Author Topic: Delete  (Read 679 times)
nReo (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:25:43 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2019, 07:42:48 AM by nReo

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitEnergi

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:50:35 PM

Bought 6 accounts from this guy, all work well. Very good serious seller.
incrediable

Activity: 465

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:24:41 AM

Talking to you over skype. I'm currently looking for SES. but well, I might buy bulk if price is good.
solidnuy

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:24:42 AM

working with this seller. Everything was great. Accounts are good. Definitely recommend
Economy

Activity: 149
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:36:14 PM

don't contact him, just waste time.
he wants to receive the first money then has to wait 3 days to receive the item. Cheesy Cheesy
nReo (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:38:21 PM

he wants to receive the first money then has to wait 3 days to receive the item. Cheesy Cheesy

I am sorry, but I clearly mentioned that I am taking orders right now, because I do have order of 13 SES accounts currently. Told you that you don't have to pay and wait, until I do have stock and filled my other orders OR as mentioned in my FIRST POST, I do accept ALWAYS ESCROW.
Economy

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:42:11 PM

I am sorry, but I clearly mentioned that I am taking orders right now, because I do have order of 13 SES accounts currently. Told you that you don't have to pay and wait, until I do have stock and filled my other orders.
Bullshit !!!!!

be careful guys: thread says escrow is just bullshit.

always use escrow in any form.
nReo (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:47:52 PM

I am sorry, but I clearly mentioned that I am taking orders right now, because I do have order of 13 SES accounts currently. Told you that you don't have to pay and wait, until I do have stock and filled my other orders.
Bullshit !!!!!

You are a joke, I get user minerjones here to answer that we are doing co-work, if its needed. We have agreed it on earlier via Telegram. Please shitpost someone else's thread, thanks!
BitEnergi

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:04:50 PM

Bullshit !!!!!

There is no bullshit. I buy from him several accounts and he is a legit seller. I even send the money before, I know him for a long time.
Economy

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:48:27 AM

Bullshit !!!!!

You are a joke, I get user minerjones here to answer that we are doing co-work, if its needed. We have agreed it on earlier via Telegram. Please shitpost someone else's thread, thanks!

First, your thread offers an escrow service, but you want me to send the first payment to you and have to wait 3 days to receive the items.
Secondly, if you are a real seller why do you only work at 1 Escrow.

bullshit!!!!

you said "Shitposting for no proper reason my selling thread."

this is the reason "be careful guys: thread says escrow is just bullshit. always use escrow in any form."

Bullshit !!!!!

There is no bullshit. I buy from him several accounts and he is a legit seller. I even send the money before, I know him for a long time.
Your review will not be useful in this forum. Cheesy
nReo (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:37:47 AM

Bullshit !!!!!

First, your thread offers an escrow service, but you want me to send the first payment to you and have to wait 3 days to receive the items.

bullshit!!!!

this is the reason "be careful guys: thread says escrow is just bullshit. always use escrow in any form."

Bullshit !!!!!

You are joke. I told you clearly I take ORDERS, if you want, then you want. You can send that money to ESCROW also. I do work with whoever BitCoinTalk forum member who is accepted. MinerJones is just most reputable and most trusted member at all of this forum. Everyone else who has bought account from me has not have any problems or complains. Only you are crying here, calling me scammer for NO REASON?!

I do accept escrow and I NEVER REFUSED it. You did not even ASK for it, but started calling me scammer INSTANTLY. You are joke.

Whoever has now conclusions that I am scammer because that, just contact me and I send you accounts instantly ahead if you are trusted member without any problems.

Still I offer one free vouch copy for review!
BitEnergi

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:48:35 AM

Same as your shitposting and denigrating a seller that is legit. I always sent the money first to him and got what I asked for. He is really legit.. you did not complete any transaction with him but you are the one having complete negative feedback in your account ! So piss off !
Economy

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:01:47 AM

Bullshit !!!!!

bullshit!!!!

Bullshit !!!!!

You are joke. I told you clearly I take ORDERS, if you want, then you want. You can send that money to ESCROW also. I do work with whoever BitCoinTalk forum member who is accepted. MinerJones is just most reputable and most trusted member at all of this forum. Everyone else who has bought account from me has not have any problems or complains. Only you are crying here, calling me scammer for NO REASON?!

I do accept escrow and I NEVER REFUSED it. You did not even ASK for it, but started calling me scammer INSTANTLY. You are joke.

Whoever has now conclusions that I am scammer because that, just contact me and I send you accounts instantly ahead if you are trusted member without any problems.

Still I offer one free vouch copy for review!

Same as your shitposting and denigrating a seller that is legit. I always sent the money first to him and got what I asked for. He is really legit.. you did not complete any transaction with him but you are the one having complete negative feedback in your account ! So piss off !
Members in this forum are far smarter than me.
you are both funny
nReo (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:06:56 AM

Please tell me the proper reason you call me scammer. You see I do have positive sales, I never scammed you and you just keep calling me scammer. Why do you shitpost my thread? We maybe misunderstood each other at first time via Telegram conversation, but there were not any reason to think I am scammer.

I do work with different escrow, whoever you want to for that, just with MinerJones I do have deal made that he escrows my sales, if these are bigger and there is need for that.
Here is proof of that: https://gyazo.com/0651ff5df20971eaa76461e3dc6848db

You instantly started to call me scammer, while there were not even chance to explain myself. You dont have to send it to me, also can use escrow. Thats what is taking ORDERS as I advertised at forum. You order product and getting it few days later as delivery time is usually 3 days.

I think it would be smart if we end this fight and remove feedbacks from each other, as thats quite stupid.

nReo
incrediable

Activity: 465

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:53:28 PM

Seller is trusted. I can vouch for him. purchased SES from him.
solidnuy

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:20:23 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 01:24:28 PM by solidnuy

i bought 10 account on 7 February. All was good. But im always pay after check.
mitzie
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:53:25 PM

Only one bump every 24 hours. Delete your previous bumps as well.
Putera

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

Don't Be Stupid

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 09:11:24 PM

succesfull trade with him by sending his account first

nReo (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:15:59 AM

succesfull trade with him by sending his account first

Thanks for your purchase! You, grab it from here also! HIGH QUALITY!
nReo (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:14:17 AM

UP!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: