Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5203 times)
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

There are various factors which affect the value of bitcoin. Few of them are stated as under:-
1. Decision by Central banks (positive decision leads to hike in price and vice versa).
2. Demand (higher demand leads to hike in price and vice versa).
3.Government policies (favourable policies leads to hike in price and vice versa).
 and many more..........................

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

Major news, good or bad.

1. Such as the reason Bitcoin ETF news that many people reacted negatively to.
2. Supply and demand.
3. Dumpers vs people fighting to buy.
4. Fear of missing out.
5. Security, such as a new vulnerability.

Really the list can just go on and on.

I think there are several meetings of pumps and dumps that can control the estimation of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many fraudsters out there who use bitcoin as their introduction, which is the reason why individuals don't trust bitcoin as a result of this reason.
I think one element that can influence the cost of bitcoin is bad news or FUDs that will be able to offer their bitcoin with the fact that they believe that the cost of bitcoin will go down
Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

It would be nice, if some other catalyst for a possible bull market exist, than an ETF approval, but really not sure what it could be.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

Basically, fake news, hacking, bad news and other negative issues affect the value of bitcoin. Through these supply and demand of bitcoin in the market initially create movements and could be the supply will be high and the demand is low and vice versa. Thus, it makes the market prices move ups and downs.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

We all know that the price of Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency depends upon it's demand.So with an increase or decrease in the demand the price increases or decreases.The demand of any coin is affected by a positive or a negative news about that coin.With any positive news the price rises as the demand increases because people start investing in it more and vice versa.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

I believe the investors are the one who affect the value of bitcoin.Bitcoin is very popular these days and so are the fake news regarding it.After every second day a fake news related to bitcoin comes in the market will affect the trust and thinking of investors related to bitcoin, which indirectly affect the price of bitcoin.More will be the investors more will be the value.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

The value of bitcoin is constantly changing just like the value of other currencies, either it is crypto or not; and the causation of these changes are the following factors that affect the value of the bitcoin: (a) how the investors sees the performance of the bitcoin in the market from time to time --- and how they see the value of the bitcoin depends on what ate the trends in the market and the news they heard about the bitcoin; (b) in some countries, bitcoin if not that known and popular and is prohibited while in some, it is acceptable --- it is dues to the fact that the government and the authorities' rules and regulations about the bitcoin greatly affects its value; (c) lastly, one factor that affects the value of the bitcoin is the new rise of a competition, stronger or weaker competitors, and how hot the competition is.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
Here is Some factors that affect the value of Bitcoin;
Government Regulation;A regulation depicting acceptance or increased utility and the price goes Bullish.
Wider Mainstream Acceptance;This is another major factor that influences the price of this crypto-currency significantly.
Supply and demand;For starters, every time users are buying BITCOIN or exchanging another currency for BITCOIN increased demand the price rises.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

There are a lot of factors that affects bitcoin's value but I think one of the greatest contributor of it is the demand it is gaining from the crowd. It controls the value since as the demand grows, the value will also do so. Holdings also affects bitcoin's value wherein as the number of the holders grow, the value will be stable or get low.

Atlantic12

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

i think one of the commonest factors that affects bitcoin price is government regulations and policies regarding bitcoin. Some governments across the globe have formulated policies to protect investors as well as collect tax revenues. These policies goes a long way to cause the market to loose billions and this will intend affect the price of the bitcoin.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

We all know that the price of Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency depends upon it's demand.So with an increase or decrease in the demand the price increases or decreases.The demand of any coin is affected by a positive or a negative news about that coin.With any positive news the price rises as the demand increases because people start investing in it more and vice versa.
of course, with the number of people who use and invest in bitcoin, it has a big influence on the price of bitcoin. if more and more enthusiasts, then fast bitcoin will pump the price.
and that bitcoin can go down in price because there are many bad issues that use the good name of bitcoin

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

I think the factors that might affect the price of bitcoin is the false information of the people that is a scam. because of that info, people will not invest into bitcoin and the price of it might be affected.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:28:23 PM

maybe, people that sells the bitcoin in lower price affects the price of bitcoin. in short, what they are doing is they are dumping it and this activity might affect the price of bitcoin.
brukva

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

It seems to me that this is the dollar rate, since if the currency is growing, the demand is growing.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

Of course the most important is investors who influence the value of bitcoin. The higher the demand, the higher the price. This is the same as if we trade.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

Of course the most important is investors who influence the value of bitcoin. The higher the demand, the higher the price. This is the same as if we trade.

I also think that investors are the main factor affecting bitcoins.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

Internet and social media has huge power nova days, i negative post can cost millions of loss. Lately there have been way to much fuss around bitcoin, and not all publicity is good, when it comes to bitcoin. Besides governments with their numerous regulations in this field... Sure, it will affect the coin!
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:12:41 PM
Merited by babicena14 (1)

The main factor affecting the price of bitcoin is the trend in the market, that is, the number of people who are willing to buy it for this price! I believe that the global economy does not affect its price, only its own industry, for example, began to grow when there was a hard fork and all owners of bitcoins received additional bitcoin cash.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

Here the big role of news that goes around bitcoin and all the crypto currency in the world. Various news on the adoption or prohibition of use in countries, whether it can be considered its currency and other financial and legal aspects. Seasonality also affects - in the summer a quiet period by the autumn the market of crypto-currencies revives. The number of services and goods is constantly growing which can be purchased for digital money - this enhances them. I participate in ico projects and in parallel I invest in crypto currency - thus helping to strengthen the positions of bitcoin and other digital coins.

suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

there are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin but in my opinion that is very influential on the price of bitcoin is news, especially negative news about bitcoin, I think a lot of news is made by someone to reduce the value of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: