kevingreen

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

Sportsfix is building the next Generation live streaming platform for Sports Fans! The Digital Stadium creates a token economy around the biggest Sports Events where fans can engage with their favorite clubs and sponsors powered by SPX Token
[/quo
Excellent project for sports industry, very good inspirational project this is a welcome development
Pamela Perry

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

Hey,
Is the plan open source? Where can I find the source code? Does your plan have a bug bounty program? Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit? What is the web address for your project?
Crypto temi

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

SF proposes a platform that will enable its participants to attain an immediate reward and validation through gamified learning, verification of expertise, and cutting-edge ad tech based technology.
LuckyN

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

Hey  I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
neng_gelis

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

sold $1M and softcap is $2M, i think your sale can up to softcap if we see great idea project SF. many company partnership with SF, if this true very excited me and your project after launch exchange can go to the moon

Williams_Rebecca

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this business, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this business's demo platform in action
Crypto temi

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:25:02 AM

A good project with great potential that promotes interesting ideas and innovations. Strong and professional team. This project deserves more attention to the public, it is promising and I think it will be a great success.
KolaySER

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

Yeah it is hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this project
kevingreen

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this business, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this business's demo platform in action
Absolutely I like this project because it's amazing and has a lot of benefits. Very unique and quite fantastic !!
Golden Stake

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

SportsFix is a unique project. A very rare one for that matter. The benefits are there for all stakeholders to tap into. SF seeks to satisfy the unending thirsts of all stakeholders with regards to total quality service delivery and utility maximisation.
MarceloCollazo

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

Looks like an interesting plan,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:03:25 PM

This project is very promising I honestly thought that you would take your money much faster, but I went to the site today and saw that the mark remained at 1 million dollars. I hope everything will change Wink
JordanRob

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many plans with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
kevingreen

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many plans with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.

Actually working line in with the contents in the white paper will be a wonderful achievement for this unique project, but for sure SportsFx will be very successful because SportsFx is already in existence.
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:52 PM

I observe in SportsFix a Large set of funds and advisors .. the project at first glance promising ! For how long is the ico planned ? Whether kyc is mandatory ? What are personal mouth guard to acquire your token ? It would be good if your coins went into circulation in a good market and on the stock exchange with high turnover !
kevingreen

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

Guys SportsFx is one of the hottest projects right now in the cryptocurrency industry, one can not wait to grab his token during the upcoming public sales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: