Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Types of task on every Bounty campaign! (For Those who are new on this forum).  (Read 103 times)
Dudesss (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:20:15 AM

So there are few task on every each bounty campaign that is on this forum ( to be specific in this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 )

Starting of with:
Signature Campaign
This type of task is really quite interesting, each and everyone of us whatever rank you are can participate on this type of task (NEWBIES and above). It is really simple to participate in this type of campaign you will just have to help others by posting on their threads that will be meaningful to those who will read your post. There are few things you need to know first before you participate on signature campaign you need to wear the signature code which match your rank. Some campaign is requiring for you to post 10 upto 20 on different threads some requires only to do posting on specific threads like for example you needed to post only on Bitcoin Discussion, Altcoin Discussion and on local threads but once you have posted on thread which they do not allowed participants to do posting it will not be counted on the given week. Last thing is that it is a weekly based campaign meaning there is only a week for you to complete the number of posts you need to do before the end of the week. (Participating multiple accounts is not really recommended to earn much tokens)

Social Media Campaign(s)
Now, Social Media campaigns when we see the word Social Media campaign things like Facebook, Twitter, etc. comes to our mind, well I will teach you what is the basic things you need to know on this type of task, reporting the links which you liked, shared or re-tweeted is needed in order for the team to validate your entry for the week but if you are a lazy person and you don't want to do any reporting on this kind of campaign try participating through this site ( Bountyhive.io ) in this site i believe that reporting the links that you have liked, shared, or re-tweeted is not needed for they have some sort of system that validates it without the reportings :

*FACEBOOK
          - In this part you will be needed to like AND share their posts on the given page of the ICO. There is a certain thing which makes the number of  "stakes" increase and that is the number of friends, The HIGHER the friends the HIGHER the stakes that will be given to you.

*TWITTER
         - And now this thing it is almost the same with Facebook, before you earn those "stakes" you need to re-tweet those tweets which is made by the ICO itself. Same goes with Facebook, The HIGHER the followers the HIGHER the stakes that will be given to you.

TRANSLATION
Coming up with Translation, it is not that simple to participate on this campaign especially if there are people who compete on gaining the place of being the translator of a specific language. This type of task is simple, you will be given 4 things to be translated (may increase depending on the demand of the manager), ANN, BOUNTY, WEBSITE and WHITEPAPER as far as I know Whitepaper has the highest number of stakes that you will get after you have done translating this file, following with the website , ANN and bounty. This part of campaign has the highest number of tokens that will be distributed to you after of the campaign given that only a few people that will share on the allocated number of tokens. And the great part on this campaign is that everyone can TRY to participate even NEWBIES ( on my own experience I have joined translation campaigns since I am a newbie).

AIRDROP
In this part, you will be needed to join their telegram chat in order to participate, after joining a telegram group chat you will be needed to invite others to join their telegram chat and in that way you will earn tokens.

YOUTUBE
This thing is quite interesting to those who has a hobby of doing videos, you will just simply be doing videos that will promote their ICO on a very descriptive way. Stakes are based on the number of Subscribers, The HIGHER the subscribers the HIGHER the stakes. Some campaigns requires real voice of a person on that video so you should pay attention on their rules and regulation ( some of them change the rule at the end of the campaign that decreases the number of participants who will receive there tokens )

I AM DOING THIS TO HELP AND GUIDE THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO THIS FORUM BUT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A PROFESSIONAL ON THIS KIND OF STUFF I WOULD BE GLAD IF YOU GIVE MERITS FOR MY EFFORTS ( I AM NOT BEGGING FOR YOU TO GIVE ME MERITS )

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:31:26 AM

Thank you very much friend for your information. Other than above bounties Reddit, Instagram and Linkedin bounties also exist in some bounty program.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

I am still new to this forum. And have done only 2 signature campaigns. I am planning on joining a Translation Campaign. What are the things that I should do if I would join a Translation campaign? Is it merely translating the ANN, Website, Whitepaper and such? Or should I know how to create this file. To edit websites. Something like that? I
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: