Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAYERA [ICO/BOUNTY]  (Read 390 times)
M.S.I (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

The PAYER team takes an active part in resolving issues related to the implementation of the assigned tasks. PAYER company is facing very serious tasks, such as: attracting a strong audience of customers, supporters and followers. To attract investors' attention to the PAYER, CARDER and SHOPER project. Creation of conditions for the implementation of the tasks, the acquisition of appropriate equipment, the preparation of legal documentation, the costs of implementation, to participate in any activities to attract supporters and interested in PAYER project persons and famous people.

Information taken from the official website PAYERA: https://payera.io

Thank you for your attention. I hope the article will be useful!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
M.S.I (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

An example of the functions proposed by PAYER in his project SHOPERA:

1.the most important thing that you may need is the present in the built-in tools of this system for all your crypto-currency needs

2.control and exchange your coins using a secure login and fast operations

3. Use your personal purse to make transactions with coins without any commission fees

4. you have the opportunity to exchange your coins for the goods of our external partners

This is only a small part of what PAYER realizes.

Information taken from the official website PAYERA: https://payera.io

Thank you for your attention. I hope the article will be useful!

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

Do you have MVP or done anything, except whitepaper? Who will provide payment gateway and will release crypto cards? (do you have an agreement with visa or some bank or its just future plans?)

Is $ 4227319 USD invested by the general crowd or some crypto funds were in?

M.S.I (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:45:13 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 06:53:55 PM by M.S.I

Do you have MVP or done anything, except whitepaper? Who will provide payment gateway and will release crypto cards? (do you have an agreement with visa or some bank or its just future plans?)

Is $ 4227319 USD invested by the general crowd or some crypto funds were in?

Thank you for your question regarding the MVP very soon PAYERA company will provide an opportunity to acquaint users with such a product, I can not tell you the exact date, but soon something will appear on GitHub.
Since at the present time VISA cards from famous crypto companies have small problems, we want to point out that the date of issue of the card marked in our plan, deliberately set for the second quarter of 2020, of course the agreement with VISA will be reached much earlier. We will make every effort to successfully bring CARDERA to the market. Therefore, we ask your understanding, that we are systematically, step by step, pursue our goals.
Amount of 4227319 US dollars, marked by you on June 10 this year was achieved due to investors and supporters, confident in the work of our team and the company PAYERA in general. This amount of funds is made up of the sum of all the crypto funds in which the company accepts payments.

B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:19:24 PM

On your ETH wallet you can check the balance. Not exchange Wallet.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

Just wait till end of August , maybe „really soon“ will be the next days? I am sure there will be something new until end of August. Don’t know why you get pissed just because 2 or 3 of over 70k are starting to panic.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

All investors who want to receive their PERA tokens need to verify themselves on our website (www.payera.io)!

You have time until the
:warning: 27th of august. :warning:

Better do it RIGHT NOW, it's not a big deal!

If you miss this deadline.. you will have to wait until TWO WEEKS after the listing before you get another chance to recieve your tokens!

One thing is for sure:
There is no way around the KYC.
M.S.I (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

All investors who want to receive their PERA tokens need to verify themselves on our website (www.payera.io)!

You have time until the
:warning: 27th of august. :warning:

Better do it RIGHT NOW, it's not a big deal!

If you miss this deadline.. you will have to wait until TWO WEEKS after the listing before you get another chance to recieve your tokens!

One thing is for sure:
There is no way around the KYC.

Already paid half of the tokens to the participants of the company

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: