Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Sell to me your bitcoins. I buy at good prices. I'm buying bitcoins to keep.
bitcoin - 1 (50%)
to purchase - 0 (0%)
now - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell to me your bitcoins. I buy at good prices. I'm buying bitcoins to keep.  (Read 172 times)
dicapslo (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

Sell to me your bitcoins. I buy at good prices. I'm buying bitcoins to keep. My contact is +1 909 435 0304
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dicapslo (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

Ok understood
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

If you want to purchase bitcoin you should buy to exchanges site and very safe compared to transact to other people.
Maybe you will get cheaper bitcoin but you can pay escrow also and you can't help bitcoin to increase because you buy also the person not on the market.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

Sell to me your bitcoins. I buy at good prices. I'm buying bitcoins to keep. My contact is +1 909 435 0304
If you want to Bitcoin you should refer localbitcoins it is really more trusted one but if you want to reduce your trading fees you can search telegram because many traders are available in telegram you can easily catch the good traders but Local bitcoins ia always safe in local trading.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

Don't fall into any scam guys,use escrows always while dealing private members,you can try the currency exchange section if you really want to buy bitcoin or use the exchanges which is easier than finding a trusted trader here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

Instead of direct deal,you can choose some websites.In direct deal,you don't have escrow.Use this link,I had brought lot of bitcoin in this
https://localbitcoins.com/
Their are lot of experience trader,you have to check the profile of bitcoin traders.
If you are satisfied with the profile,you can buy with that trader.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
dicapslo (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

ok
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:17:58 PM

Hmm, if you are really providing good value services then kindly don't sell your services here as this tab is meant for trading discussion and not for selling any kind of services. I don't know how can people believe guys who are promoting their services with a new forum Id and without any safety or escrow services. Friends I would request you all to take care while trading because it is your hard earned money. I think that localbitcoins.com is a safer place to deal with trading bitcoins.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
salahfycl

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

why you buy bitcoin here in good prices , just go to Localbitcoins.com
Fastest & Easiest Way to Buy and Sell Bitcoins.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

Don't fall into any scam guys,use escrows always while dealing private members,you can try the currency exchange section if you really want to buy bitcoin or use the exchanges which is easier than finding a trusted trader here.
You are right it is not good to trust everyone we should have patience and let the market be normal, selling in hurry and buying in hurry will be bad for both the investor and the seller I think we should buy when the price drops, no need to buy form everyone because most of them are scamming, choose the trust worthy site and only then invest when you will feel satisfied with your investigation,
dicapslo (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

Good service. Thanks
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:35:43 PM

I'm sure your country has more exchange that you could invest in wtih ease. Buy with your credit cards debit card depends. Buying bitcoin on this forum isn't easy it needs an escrow to secure the funds if not it is either you scam us or we scam you just saying bitcoin first before the real money payment doesn't work all the time take your time to realize.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

That's a little bit risky move dude because you will be prone from getting scammed since you can't assure that your prospective seller is a trustworthy one. I think it is much safer to buy from your own btc wallet (I'm sure you have one) and choose from various options there; you can cash in through debit card, remittance centers or even through a convenient store (well, still depends on what your wallet supports). Good luck Smiley.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

Buying bitcoin here in forum is not advisable mate, if your going to do that its too much risky, dont trust anyone,, just directly go to the site,theres a lot of exchanges,before taking any actions think it twicely and wisely.
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

If you want to purchase bitcoin you should buy to exchanges site and very safe compared to transact to other people.
Maybe you will get cheaper bitcoin but you can pay escrow also and you can't help bitcoin to increase because you buy also the person not on the market.
Exchange is like a bargain. They are responsible for your safe and secure transaction. It is difficult to deal with a person directly because he will not trust you and you will not trust him. Therefore I think it is better to contact a reliable exchange for buying more bitcoin. They will arrange it for you. In this forum you are wasting your time because nobody will take it serious.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

Even if you are genuine, you won't buy at the current price, I guess that is why you are running away from the normal channel. You can buy from exchange .
arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

Ok understood
I also want to buy bitcoin because I want to make huge profits in the future and for that I want to hold as much bitcoin as I can. Your decision is good but nobody will sell their bitcoin these days because of the low price. Will you buy bitcoin for $20000 as many people bought at that price and they would never want to lose their money to sell on lower price?
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

What a good description to implies that it's time to buy the Bitcoin at the good price to Hold it. Yes, I agree with you that now could be a good time to full your purse with BTC. If you have a good idea about Bitcoin you would share with us to understand the current price level. It could help all of us.

nickwen

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

Why do not you want to buy Bitcoin on the exchange while buying Bitcoin on the black market is not safe? You should buy Bitcoin on the exchange because this will cause Bitcoin prices to rise and create more fun for others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: